Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Theoretically, when would we see the benefits of all the money coming to town for the big game? In my head there should be some benefit to us simple mongers.
    The city is going to have more fat cats and ballers than normal that week. Expect some girls coming out of the woodwork to get a piece of the action, and some regulars increasing their rates to cash in on the whales in town.

  2. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I get your point, but that's not always it. I love the transactional sex. I have no interest in emotional attachment or listening to yet another woman's bullshit. I travel a lot and have had many opportunities over the years to start something with a civvie, but then what, I got to have this whole second life thing that's as big a pain as my real one? Not a lot of women looking for one night stands. I browse the listings, find someone that looks hot, and go fuck them. The couple hundred bucks is inconsequential, particularly compared to the baggage of sex with some girl I met in a bar.
    That exactly is my point. Any game you have you aren't completely using because you choose not to, you would prefer to pay a chick for a quick fuck. Nothing wrong with that. I commend you.

  3. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    Nobody with "game" is on this site. I don't see a "free pussy" thread anywhere.

    If any of us have any "game" we certainly aren't using any of it mongering chicks for pussy.

    And, the argument that it's cheaper somehow than drinks and dinner is bullshit.

    I'll give old married guys half credit because they can't risk being caught trying to pick up chicks somewhere, but we still aren't getting laid because of any "game" we may still have.
    I get your point, but that's not always it. I love the transactional sex. I have no interest in emotional attachment or listening to yet another woman's bullshit. I travel a lot and have had many opportunities over the years to start something with a civvie, but then what, I got to have this whole second life thing that's as big a pain as my real one? Not a lot of women looking for one night stands. I browse the listings, find someone that looks hot, and go fuck them. The couple hundred bucks is inconsequential, particularly compared to the baggage of sex with some girl I met in a bar.

  4. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Truth be told.

    Hey guys,

    I have devoloped AI Logistics programs for the likes of Billionaires. Humaniplex is a loser centralized program to grift off of the production, while the grifters have no real life skills. In all actuality, I developed software to do everything Humaniplex 5 LOSERS do, for free. Or, In decentralized land there are always programs like Reddit where a seeker can get the coochie without the grifters. Like, I have a Brooklyn Bridge to sell you, stupid.

    It is an age old theme that YOU are stupid enough to pay a loser who fucks drug addicts and masturbates to their terrible videos, no art.

    Jedi69.

    And you probably will pay. You cannot figure the basics, like meeting a dtfg..
    Sometimes it is hard to tell if someone is mentally ill with poor English, or just a bot.

  5. #531
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Randys

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Theoretically, when would we see the benefits of all the money coming to town for the big game? In my head there should be some benefit to us simple mongers.
    It does not seem that the presence of two NFL teams has turned inglehood into beverly hills south. I doubt the superbowl is going to bring much fanfare here. It is just a weekend, and remember, due to omicron (one of the symptoms is that when you put water on your face you feel wet), there may be a certain pall over the matter.

    Unless you sell bacon wrapped hot dogs and elotes outside sofi, not sure how the superbowl will affect anyone.

  6. #530

    Game. Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely laughing at the notion of mongers having "game."
    Nobody with "game" is on this site. I don't see a "free pussy" thread anywhere.

    If any of us have any "game" we certainly aren't using any of it mongering chicks for pussy.

    And, the argument that it's cheaper somehow than drinks and dinner is bullshit.

    I'll give old married guys half credit because they can't risk being caught trying to pick up chicks somewhere, but we still aren't getting laid because of any "game" we may still have.

  7. #529

    Super Bowl

    Theoretically, when would we see the benefits of all the money coming to town for the big game? In my head there should be some benefit to us simple mongers.

  8. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    If I pay 40 G for a car, and you can figure out a way to get the deal for 30 G, I'd say you've got game. Something is going on. Why do you think it is different w / girls. My personal pref is only sugar dating, not massage parlors or escorts, but again it is a situation where there are a wide range of deals that people make, for a wide variety of reasons.
    I see what you mean, but my interpretation of "game" in terms of women is wooing a girl into wanting to sleep with you because she's into you, not haggling a discount out of her when it's already understood form the beginning that you're paying for her pussy. But, that's just me. Sugar dating is a bit of a grey area that I don't have much experience with.

  9. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely laughing at the notion of mongers having "game. " Sure, you can develop, mold, and nurture a good relationship with a provider. She may like you, be attracted to you, enjoy your company, give you extra time, see you OTC, etc. If that happens, it is a combination of luck, chemistry, and simply treating a provider well. I wouldn't call it "game" unless you end up in a situation where you are seeing a provider for free, on a regular basis, with NSA. Unless that happens, the entire relationship is a business exchange, regardless of the particulars outside of that exchange. As long as an economic exchange for a service is the foundation of the relationship, there is no "game" involved.

    In my mind, game is landing NSA pussy from civies. Now, you may argue that civies cost money, too (meals, drinks, etc), and that is true. But unless you are finding them through sugar daddy sites (which still counts are mongering), an economic exchange is not generally the foundation of the relationship.
    If I pay 40 G for a car, and you can figure out a way to get the deal for 30 G, I'd say you've got game. Something is going on. Why do you think it is different w / girls. My personal pref is only sugar dating, not massage parlors or escorts, but again it is a situation where there are a wide range of deals that people make, for a wide variety of reasons.

  10. #526

    Game. Ha.

    I am definitely laughing at the notion of mongers having "game. " Sure, you can develop, mold, and nurture a good relationship with a provider. She may like you, be attracted to you, enjoy your company, give you extra time, see you OTC, etc. If that happens, it is a combination of luck, chemistry, and simply treating a provider well. I wouldn't call it "game" unless you end up in a situation where you are seeing a provider for free, on a regular basis, with NSA. Unless that happens, the entire relationship is a business exchange, regardless of the particulars outside of that exchange. As long as an economic exchange for a service is the foundation of the relationship, there is no "game" involved.

    In my mind, game is landing NSA pussy from civies. Now, you may argue that civies cost money, too (meals, drinks, etc), and that is true. But unless you are finding them through sugar daddy sites (which still counts are mongering), an economic exchange is not generally the foundation of the relationship.

  11. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by SFVsag  [View Original Post]
    So true! These ballers think that the more they spend on some woman, she'll raise her rates to shake off all of her other clients and become exclusive. No one's buying these gals. They're only being rented. Go ahead and rip yourself off.
    I was actually referring more to the JackRabbit poster talking about having game to fuck chicks that will let anyone stick a dick in for cash. But ok.

  12. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    All that red-pill bullshit has ruined a bunch of kids that are essentially incels. I remember when I was a young buck we only bragged about the chicks we didn't pay for pussy. LOL.
    So true! These ballers think that the more they spend on some woman, she'll raise her rates to shake off all of her other clients and become exclusive. No one's buying these gals. They're only being rented. Go ahead and rip yourself off.

  13. #523

    Things are so different these days

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim  [View Original Post]
    Guys with game can care less what some other monger is paying a girl. Quite honestly, you guys that like to overpay "because you can" do guys with game a favor. The girls are then less money hungry because some monger out there gets his jollies feeling like a big man throwing away his cash on some "provider" thinking he can create exclusivity and ass out other mongers making her feel she is worth more. These girls are mercenary. They will take as much as you will give them, but don't be fooled, they will take what you give them. If you got game. Proved it last night. My buddy saw a girl and gave her $250 for a hhr, and came to me thinking he did something because her posted rate is $300 hhr. I saw her and got it for $120 hhr BBFS because she could tell that was all I was willing to pay. She was not passing up any cash. Too many of you appear to forget the value of your cash, and that most people don't make $100 hhr, especially girls with the education and skill level of most of these young women. So I think it is wonderful that you guys that overpay "because you can" continue to "subsidize" those of us who could but won't because we know better. It is one of the major cogs that make this mongering world go round. Please, keep up the good work!
    All that red-pill bullshit has ruined a bunch of kids that are essentially incels. I remember when I was a young buck we only bragged about the chicks we didn't pay for pussy. LOL.

  14. #522
    Once, when I was 10, I had a very, very bad flu.

    Doc gave me some sort of medicine that amplified my fever dreams to the point where I think I may have suffered permanent psychological damage.

    But those dreams still made more sense than this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Truth be told.

    Hey guys,

    I have devoloped AI Logistics programs for the likes of Billionaires. Humaniplex is a loser centralized program to grift off of the production, while the grifters have no real life skills. In all actuality, I developed software to do everything Humaniplex 5 LOSERS do, for free. Or, In decentralized land there are always programs like Reddit where a seeker can get the coochie without the grifters. Like, I have a Brooklyn Bridge to sell you, stupid.

    It is an age old theme that YOU are stupid enough to pay a loser who fucks drug addicts and masturbates to their terrible videos, no art.

    Jedi69.

    And you probably will pay. You cannot figure the basics, like meeting a dtfg.

    Justn Beaver.

    P.S. - what happened to the Nasdaq HX sign. I made everyone life savings on Humaniplex in 2 months.

    https://youtu.be/6LTLuzkqpZc

    Justn Beaver.

  15. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim  [View Original Post]
    Guys with game can care less what some other monger is paying a girl. Quite honestly, you guys that like to overpay "because you can" do guys with game a favor. The girls are then less money hungry because some monger out there gets his jollies feeling like a big man throwing away his cash on some "provider" thinking he can create exclusivity and ass out other mongers making her feel she is worth more. These girls are mercenary. They will take as much as you will give them, but don't be fooled, they will take what you give them. If you got game. Proved it last night. My buddy saw a girl and gave her $250 for a hhr, and came to me thinking he did something because her posted rate is $300 hhr. I saw her and got it for $120 hhr BBFS because she could tell that was all I was willing to pay. She was not passing up any cash. Too many of you appear to forget the value of your cash, and that most people don't make $100 hhr, especially girls with the education and skill level of most of these young women. So I think it is wonderful that you guys that overpay "because you can" continue to "subsidize" those of us who could but won't because we know better. It is one of the major cogs that make this mongering world go round. Please, keep up the good work!
    Truth be told.

    Hey guys,

    I have devoloped AI Logistics programs for the likes of Billionaires. Humaniplex is a loser centralized program to grift off of the production, while the grifters have no real life skills. In all actuality, I developed software to do everything Humaniplex 5 LOSERS do, for free. Or, In decentralized land there are always programs like Reddit where a seeker can get the coochie without the grifters. Like, I have a Brooklyn Bridge to sell you, stupid.

    It is an age old theme that YOU are stupid enough to pay a loser who fucks drug addicts and masturbates to their terrible videos, no art.

    Jedi69.

    And you probably will pay. You cannot figure the basics, like meeting a dtfg.

    Justn Beaver.

    P.S. - what happened to the Nasdaq HX sign. I made everyone life savings on Humaniplex in 2 months.

    https://youtu.be/6LTLuzkqpZc

    Justn Beaver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape