Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23869
    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to ruffle feathers here. I think Lia and her 30 min $150 DIY was money well spent. First time seeing her. She is extremely pretty. She has a wonderful set on her. A very very nice ass. And she is very sweet and talkative. She talks dirty. And she likes to watch. Wether she truly does or not, she makes you feel like she does. And I'm someone who sometimes struggles To get his bread dough to rise. So honestly, yes, I have had topless happy ending for much less. But they usually involve a language barrier (which I am ok with), or just a disinterested person looking to rush me. Put it this way, I spent 120 on another American women who completed the job. It was fine. She was nice. She's pretty. BUT I simply had a better time with Lia at 150.
    I've stumbled upon her ad before. If you care to share: How clean and tidy is her in-call? Things such as hearing the noisy neighbor above or below, the place reeking of smoke, 420, or attention being diverted away from you during the date because of a cell phone, roommate, pets are all things I take into account as part of the quality and overall experience of the provider.

  2. #23868

    Mr Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.rubratings.com/260240

    Any one go see this one in a condo in Novi on Pheasant Run?

    She wants $160 for the Hour? Legit or scam??

    Thanks.
    I've seen that same ad pop up in the past, & currently there's another ad on rub-maps just like it that is using the same phone number but with a different a providers picture?

    A while ago, a I guy told me he went to that Pheasant Run Condo, and there was nothing but old Asians there & he walked out? Good luck if you do try it, & let us know your experience?

  3. #23867

    Asian Nuru Novi

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.rubratings.com/260240

    Any one go see this one in a condo in Novi on Pheasant Run?

    She wants $160 for the Hour? Legit or scam??

    Thanks.
    I certainly hope it's legit. It would mean the "apartment" AMPs may be testing the waters. They disappeared once covid hit. I had some of the best encounters in an AAMP which were scattered all over the metro area and usually with young ladies. Best was on 12 Mile just east of Northwestern in Southfield. Very convenient.

  4. #23866
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Since you mentioned it I will chime in as well. I left out of my report that she also licked my ass. Also she was willing to do FS but she was on her period. Her tampon was visible. She told me to keep the FS option on the DL because she only offers it to a very select few. LOL. So she made it seem lol. I had fun with her though

    It seems to not be the case. If I seen her again I definitely wouldn't kiss her since she is an ass licker. LOL.
    She does FS and ads licking with everyone. I laugh when someone thinks they were the exception.

  5. #23865

    Asian Nuru Novi

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/260240

    Any one go see this one in a condo in Novi on Pheasant Run?

    She wants $160 for the Hour? Legit or scam??

    Thanks.

  6. #23864

    Natasha Novi

    Anyone know if she is out of the game? Her # isn't working anymore. Tried from a different phone to make sure I wasn't blocked and still didn't work. I saw she was off till new year but hoped she'd be back this week.

  7. #23863

    Ig Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard  [View Original Post]
    https://instagram.com/maria_rosieann...dium=copy_link

    Saw a bit about Maria on this board over the last couple weeks so I reached out to her. Quoted me $75 for a therapeutic massage (despite others here saying $200) and wouldn't discuss extras over the phone.

    Little house in eastpointe. Answered the door in a robe with lingerie underneath. Looks good but a little too tanned for my taste. Nice big naturals.

    She's up for everything. Enjoyed mutual oral, mutual ass licking, dfk, and cfs. She would have gone bare but stated she wasn't currently on the pill. Got the full half hour and left $100 on the table.

    Next morning she was shaking me down via text for another $100 despite never quoting me as such. I screenshotted our conversation where she told me the session was 75, sent it to her and subsequently blocked her number.
    Since you mentioned it I will chime in as well. I left out of my report that she also licked my ass. Also she was willing to do FS but she was on her period. Her tampon was visible. She told me to keep the FS option on the DL because she only offers it to a very select few. LOL. So she made it seem lol. I had fun with her though

    It seems to not be the case. If I seen her again I definitely wouldn't kiss her since she is an ass licker. LOL.

  8. #23862
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before?

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/261864

    Actually I'm guessing she's fake. I found this other add

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/texas/dallas/72380673
    Man, she would have been a good one too. Anyone have similar?

  9. #23861
    Quote Originally Posted by DingLing  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.
    That's correct. Sara is out the game. She made some good decisions and is taking her life in a different direction.

  10. #23860

    Mandy at Chinese Westland

    I think someone else has mentioned this as well. Mandy is back at Chinese in Holiday Plaza. Everyone knows she's way too expensive and as far as I know doesn't go any further than taking off leggings to look. But I'll be damned if she's not the hottest AMP out there now and one of the hottest of all time. Super cute face, tight amazing bod, really nice tits for being so skinny. And she gets into it—not as much as some do, but she is quite sensual and she kinda dances a bit. And the HJ was amazing—I'm very picky about that and feel about 80% of the time in general I'm not getting it in a way that truly makes me happy. But damn I left SUPER happy. I'm not embarrassed to say the damage, I was prepared for it— 50 to House for hh and 100 to her for topless HJ (with touch). With some haggling (she first quoted me $160 lmao. I literally laughed). So that parts a little annoying but as a whole, she's stuck on my mind and I'm hoping to return asap.

  11. #23859

    Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Is she still set up in shop off 275? Can someone help zero in on location.
    She wed works out of her home and a suite in Canton.

  12. #23858

    Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle187  [View Original Post]
    Someone said she was out of town. Glad she's around. I'll have to get out to see her.
    Someone is full of shit.

  13. #23857

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vingre87  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow you to touch her at all?
    Yep up top.

  14. #23856

    Downriver outcall Girl

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/261864

    Actually I'm guessing she's fake. I found this other add

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/texas/dallas/72380673

  15. #23855
    I don't know what to tell you. She told me to use her old business number form Spring Massage which is what I posted. A few numbers were blocked due to forum rules. I just did a search for Spring Massage Troy Phone and the exact same number that she told me came up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKen69  [View Original Post]
    I tried the number, which is the same number as Spring. When I called the older lady told me they are in Troy, not Lake Orion. She kind of got snappy, my guess is there are a lot of us calling. Do you have a different number? I stopped by there since I was in the area last night and nobody was there and nobody answered. I know you said it is appointment only but how can you make an appointment when the number isn't right? It is in a good location, plenty of bars around and public parking everywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape