Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 8737
-
01-05-22 19:38 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 37Her roommates are Alley the thief and a 60 year old lady and her boyfriend. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 17:31 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 611No thanks
She actually posted about that incident on her stg page. I hesitated on seeing before, and will definitely not see now. Too bad that crap happened, but I don't think posting about it on her part is such a good strategic move. I mean, it definitely scared me away. Not interested in that kind of drama. If it happened once, it can happen again. Any news reports on that? There must be.
Originally Posted by CorvetteC
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 16:45 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 756Thanks CC
Do we know if she really reduced services after this episode? Her older ads seemed to list more "non-grooming" services.
Originally Posted by CorvetteC
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 16:43 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 756And Now the Ad has Disappeared
She's gone already.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 15:21 #4488Banned Member

Posts: 495Sky
Anyone have insight into Sky?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/393424156458
-
01-05-22 14:57 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 161Cammie
I've been to her house! She has a roommate! (not the red head pictured) she does hair cuts in her lower level home hair salon complete with chair and everything! I didn't get a hair cut, I was there for her room mate. Room mate has her own bedroom upstairs! Cammie bedroom is across hall! Very very very nice home! Clean etc! Cammie allowed a black guy with dred locks! 6 ft 5 older black dude, who beat her face in and was going to do her in by choking her but she struggled away and told the guy the police are on there way because she yelled for her Amazon echo to call 911! The dude took off with her wallet and took her brand new Camaro! They found the car a mile away but still have not caught him! She looks just like the pictures posted!
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:57 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 2148Rack them up
I love her rack. I'm hoping she is real but wouldn't get myself to excited.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
Good luck DD.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
01-05-22 11:04 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 611Info
I added her on SNAP a few days ago. Got a fairly quick reply. She says she's in New Britain and 160 for hh. I was planning on going, but had to cancel. May try late night tonight. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:04 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 1237Looks Fake
Looks fake to me. Location, no direct contact info, and "add me".
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 10:51 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 389Any info
Love the look! Any info appreciated. Thanks. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/774806688968.
-
01-04-22 12:24 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 477Rio Road
Clean up your mailbox. I can't reply to your message.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 11:55 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 107Reports
Any reports on this one before I dive in.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...n/458444843961
-
01-03-22 14:36 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 96Saw Angela at her Weybossett place about 3 years ago, her oral skills were very good but she looked like a wreck. I vowed never again.
Originally Posted by AppleFan125
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 23:41 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 37Run for the hills!! Those pics are probably 10 years old and very much edited. If you want disappointment then go see her. If you just want to give out money, call me and I will take your donation and save you your dignity! Just saying!!
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Play safe and have tons of fun!
-
01-02-22 21:13 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 5229It doesn't matter. Search on her name, Cammie, here and Htfd. You won't want one.
Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13
[View Original Post]
BMD.












Reply With Quote




