Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 10391
-
01-06-22 19:58 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 88Dakota Raining going non-pro
Dakota Raining from TNA is also on seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-61db954c087d
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Dakota-Raining
-
01-06-22 17:10 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 503Waste of time: Callie21 angel
I have been chatting with her for a while.
Chat got heated a few times, every time it seemed we were making plans to meet I got silence from her part.
She looks quite hot on her private pics.
She contacted me out of the blue this morning asking to meet, I was actually free as my regular SB canceled last minute with a sick kid.
She was at a hotel (red flag I know what real SB is already on a hotel, but I was horny as I expected to get laid today), I told her I could be there in an hour.
She made me wait 20 minutes in the parking lot (another read flag, I know).
I finally get to the room, she looks just like her pictures, super hot, sucking hard on her breast, kissing, I start to undo her pants and then she said but we can not fuck as I am on my period.
I was like whhaaattttt the fuck. I said I am leaving then, so I did. Fucking waste of time.
This is her profile url:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-1bbfd714cb08
Earlier in the day I was chatting with Tina Snow206 (see post below), so after leaving Callie's room, in the parking lot, I reengaged with Tina, just to realize she is a scam. Fuck what a morning.
I have not have blue balls this big since fucking high school.
-
01-06-22 16:10 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 503Tina Snow206
She is a scam.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
She would tell you to pick her up at a public place so that you could go together to her place, but you need to give her the arrangement at the public place, yeah right.
I off course passed.
-
01-06-22 13:57 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 49So true on all accounts. On SA you're paying to bang chicks much hotter than you'd be able to score on Tinder, and without the drama. I have been seeing a hot fit 28 yr old for a while now, and also an older FWB on the side. Money well spent when I bust inside the fit chick and she has a big smile on her face. No complaints with my FWB, but it's just not the same.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Wasn't it Charlie Sheen who said he doesn't pay them for the sex, he pays them to leave?
-
01-06-22 12:06 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 2939Says she can host in shoreline
And only wants 150 for a date, she will also share her install with you.
Not for me, but I know some of you mongers will like the price.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-cf001ba2bc1c
-
01-05-22 12:27 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 217She is, and her pimp knows it! I don't mind helping girl out, but I will not support pimps.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 01:14 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 170That sux for her.
She's very pretty!
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 18:26 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 217Bethie
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-34aacd3afead
Nice girl, but managed. Spent the night with me for 500, but she got in trouble with her pimp for it (who kept calling all night). She now says she can't see me for more than an hour or two for 500.
From our discussions, it sounds like she being pimped by undocumented african immigrants. She was mentioning how they user her SS# for things. She kept talking about how she's hanging out with Congolese people and she has to sign rental forms, etc for them. Sweet girl, rockin' bod, cute, great in bed, untreated ADHD, and exhibits some manic traits.
Have fun boys.
-
01-04-22 00:34 #5328Regular Member

Posts: 19You are lucky that she only want 500. She now want to 2000 when I texted her about a week ago.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 18:00 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 120Ivytan
Her and a handful of SBs stand firm at 500 ppm. I've seen Ivy and Kay. Passed on all the bigger ones. CIP no anal for both.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:44 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 135Ivytano00
LOL! You're right, some just love to be shoved around like that. I don't get it.
I passed on her the moment I saw those ridiculous facial piercings. Those are always a total turn-off for me.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 15:51 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 534Ivytano00
Her url:
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-536039389e97
-
01-02-22 09:38 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 217I messed up and blocked before grabbing the URL for her profile.
Ivytano00.
GPS. Is looking for simps, not SDs. So some of you here will likely enjoy shoveling money at her for nothing.
-
01-01-22 19:50 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 47I want to see her how can I contact.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 13:22 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 2184Race play
It probably does. But there needs to be trust between the two people and really really strong boundaries. This shit can get out of hand pretty easily if do not know or understand your partner well enough.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





