Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 11568
-
01-04-22 01:37 #1548Banned Member

Posts: 621Where in the world is Ace / Dive / Ada. I know she was in Seattle but disappeared again. I saw her once in the bay area and twice in Vegas. I like the way she chokes me right before I cum inside her. You guys should try it.
Originally Posted by Dlee9753
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 00:46 #1547Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-04-22 00:43 #1546Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-04-22 00:04 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 337She is probably #5, yes.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
And why would it not matter how I define a 6? That's complete nonsense. If I defined a 6 as 'hot' (spoiler: I don't), then that absolutely would matter. Either way, she's not hot because she's a 6, it's her overall body and face that makes her 'hot', especially when an overwhelming majority of working girls are below a 6 in both face and body. She's no Venus or Stella, but she is certainly 'hot enough'.
-
01-03-22 19:33 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 34While I appreciate and have gone through the ranks of LA's best rimmers, they all seem to be on the, ahem, older side. Who are the best deep rimming girls of the HYA contingent?
-
01-03-22 16:02 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 71[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-03-22 10:40 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 163[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-03-22 10:37 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 163Couldn't agree more with that, her service does not match $400 price tag even her looks maybe a big maybe, at $320 her looks would match and her service would be acceptable.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 08:06 #1540Banned Member

Posts: 1258She will pop up elsewhere especially if the website is down for awhile. If not then there are always others to try.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 05:02 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 313This is good feedback
I have seen Gi-L dozens of time in the past. She is a certified legend and beautiful in every way possible with the best DTBBBJ. I'm going to pass on Ravi since her service isn't up to par and she is CFS anyways. Thanks for all the feedback, love this board.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 19:12 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 317Re: Ring
Ring at $400/$440 BBFS is probably overpriced. If she is at $320 BBFS then she is worth repeating.
Originally Posted by Dlee9753
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 19:11 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 317Re: Jean vs Hana
Jean gets irritated easier from demanding guys / other events vs Hana who knows how to keep smile at all times. Jean is younger as she is in her early 20's vs Hana's late 20's. I was over with Jean after two visits as she was not as focused the second time.
Originally Posted by Dlee9753
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:34 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 1267I texted 2 pop yesterday asking about their website. Still haven't gotten response.
Originally Posted by Majieroero
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:15 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 281I don't mind cgla, but they don't list Sweet Honey, who was the one girl I wanted to see at 2 pop. Oh well.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 15:40 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 322Well, PKL has Daisy listed as being on long vacation and Jean just vacation so I suspect she'll be back and sooner, rather than later. My memory of the session I had with Jean is fading so, with Daisy gone, I may give Jean another go and see if I can catch her on a good day next time.
Originally Posted by Dlee9753
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





