Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 5075
-
01-11-22 00:41 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 223Don't forget Social Media
Find some of workers Twitter profile, IG page and Switter is good also. Many girls post their travel schedule on Twitter. And HX has many girls in California and Vegas
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 16:31 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 569Scam
Since you're new to this hobby, I'll give you some advice. Anyone that wants money paid upfront before meet via cam, amazon giftcard, deposit, etc, are more than likely scammers. Any "girl" that refuses to accept phone call to verify they're real after asking you for deposit is 99.9% scammers. If its too good to be true (TGTBT), then it's most likely it. Look at her pictures. No girl of that caliber will charge that low price, let alone 15 min (quickie, qk) sessions. If you're also unsure, just google the images. Her ad shows up in multiple different cities at the same dates, so 100% fake there.
Originally Posted by Carlos0787
[View Original Post]
Bottom line, never paid for any deposits upfront.
-
01-09-22 11:39 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes she is one of the good ones. Very dependable. Straight shooter.
Originally Posted by Drken
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 23:59 #2942Regular Member

Posts: 17Verified
Anyone take this for a spin?
Tried reverse google image search no luck. Phone number seems to pop up on multiple spots and so with the email.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Carolinavip
-
01-07-22 16:10 #2941Regular Member

Posts: 1Verification needed
Has anyone been with this escort and is this legit or scam? Please and thank you.
https://godmothers.wixsite.com/ceasar
Or this girls
https://us-sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/sfv-northridge-sylmar/18128859.html
-
01-06-22 13:20 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 351They certainly hope that a few of us are.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 22:10 #2939Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Private Delights 2022-3
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ica/Kylie123xo
This one calls herself thick. Sorry, she suffers from morbid obesity and needs bariatric surgery.
And as is de rigueur with PD gals, the no list includes BBBJ. For 250 for a half hour, she will need about 50 sessions to get the surgery necessary.
-
01-05-22 21:09 #2938Regular Member

Posts: 14To be honest, with the way she talks about herself I really wouldn't be surprised if she tried charging upwards of 180-220 for an hr appointment, especially with girls raising up their prices recently. If anyone does find out what her rates are please keep me in the loop as well, I am really interested in what she would consider fair price to meet with her.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 16:50 #2937Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Private Delights 2022-2
I will give props to this one. Her ad does not provide pricing. If she did, and it is any more than 200 for an hour, I want to know.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ica/SofiaRosee
She has got to be one of the ugliest things I have ever seen working in the profession.
Her comorbidities must be off the chart.
I only wish PD's reviews were more graphic so that I would write lengthy diatribes to whomever goes down on her and survives the stench.
-
01-05-22 11:50 #2936Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977This is why I hate millenials
If you are of my generation and had time to study film, you have seen the sting. The scams operated in that movie involved confidence building in the mark and all matter of cleverness to get the mark and take him down.
And then you see this:
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/263122
First off, the pictures are ridiculous.
Second, reviews are disabled.
Third, the address of the place is a high end residential condo on the wilshire corridor with a doorman. No way are you operating as a prostitute in that building.
But you know me, I am a sucker for places next to my vons so I text, I get more pics. Different than the one on the ad and a price list that is not out of the range of reasonableness.
And then the kill shot. She wants zelle or apple pay up front.
Do these millenials thinks us grey haired paunchy mongers are stupid.
-
01-03-22 18:54 #2935Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Residentially challenged
There have been so many fond memories of government incompetence during this pandemic.
The best one was when yoga pants garcetti issued a stay at home order from 6 pm to 6 am. The only exceptions were to protest racism and I think if you were going to and from work. Oh, there was one more exception. If you were "experiencing homelessness" you could be outside. That was the best ever. The homeless who are totally rancid mentally ill children can be outside, but me, who runs a clean fish counter at vons and only wants to go out at night to bone overpriced hookers on PD have to stay at home.
Anyways, if you know your l. A. Mongering history, there is raven who is totally nuts - http://toplessinla.org/. she was on vh1 and then, in an trade up, ghetto gaggers. https://heavyfetish.com/videos/ghetto-gaggers-fiona/.
Has anyone seen her?
-
01-03-22 16:06 #2934Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Private Delights 2022-1
I am going to catalog, each day, a girl from PD advertising on the Westside. I will be totally brutal.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/SunshineXXXO
This one pops up a lot in the Santa Monica field.
The face says to me that she needs about 2 hours with soft white underbelly.
For 400 an hour for her to come to me she better have a contractor's license and fix some of the electrical in my house.
Her body looks like she does her incalls at yum yum donuts.
-
01-03-22 14:20 #2933Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Three pointer
Look, curry has changed the NBA. Kids these days shoot 3 pointers all day long and cannot make a lay up in traffic.
Similarly, for me, the hand job is all about the distance of my shot. If a girl can get me to go airborne and ballistic, she is a keeper.
This is one of them:
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/258539
She is the gal in the picks. I am veniceman on the rubratings reviews.
She is in Venice beach, she has extra shit on the menu. For 240 it is a great handie. On all occasions the shot was cape canaveral gang man style.
-
01-03-22 06:28 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 147Scam Report: Pinky
First time posting on this forum not sure what the rules are so to be safe I won't post this chick's number or site. So this one almost got me. The scammer updates the snap with fresh pics. Idk how they manage to upload pic without camera roll icon on top right corner. They said they'll only see me if I bring vax card and they sent me their vax card (last name covered) They also sent address by USC. Also put two spas where you can find them but you have to book an appointment before you go see her there and she's always booked.
So reasons why I think she's a scam.
1. Reverse image search her pics they are not her.
She claims they are and the other people are using bots. I call BS of course.
2. I got their IP they are from Virginia (unless they were smart enough to use VPN).
I could be wrong here guys but strongly feel like this is a scam.
Why I thought she was real:
1. She sent me her I'd (important information covered).
With USC booklet.
2. Her snap pics.
3. Said she wouldn't see me unless I showed Vax card with personal info covered.
4. She made me wait 1 hour before gave me the okay to go to her cause she said she was busy with client.
5. I know she looks extremely hot / young 25 year old sounds to good to be true but I've found girls like her before who are now retired cause they no longer in college and work outside this.
If you guys want her number to see for yourself DM me or if I'm allowed I'll post it here maybe.
Also don't ask for the legit girls I know I respect the fact they left the game.
-
01-02-22 13:56 #2931Regular Member

Posts: 13Anybody seen Oblina lately? Been out of the game for awhile, she used to be fun, but also has some pics with what looks like serious cutting or something. Saw her a couple times in the past and the super ditzy-ness was frustrating but DAMN did she have a good head game and a great ass.
Side note, anyone know who this MILF is? She was hanging out with her last time I saw Oblina and she was actually the real freak haha. Didn't catch her name though and never seen an ad with her.











Reply With Quote






