Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 1637 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her, pictures are 100% accurate, she has one incredible body, very personable, atleast to me, she was. Menu: CBJ, CFS, Multiple positions.

    Face: 6. 5/10.

    Body: 9/10.

    Personality / Attitude: 7/10.

    Skills: 7/10.

    Damage was 120/ HH now she is charging 150/ HH.

    May ask for a dick pic.
    That price must be old because I have been trying to see her and she never respond. She did respond once and that was like hi and I don't have any incall. That was it and never heard from her again. She's just like other girls now.

  2. #15483

    Search is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad? Can you provide more info? Donation's? Location etc.

    .
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961#erotic.

  3. #15482
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad? Can you provide more info? Donation's? Location etc.

    .
    How are you a senior member and not know who Mandy is.

  4. #15481
    Do you have a link to her ad? Can you provide more info? Donation's? Location etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Mandy. Wow.

    I know its been said plenty of times but after years of mongering I think I have found my actual regular. I've had some here and there, but nothing like Mandy. After years of trying, I finally got to see her. Its a whole different experience. I didn't think I could ever get to the point I did today. It was an amazing experience. Well worth seeing her for an hour. She knows how to keep you happy and at an edge for the whole time. I never thought I could hang with anyone for an hour. Can't wait to see her again.
    .

  5. #15480
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady? I searched her here and sometnings come up but ads are old and not working so not sure the reviews are actually her. She has had ads up for at least a few years I can't seam to get her to reply to either of my numbers.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/715374148963
    Yes, I have seen her, pictures are 100% accurate, she has one incredible body, very personable, atleast to me, she was. Menu: CBJ, CFS, Multiple positions.

    Face: 6. 5/10.

    Body: 9/10.

    Personality / Attitude: 7/10.

    Skills: 7/10.

    Damage was 120/ HH now she is charging 150/ HH.

    May ask for a dick pic.

  6. #15479

    Yazmin

    Has anyone seen this young lady? I searched her here and sometnings come up but ads are old and not working so not sure the reviews are actually her. She has had ads up for at least a few years I can't seam to get her to reply to either of my numbers.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/715374148963

  7. #15478

    Two words.

    Mandy. Wow.

    I know its been said plenty of times but after years of mongering I think I have found my actual regular. I've had some here and there, but nothing like Mandy. After years of trying, I finally got to see her. Its a whole different experience. I didn't think I could ever get to the point I did today. It was an amazing experience. Well worth seeing her for an hour. She knows how to keep you happy and at an edge for the whole time. I never thought I could hang with anyone for an hour. Can't wait to see her again.

  8. #15477

    Nope

    Any time a provider asks for a deposit "for my safety" or "to make sure you're actually coming".

    Or wants venmo or cashapp instead of cash.

    Don't even bother.

    Ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/928293890723

    Attempted to book with her but is requiring deposit, and as we all know that's a huge red flag, so had to pass.

    Posting because I find it odd that a provider with a history of reviews like hers would be requiring deposits. As if the demand is that high there would be a need to reserve a spot.

  9. #15476
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/928293890723

    Attempted to book with her but is requiring deposit, and as we all know that's a huge red flag, so had to pass.

    Posting because I find it odd that a provider with a history of reviews like hers would be requiring deposits. As if the demand is that high there would be a need to reserve a spot.
    Every review I've seen about her in recent times has suggested that she's sketchy as hell. Yeah, the deposit here is definitely going to be a scam. I could maybe see a provider who has a long history of stellar reviews and a rock solid reputation asking for deposits for new clients or something. Maybe. But someone with her reputation? Get the fuck out of here, LOL.

  10. #15475
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/928293890723

    Attempted to book with her but is requiring deposit, and as we all know that's a huge red flag, so had to pass.

    Posting because I find it odd that a provider with a history of reviews like hers would be requiring deposits. As if the demand is that high there would be a need to reserve a spot.
    Don't Waste your time on her, she is horrible.

  11. #15474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/928293890723

    Attempted to book with her but is requiring deposit, and as we all know that's a huge red flag, so had to pass.

    Posting because I find it odd that a provider with a history of reviews like hers would be requiring deposits. As if the demand is that high there would be a need to reserve a spot.
    This ***** not even reliable for her own incall. So doing deposit to her is like giving her free money not to see you at all. So don't give her shit.

  12. #15473
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/928293890723

    Attempted to book with her but is requiring deposit, and as we all know that's a huge red flag, so had to pass.

    Posting because I find it odd that a provider with a history of reviews like hers would be requiring deposits. As if the demand is that high there would be a need to reserve a spot.
    The deposit to reserve a spot is a huge fallacy and or scam angle.

    Girls with great reviews over time know they're in demand and guys will show up. They're too busy pleasing guys with no time for that paperwork.

    BMD.

  13. #15472

    Savannah

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/928293890723

    Attempted to book with her but is requiring deposit, and as we all know that's a huge red flag, so had to pass.

    Posting because I find it odd that a provider with a history of reviews like hers would be requiring deposits. As if the demand is that high there would be a need to reserve a spot.

  14. #15471

    Don't recommend it

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMason86  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Had a few messages back and forth but had no luck thus far.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/829469705924

    Thanks fellas!
    I don't recommend her for many reasons. First, she advertises incalls but when she does she either doesn't have it at the moment or wants you to pay her so she can pay for the room then you can come up, sus. Although she looks like girl in the picture they're super filtered and probably pretty old because she looks rundown, bunch of track marks and a lot chubbier now, but that isn't bad to each it's own, just catfishing a bit. Also she swears she has no pimp, or crazy bf driving her around but the two times I booked (and yes I know I should've ran the first time) her boyfriend waited down the street and when she got in the car she gave him the money so maybe he's more like her pimp. I'd stay away.

  15. #15470

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    My number 1 recommendation to you is look up Alex, the Asian MILF on Eastern CT forum. She is a member, so do a search and send her a PM. She has no ad. My number 2 recommendation is the self-proclaimed number 1 Korean escort service with 212 area code; avoid the others. Now it depends on what you want and what you're willing so spend. If you want GFE with cim, you'll need the GFE rate for casino service. You'll get 1 hr; rate is about 350; includes cim if that's what you want, but be sure to tell booker what you want including msog. If you go with Alex, you'll pay more but get so much more and she teases and communicates clearly and easily. It's a bit more challenging with the casino gals who often speak little to no English and the arrangements need to be make with the booker. Good luck and please post a report.
    Thank you, I can't seem to get any advice or here. I'm new to the sport, so I'm trying to keep safe and have some fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape