Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 19535
-
01-03-22 14:50 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 84Willing to share her number?
I know it's a long shot. But maybe she has a good looking friend? Please PM me if so.
Originally Posted by Ggwp996
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:40 #7969Senior Member

Posts: 262Magnum Size Asians?
I am iso a tiny Asian that will accept magnum sized men.
I tried with Yukigo and that failed.
BBFS or cfs is ok.
-
01-03-22 12:55 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 47Zenny
No wonder she was always trying to only give hand jobs then she compared me to her forearm the last time I saw her. I had to really press on for FS.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 12:12 #7967Senior Member

Posts: 191AMP open at 3:00 Am?
So curious which one?
Originally Posted by Ggwp996
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 12:07 #7966Senior Member

Posts: 265Yes those were the days and lots of fun. I got FS from many including Rainbow as well!
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:03 #7965Senior Member

Posts: 50Care to share which AMP?
Originally Posted by Ggwp996
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 01:00 #7964Regular Member

Posts: 1Table Shower, non clothed, in Redmond Kirkland area
Looking for a place that has table showers, full body massages (non clothed), and a young person that isn't afraid to graze downstairs and finish with a HE. I'm definitely Not interested in anything more than that. More importantly I'd love for this place to look very professional, high end, a place I could recommend to others who wouldn't be interested in in the HE (or even know they offer it). Any ideas? It's been a bit tough to use these forums but I imagine that's on purpose!
-
01-02-22 21:53 #7963Senior Member

Posts: 151I received FS at all three Temples. It wasn't common but was available from some. Even from Rainbow herself.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:03 #7962Regular Member

Posts: 23BBFS all night
Christmas eve. Got home from Kittens all disappointed. Got into bed around 2. 30 am surfing RR and STG. Came across an AMP ad in Seattle offering BBFS bbj. Text the number, got a reply. Asked for an immediate visit, got a yes. Drove over to the AMP. A beautiful mid 30's girl opened the door. Paid. 6 to the house. On the flip she offered CFS, I offered 3 roses for BBFS.
She didn't agree. Apparently she does did not offer it. I pressed on it. She checked me, asked me if I was clean. Yes. And then slid it raw in her wet tight kitty. We did good, really good, GFE, dfk, doggy, cowgirl and finished missionary inside her. She was happy. She gave me her personal number. I got home, texted her good night. She replied back and forth. I asked for all night with her. We settled for 8 roses. We arranged for the date a day later. Met in a restaurant near her place. Had dinner and drinks. Went to her place and oh boy we did it all night again. She ended my sleeping in my embrace all night. In the morning we snuggled, did it again. She made some eggs. Kissed her good bye. And now we are going to meet up again. Seems like a good deal honestly, just I hope I don't knock her up.
-
01-02-22 14:59 #7961Senior Member

Posts: 270The gal that works at Gage massage is Ewa. Still a younger woman. Probably early mid-30's. Attractive, but not as attractive as Alisa, and she does a pretty good job. No extras beyond a HE.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 13:49 #7960Senior Member

Posts: 191Seattle not lynwood
It is in Seattle not Lynwood.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
It's HJ if your too big. Its CFS NOT BBFS.
It's the vietnamese parlor. Its 200 CFS.
Not much massage, when your done your done. If you take too long she says the boss will get mad. She is a cool girl, but don't push her boundaries.
-
01-02-22 12:59 #7959Senior Member

Posts: 303Sunshine in Lynnwood is CFS only no HE or BBFS?
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 12:41 #7958Senior Member

Posts: 303Alisha was Yami or Sarah at champion?
So Yami is Alisha that you are all taking about who now massages in Everett?
Originally Posted by ItssHHuk
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 12:31 #7957Senior Member

Posts: 134Alisa
Alisa continues to be a rarity, but she told me she felt isolated. She said at each location the other girls did not welcome that she was driving most of the business. Money outside of their pockets I suppose.
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 21:00 #7956Senior Member

Posts: 155I 100% appreciate all the intel I've gotten from these posts and DMs but yeah sometimes the guess is way off. But I did find Alisa from these posts so there's that. I wish I saw her more cause she was just my type, cute, glasses and in her 20's. But it seems like the younger talent is steadily leaving and I get not wanting to share right away about a hyt. I would hunt more but don't really have the funds now but I try to share all my experiences here including age range. My favorites that are in their 20's / early 30's were Alisa, Jessica at green spa, Rose at sunset, and emily that traveled a bit but quit recently. But those 3 were legit with teasing. I also always wanted to convert coco at theory but don't think that going to happen. But I appreciate the intel and if anyone knows of a Alisa type let me know! Even legit!
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





