Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14859
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanValjean  [View Original Post]
    It used to be 35 for 15 minutes. Now it's 100 for just 5 minutes more. The math just doesn't add up.

    They didn't used to knock super early either.

    Definitely enjoyed my time banging out girls there for 35 + 10-20 tip. The good old days. It actually doesn't even seem like that long ago.
    Such an early know is a boner killer for me.

  2. #14858
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    Its now $50 for 10 minutes $100 for 20 minutes $120 for 30 minutes.

    I don't know about you guys but that seems like a scam to me.

    The $50 for 10 minutes is really 5 minutes because they always knock early when its busy and most other cdps do 100 for a half hour not 20 minutes.

    Its better options out there in Queens like Kings and Angelos. Its 60 short but for 15 minutes and their half hours are 100.

    Garages and Farrington is still 40 too.
    It used to be 35 for 15 minutes. Now it's 100 for just 5 minutes more. The math just doesn't add up.

    They didn't used to knock super early either.

    Definitely enjoyed my time banging out girls there for 35 + 10-20 tip. The good old days. It actually doesn't even seem like that long ago.

  3. #14857
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    Its now $50 for 10 minutes $100 for 20 minutes $120 for 30 minutes.

    I don't know about you guys but that seems like a scam to me.

    The $50 for 10 minutes is really 5 minutes because they always knock early when its busy and most other cdps do 100 for a half hour not 20 minutes.

    Its better options out there in Queens like Kings and Angelos. Its 60 short but for 15 minutes and their half hours are 100.

    Garages and Farrington is still 40 too.
    120 for a half is pretty chill imo.

  4. #14856
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightBurner  [View Original Post]
    they sent me directions via text. When I came up the stairs a nice gentleman confirmed who I was & asked for my name. I sat down in this kitchen / living room w / 2 other Johns waiting which I don't really like doing, but it was my first time there so I say why not. There was 2 girls there, Tania & Linda. Someone booked Linda for an hour before I got there so Tania was the only one available for 3-4 of us to go from. By the time it was my turn the guy asked how long I wanted (qv), then gave me the coin. Tania was available and he walked me to the door. She wasn't really my cup of tea so I said nah, I want to see the other girl (Linda). Dude was shocked and said oh wow ok, then told me I needed to wait 10 min. This is the first time where I finally saw that dreaded 'knock' in person. The john that went to Linda after me ended up staying longer than what he paid for, and the handler guy had to knock on the door several times to let them know time was up. That shit sucks LOL. Anyways Fast forward 10 min Linda was available and he showed me her, I was about to decline & head back but him & the other handler? (which was a girl) started vouching for her saying how pretty and talented she is etc. So I decided to give her a chance as she looked decent & I wanted to try her fake ass. So I get there & the poor girl looked like she was tired from working all day, I was going to leave but then she was like no papi everything's good etc. We proceed with the session, and she asks if I'm Spanish / speak it to try and have some conversation. Unfortunately I don't, so she tried her best to communicate in English. Overall session was nice, started with a CBJ. I don't really care for CBJ's so I told her it's fine after like 2 sucks, then she asked what I wanted. Before starting with Mish, she used her spit as lube & said take it easy because of size,(which I did). Then we switched to reverse cowgirl and holy shit was she amazing. She can ride and bounce/grind that ass great. Moans are sexy too. Then we switched to Cowgirl where she came closer to my face, to where our lips were touching but I didnt allow kissing. Then we switched to doggy, then spooning where I came in the bag. All positions were awesome. She let me lay on her a bit after I came & that was it. Overall I had a great experience & didnt feel rushed at all but I won't be repeating. The handler is cool and the place is nice. Deff recommended if bad ass Latinas are your thing. Spent 60.
    Ngl if they are hot they definitely going to be burned out definitely just stroke it out and catch her on a good day.

  5. #14855
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    Its now $50 for 10 minutes $100 for 20 minutes $120 for 30 minutes.

    I don't know about you guys but that seems like a scam to me.

    The $50 for 10 minutes is really 5 minutes because they always knock early when its busy and most other cdps do 100 for a half hour not 20 minutes.

    Its better options out there in Queens like Kings and Angelos. Its 60 short but for 15 minutes and their half hours are 100.

    Garages and Farrington is still 40 too.
    I can't imagine paying for 10 min so that doesn't matter to me, when you go to dh just pay the hh pretty much, a lot of spots are now 120 for hh anyway.

  6. #14854

    Elena Moore

    Has anyone seen this girl https://tryst.link/escort/elenanyc112 ? I tried to book an appointment and when she sent location it was a motel. Automatically declined because of my past run in with LEO.

    At motels. Did I dodge a bullet or is she legit?

  7. #14853
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    Its now $50 for 10 minutes $100 for 20 minutes $120 for 30 minutes.

    I don't know about you guys but that seems like a scam to me.

    The $50 for 10 minutes is really 5 minutes because they always knock early when its busy and most other cdps do 100 for a half hour not 20 minutes.

    Its better options out there in Queens like Kings and Angelos. Its 60 short but for 15 minutes and their half hours are 100.

    Garages and Farrington is still 40 too.
    Word Wasup with that, makes me not even want go there no more, they got mad people working so we paying more for the workers.

    They treat the putti mad wack one girl told me get 20 $ for the 40 & they also got to pay a house fee lmao that shit must be wack, I remember it was 35 hood ol' day.

  8. #14852
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with Linda? She floats between paradise and Angelo's? Tatted Colombian?
    She's legit bro. Takes it in the ass too.

  9. #14851

    Dh Zara

    Good Afternoon guys.

    So I went to dh hottest place in NYC once again today to try out Zara. I went there for a quick second place is so exotic with their light show and art. As you know as always dh got a lot of Art in their building. The place was calm and I was so excited to see Zara. Her attitude is such a1 but the English is poor. I got to communicate with her and do my work with her. The excellent skills she has pretty cool. Their was so many girls in dh it was so nice. I really enjoy coming to a place like doll house I visited yesterday and today I visited Zara. Thank you for the first class hospitality Casa De Muñecas. Aka DH NYC.

  10. #14850

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with Linda? She floats between paradise and Angelo's? Tatted Colombian?
    She is advertised as Colombian or Brazilian, depends on the spot. However as soon as she spoke I knew she was Dominican and she confirmed. She has a cute face but her body is not like the pictures. All about them angles LOL her manmades have bad scarring and so does her but implants. She has a cool vibe, didn't clock watch and she allowed dfk on the first session YMMV. I believe she didn't offer extras. Nice Dominicana dsl.

  11. #14849

    DH Raises Prices

    Its now $50 for 10 minutes $100 for 20 minutes $120 for 30 minutes.

    I don't know about you guys but that seems like a scam to me.

    The $50 for 10 minutes is really 5 minutes because they always knock early when its busy and most other cdps do 100 for a half hour not 20 minutes.

    Its better options out there in Queens like Kings and Angelos. Its 60 short but for 15 minutes and their half hours are 100.

    Garages and Farrington is still 40 too.

  12. #14848
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightBurner  [View Original Post]
    they sent me directions via text. When I came up the stairs a nice gentleman confirmed who I was & asked for my name. I sat down in this kitchen / living room w / 2 other Johns waiting which I don't really like doing, but it was my first time there so I say why not. There was 2 girls there, Tania & Linda. Someone booked Linda for an hour before I got there so Tania was the only one available for 3-4 of us to go from. By the time it was my turn the guy asked how long I wanted (qv), then gave me the coin. Tania was available and he walked me to the door. She wasn't really my cup of tea so I said nah, I want to see the other girl (Linda). Dude was shocked and said oh wow ok, then told me I needed to wait 10 min. This is the first time where I finally saw that dreaded 'knock' in person. The john that went to Linda after me ended up staying longer than what he paid for, and the handler guy had to knock on the door several times to let them know time was up. That shit sucks LOL. Anyways Fast forward 10 min Linda was available and he showed me her, I was about to decline & head back but him & the other handler? (which was a girl) started vouching for her saying how pretty and talented she is etc. So I decided to give her a chance as she looked decent & I wanted to try her fake ass. So I get there & the poor girl looked like she was tired from working all day, I was going to leave but then she was like no papi everything's good etc. We proceed with the session, and she asks if I'm Spanish / speak it to try and have some conversation. Unfortunately I don't, so she tried her best to communicate in English. Overall session was nice, started with a CBJ. I don't really care for CBJ's so I told her it's fine after like 2 sucks, then she asked what I wanted. Before starting with Mish, she used her spit as lube & said take it easy because of size,(which I did). Then we switched to reverse cowgirl and holy shit was she amazing. She can ride and bounce/grind that ass great. Moans are sexy too. Then we switched to Cowgirl where she came closer to my face, to where our lips were touching but I didnt allow kissing. Then we switched to doggy, then spooning where I came in the bag. All positions were awesome. She let me lay on her a bit after I came & that was it. Overall I had a great experience & didnt feel rushed at all but I won't be repeating. The handler is cool and the place is nice. Deff recommended if bad ass Latinas are your thing. Spent 60.
    Before I left, she also asked me how I found out about the place which lowkey caught me off guard, so be prepared to answer that, & like another guy here said to pee after sex.

  13. #14847

    Linda at Angelo's

    they sent me directions via text. When I came up the stairs a nice gentleman confirmed who I was & asked for my name. I sat down in this kitchen / living room w / 2 other Johns waiting which I don't really like doing, but it was my first time there so I say why not. There was 2 girls there, Tania & Linda. Someone booked Linda for an hour before I got there so Tania was the only one available for 3-4 of us to go from. By the time it was my turn the guy asked how long I wanted (qv), then gave me the coin. Tania was available and he walked me to the door. She wasn't really my cup of tea so I said nah, I want to see the other girl (Linda). Dude was shocked and said oh wow ok, then told me I needed to wait 10 min. This is the first time where I finally saw that dreaded 'knock' in person. The john that went to Linda after me ended up staying longer than what he paid for, and the handler guy had to knock on the door several times to let them know time was up. That shit sucks LOL. Anyways Fast forward 10 min Linda was available and he showed me her, I was about to decline & head back but him & the other handler? (which was a girl) started vouching for her saying how pretty and talented she is etc. So I decided to give her a chance as she looked decent & I wanted to try her fake ass. So I get there & the poor girl looked like she was tired from working all day, I was going to leave but then she was like no papi everything's good etc. We proceed with the session, and she asks if I'm Spanish / speak it to try and have some conversation. Unfortunately I don't, so she tried her best to communicate in English. Overall session was nice, started with a CBJ. I don't really care for CBJ's so I told her it's fine after like 2 sucks, then she asked what I wanted. Before starting with Mish, she used her spit as lube & said take it easy because of size,(which I did). Then we switched to reverse cowgirl and holy shit was she amazing. She can ride and bounce/grind that ass great. Moans are sexy too. Then we switched to Cowgirl where she came closer to my face, to where our lips were touching but I didnt allow kissing. Then we switched to doggy, then spooning where I came in the bag. All positions were awesome. She let me lay on her a bit after I came & that was it. Overall I had a great experience & didnt feel rushed at all but I won't be repeating. The handler is cool and the place is nice. Deff recommended if bad ass Latinas are your thing. Spent 60.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39E2F927-17C3-4E82-83C2-6C32AA84B30A.jpg‎   2114FA86-92A5-4E20-8ED3-1EE86FF5D54F.jpg‎  

  14. #14846

    Gum Job Hope

    Saw these ads pop up in Queens. I am a sucker for a gumjob but noticed no info anywhere about Hope. Any one have any details? Also noticed two ads with two different numbers now. Usually a semi red flag but with all of the online numbers and how inconsistent providers can be multiple numbers isn't as worrisome as before.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ueens/72461497 (old ad).

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ueens/72875220 (newer ad).

  15. #14845
    Has anyone had a session with Linda? She floats between paradise and Angelo's? Tatted Colombian?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape