Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17566

    Sunny

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72951204

    Took a chance and saw Sunny tonight. Nice communication and setup was simple. Pics are accurate, cute with nice tits. Quoted 90/150/200, opted for the qv. Nice warm up to get the engine going. Head and pussy covered and got the job done. From out of town and said she expects to be here a few days.

  2. #17565

    Oh my. An IT guy. Golf clap. I am just a poor homeless guy

    12-28-21 00:54 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: Kevrob911.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Jaimie-Lynn.

    I'd love to know if this one is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn

    01-06-21 13:57 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: Zman511.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Lynn's not Good at Responding Either.

    Texted her recently for rates and what part of town she's in. Never heard back, thankfully.

    01-06-21 00:23 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Indianapolis.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: MoparJunkie.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list Jamie Lynn No Good.

    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as.

    Sorry not sorry.

    Mymopar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Full disclosure: I'm an IT guy and know the tricks to search, such as "Jaim" finding, "Jaimie", "Jaime", "Jaimy", "Jaimey", etc.

    Do you have past notes about this lady? Because I cannot find the postings to which you refer-- and I have done a thorough search (I think).

    Mind you, I'm not doubting your recollection-- I just searched these myself and couldn't find anything, even when searching for "Jay", "Lyn" etc.

    I think this is why so many ask what about "XXXX" and someone immediately replies "stay away from XXXX" Sometimes I will do my own investigation and I come to the same conclusion as the original poster "What about XXXX?" because I couldn't find anything either.

    BTW, I've read the tutorials and forums. But I still don't have it yet.

  3. #17564

    Your search is better than mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Look back at reports and all negative, one says pics not her, hygiene was so bad he kicked her out, so sounds like a no go but it's your choice!

    Mymopar.
    Full disclosure: I'm an IT guy and know the tricks to search, such as "Jaim" finding, "Jaimie", "Jaime", "Jaimy", "Jaimey", etc.

    Do you have past notes about this lady? Because I cannot find the postings to which you refer-- and I have done a thorough search (I think).

    Mind you, I'm not doubting your recollection-- I just searched these myself and couldn't find anything, even when searching for "Jay", "Lyn" etc.

    I think this is why so many ask what about "XXXX" and someone immediately replies "stay away from XXXX" Sometimes I will do my own investigation and I come to the same conclusion as the original poster "What about XXXX?" because I couldn't find anything either.

    BTW, I've read the tutorials and forums. But I still don't have it yet.

  4. #17563

    Too 'heavy'

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros and Tryst from what I've seen. I'm not one to take one for the team at her price point. . . Unless I start a gofundme, and each of you contribute 35 cents. Let me know if all of you are open to this. I know I certainly am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katerina1
    Too heavy for my tastes.

    FIWIW: I'm overweight, but I don't want my ladies to be so.

  5. #17562

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    If any of you older and wiser SMs got the opportunity to see Allie out in Louisville I hate to inform you she has passed. I saw her maybe 8 years ago when she was just twenty and she was truly remarkable. Very pretty, sexual, and she drove me absolutely wild. She got in trouble with LEO (not hobby related) around when she was 22 or so and I stopped communicating with her. Even though she begged me to do a threesome with her and my SO at the time. She said she wanted to experience banging a MILF.
    There were several Allies in Louisville over the last 5 years ago. I loved seeing "Fake Boobs" Allie, read alot about Oxmoor Allie but never met her. Don't recall this one but my memory is fading. She looks great. Sorry when anyone passes in this hobby. They usually were dealt a tough hand in life.

  6. #17561

    Mature / No Drama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there is anything to this posting?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/187025630139
    I've seen that ad and those 4 pictures all the time and have been intrigued by those assets. Likewise wondering if she's real, what the rest looks like, and more.

  7. #17560

    Who cares?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #17559

    KY Allie RIP

    If any of you older and wiser SMs got the opportunity to see Allie out in Louisville I hate to inform you she has passed. I saw her maybe 8 years ago when she was just twenty and she was truly remarkable. Very pretty, sexual, and she drove me absolutely wild. She got in trouble with LEO (not hobby related) around when she was 22 or so and I stopped communicating with her. Even though she begged me to do a threesome with her and my SO at the time. She said she wanted to experience banging a MILF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1015877_1376891525859552_1375935001_o.jpg‎   554571_1399693150246056_2014484171_n.jpg‎  

  9. #17558

    Daisy. EM

    Anyone seen Daisy or even got a response. Seems like more fake posts making their way onto EM.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daisy-es...napolis-961204
    Last edited by SlummiesChap; 01-02-22 at 09:04. Reason: spelling

  10. #17557

    Now that's a review!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClaw  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year.

    Out of retirement and back to my favorite hobby "herding cats. ".

    Let me know if you need any additional information.

    Date: 12/2021.

    Name: Kitty or Nastylittlekitty.

    Phone: 614-xxx-xxxx.

    URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://tryst.link/escort/nastylittlekitty.

    URL 2: https://nastylittlekitty.escortbook.com/links.

    Fan's Only: at Nastylittlekitty - https://onlyfans.com/Nastylittlekitty.

    City: Indy.

    State: IN.

    Address: Westside.

    Address Description: Mid range chain hotel. Room type suite and clean.

    Appointment Type: Incall.

    Activities: basic menu, but does have expanded services.

    Duration: 1 hour & not a clock watcher.

    Hair Length & Color: Bottle blond & hair is close to shoulder length.

    Age: 32 (probably of by couple years).

    Smoking Status: I believe so. But could not tell.

    Rate: can be found on site.

    Physical Description: her pictures are accurate, but slightly deceiving. Out of all of her photos there is not one of her smiling. The reason (couple missing teeth-not a game changer, but if you engage in LFK or DfK you will taste\smell. A hint of halitosis). Some of the photos are mid to early 20's and the current photos she is fully clothed, which hides mild baby damage and aging with out working out. Again not a game changer. I am looking for performance, attitude and ease in scheduling (not going to compromise my personal info.).

    Recommendation: Yes. I am planning another visit, she is slightly above average in appearance, but makes it up in attitude and service. I am tired of the new crop\younger girls who provide a long laundry list of "do not's". Booking her time was straight forward and no drama. Her phone does ring a lot, but she is not focus on the phone. I was her focus.

    Have fun and be safe!
    Exceptional review.

  11. #17556

    Kitty

    Happy New Year.

    Out of retirement and back to my favorite hobby "herding cats. ".

    Let me know if you need any additional information.

    Date: 12/2021.

    Name: Kitty or Nastylittlekitty.

    Phone: 614-xxx-xxxx.

    URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://tryst.link/escort/nastylittlekitty.

    URL 2: https://nastylittlekitty.escortbook.com/links.

    Fan's Only: at Nastylittlekitty - https://onlyfans.com/Nastylittlekitty.

    City: Indy.

    State: IN.

    Address: Westside.

    Address Description: Mid range chain hotel. Room type suite and clean.

    Appointment Type: Incall.

    Activities: basic menu, but does have expanded services.

    Duration: 1 hour & not a clock watcher.

    Hair Length & Color: Bottle blond & hair is close to shoulder length.

    Age: 32 (probably of by couple years).

    Smoking Status: I believe so. But could not tell.

    Rate: can be found on site.

    Physical Description: her pictures are accurate, but slightly deceiving. Out of all of her photos there is not one of her smiling. The reason (couple missing teeth-not a game changer, but if you engage in LFK or DfK you will taste\smell. A hint of halitosis). Some of the photos are mid to early 20's and the current photos she is fully clothed, which hides mild baby damage and aging with out working out. Again not a game changer. I am looking for performance, attitude and ease in scheduling (not going to compromise my personal info.).

    Recommendation: Yes. I am planning another visit, she is slightly above average in appearance, but makes it up in attitude and service. I am tired of the new crop\younger girls who provide a long laundry list of "do not's". Booking her time was straight forward and no drama. Her phone does ring a lot, but she is not focus on the phone. I was her focus.

    Have fun and be safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B81C952B-7118-444B-9ECB-25B5DE4FEBAB.jpg‎   0A0FAE78-A027-4EFE-81F4-B7A0D6191DD4.jpeg‎   7E0047C8-498F-4CCB-AAD7-FEA0EF505429.jpg‎   20D4ED20-7369-4E5C-9134-8EE6CA3C6255.jpg‎  

  12. #17555

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by HookersNBlow89  [View Original Post]
    She just got anew number. Also had a baby about 6 months ago. 3176657557 is new number I think.
    She was always sweet to me. I knew she got a new place but missed the becoming a Mother memo. Point being she's not been on the roster though.

    Probably been months actually. She would post daily too so. Might be a difficult date to set up.

  13. #17554

    Patience Crawford

    Have any of you had a chance to meet Patience Crawford?

    https://tryst.link/escort/patiencecrawford

  14. #17553

    Sammy iss till in the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Sammy aka Rock yer world is the only one I know of and she's been out for awhile now.

    6 was her deal but I've not seen her for a minute.
    She just got anew number. Also had a baby about 6 months ago. 317xxxx557 is new number I think.

  15. #17552

    Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueImpressr  [View Original Post]
    I have been a long time lurker on this forum, and first dipped my toe in the hobby in the summer of 2014. I was incredibly fortunate to have found a unicorn on essentially my first meetup that actually worked. Found her on backpage at the time, and I had started contacting a few different women that had ads posted on BP. All of them were a giant pain in the ass, very flaky, hard to deal with in general. This goddess was the first one that worked out. It felt like she was a bit new, but I don't know, I was brand new. I'm a pleaser, nothing gets me off harder then getting a beautiful woman off, and I put in some work on her. Aggressive DATY with FIV where by the end I'm gut punching her gspot but it does the trick and she is blown away. Clearly orgasmic was hard for her and she had not expected it to occur. This fundamentally set the trajectory of our service on the next several months. She became more of a SB, I took her to a concert, had her over on several occasions to just 420 chill and go at it. She didn't always charge, but I often tipped really well, I was very happy with our arrangement. I still regularly listen to music she introduced me to. After a few months, I met a woman through regular online dating that was going very promisingly,

    I've always wondered what happened to her. I don't know if any old timers who might have been around would recognize her, but I'm a principled pervert, and when I took these pictures, I don't believe there was an expectation that I would ever be posting them, hence the editing of the eyes. Location also sensitive, hence the tight cropping. You know, it's funny, looking at these pictures reminded me of a lot details for this one. Would happy to be able to confirm more, but only in private. I knew where she was living at the time because I would often pick her up from there, never went in though, I always did outcall. I would love to know what happened to her if someone actually recognized.
    I can understand why you would be thinking of her! If she were still around I would want to see her too. After eight years your probably better with your spank bank memories!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape