The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17578

    I've been watching and nothing

    This one has been advertising for awhile and zero comments or reviews. Anyone know anything?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...polis/73179726#.

  2. #17577

    Review of her? Or any intel on her?

    Do you have any intel on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    I see her every once in a while. Pretty good. She'd be really hot if she'd tone down the makeup.

  3. #17576

    Sexi Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by HookersNBlow89  [View Original Post]
    She just got anew number. Also had a baby about 6 months ago..
    I have reached out to her recently and she is having problems posting for whatever reason. She is still working though.

  4. #17575

    Finally found Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by NomMan  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had mentioned it then, but I'd say about a month ago or so I saw a post with her photos. I believe the phone number was different and I think she went by another name. I haven't seen it again and I'm mad at myself for not bringing the post to the table. If anyone has any updates let me know. Had a great two times with her last year.
    She's still at it, just had an all time great session with her after lots of patient communication. Took a couple weeks from initial talks to when we met up, LOL. And as others have mentioned, she is UTR now. She said she's always happy to see old clients, so I guess she's not completely out of the game, just had more than enough takers there for a while she doesn't feel the need to post anymore. So if you used to be a regular of hers and are on as eager and patient as I was, she'll slowly get to you. Still legendary skills and legendary slowness on communication.

  5. #17574

    Ashley

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    I see her every once in a while. Pretty good. She'd be really hot if she'd tone down the makeup.

  6. #17573
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have increased quite substantially I thought.
    Really now?! Last time talking to her, last Feb., was like 250 ish. But she had some car problems and couldn't make it. No response so just texted her to cancel. Has anyone spent some time with her? Looks, performance, etc. ?

  7. #17572

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaute  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Abby went? Hasn't posted for a few weeks and haven't been able to get a hold of her.
    She should be back tomorrow.

  8. #17571
    Anyone see this young lady when she was in town?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68684124

  9. #17570

    Kennedy luv

    Quote Originally Posted by DatyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Kennedylove lately? I tried last February but nothing went thru. Thinking of trying again. Any insights / input.
    Her rates have increased quite substantially I thought.

  10. #17569

    KennedyLove / Luv

    Anybody seen Kennedylove lately? I tried last February but nothing went thru. Thinking of trying again. Any insights / input.

  11. #17568

    Re: Oh my. An IT guy. Golf clap. I am just a poor homeless guy

    You beat me to it! And thanks Mopar for TOFTT!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    12-28-21 00:54 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: Kevrob911.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Jaimie-Lynn.

    I'd love to know if this one is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn

    01-06-21 13:57 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: Zman511.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Lynn's not Good at Responding Either.

    Texted her recently for rates and what part of town she's in. Never heard back, thankfully.

    01-06-21 00:23 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: MoparJunkie.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Lynn No Good.

    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as.

    Sorry not sorry.

    Mymopar.

  12. #17567

    Search on Jamie lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Full disclosure: I'm an IT guy and know the tricks to search, such as "Jaim" finding, "Jaimie", "Jaime", "Jaimy", "Jaimey", etc.

    Do you have past notes about this lady? Because I cannot find the postings to which you refer-- and I have done a thorough search (I think).

    Mind you, I'm not doubting your recollection-- I just searched these myself and couldn't find anything, even when searching for "Jay", "Lyn" etc.

    I think this is why so many ask what about "XXXX" and someone immediately replies "stay away from XXXX" Sometimes I will do my own investigation and I come to the same conclusion as the original poster "What about XXXX?" because I couldn't find anything either.

    BTW, I've read the tutorials and forums. But I still don't have it yet.
    Sometimes it's hard to find info on this site and I swear sometimes the search feature on here doesn't work properly. That said do you know there's a SEARCH feature on this site? Look just up above and to the right of "This forum thread is moderated by Admin" and you'll see find "Search Thread". Click on it, a small box opens up and put in: Jamie lynn.

    You find two postings from earlier this year:

    01-06-21 #15574 - Titled: Jamie Lynn No Good.

    And.

    01-06-21 #15578 - Titled: Jamie Lynn's not Good at Responding Either.

    I also usally try and do a google search on the phone number and check (TER) The Erotic Reviewand ECCIE.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/

    https://www.eccie.net/

    No phone number hit on ECCIE but TER has one review Nov 2021 in Raleigh, NC.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2040517-364766

    I'm not a VIP but here's enough for me to pass on:

    Services Delivered As Promised: No.

    General Details: I guess as a first to review, It is always a gamble, sometimes you win and other times you don't. Did a quick 2 call setup, seemed good at first, but the mood changed from moment of arrival. Upsell and games.

  13. #17566

    Sunny

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72951204

    Took a chance and saw Sunny tonight. Nice communication and setup was simple. Pics are accurate, cute with nice tits. Quoted 90/150/200, opted for the qv. Nice warm up to get the engine going. Head and pussy covered and got the job done. From out of town and said she expects to be here a few days.

  14. #17565

    Oh my. An IT guy. Golf clap. I am just a poor homeless guy

    12-28-21 00:54 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: Kevrob911.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Jaimie-Lynn.

    I'd love to know if this one is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn

    01-06-21 13:57 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: Zman511.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Lynn's not Good at Responding Either.

    Texted her recently for rates and what part of town she's in. Never heard back, thankfully.

    01-06-21 00:23 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: MoparJunkie.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Lynn No Good.

    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as.

    Sorry not sorry.

    Mymopar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Full disclosure: I'm an IT guy and know the tricks to search, such as "Jaim" finding, "Jaimie", "Jaime", "Jaimy", "Jaimey", etc.

    Do you have past notes about this lady? Because I cannot find the postings to which you refer-- and I have done a thorough search (I think).

    Mind you, I'm not doubting your recollection-- I just searched these myself and couldn't find anything, even when searching for "Jay", "Lyn" etc.

    I think this is why so many ask what about "XXXX" and someone immediately replies "stay away from XXXX" Sometimes I will do my own investigation and I come to the same conclusion as the original poster "What about XXXX?" because I couldn't find anything either.

    BTW, I've read the tutorials and forums. But I still don't have it yet.

  15. #17564

    Your search is better than mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Look back at reports and all negative, one says pics not her, hygiene was so bad he kicked her out, so sounds like a no go but it's your choice!

    Mymopar.
    Full disclosure: I'm an IT guy and know the tricks to search, such as "Jaim" finding, "Jaimie", "Jaime", "Jaimy", "Jaimey", etc.

    Do you have past notes about this lady? Because I cannot find the postings to which you refer-- and I have done a thorough search (I think).

    Mind you, I'm not doubting your recollection-- I just searched these myself and couldn't find anything, even when searching for "Jay", "Lyn" etc.

    I think this is why so many ask what about "XXXX" and someone immediately replies "stay away from XXXX" Sometimes I will do my own investigation and I come to the same conclusion as the original poster "What about XXXX?" because I couldn't find anything either.

    BTW, I've read the tutorials and forums. But I still don't have it yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape