Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16238
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Let me try this one more time, the next time you review some guys review I will ban you. No more warnings, I'm tired of you starting shit on the forum.

    A2

  2. #16237

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2662  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get in touch with her. I have a couple times but it's been radio silence since then. Has anyone else had trouble contacting her recently? Or maybe she just isn't seeing anyone right now? I've heard nothing but good about her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm
    Becca visited her uncle last month so she may be taking a little break but I am sure the demons will bring her back.

  3. #16236

    Ballantyne

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this one? No hits on image search and the phone number search comes up with one ad.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3214066

    I'm always skeptical when the ad says, "new in town" and when they don't list a name. Plus the pics are hot. My gut says TGTBT.

    I'd love to find a reliable provider in that area.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ists&p=5694496#post5694496.

    I reviewed her a few weeks ago. Some pros, too many cons for me.

  4. #16235

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2662  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get in touch with her. I have a couple times but it's been radio silence since then. Has anyone else had trouble contacting her recently? Or maybe she just isn't seeing anyone right now? I've heard nothing but good about her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm
    Becca is likely on vacation. She usually does so this time of year. She was also in an unfortunate car accident recently that had her laid up for quite a while not able to work. Keep trying and sue will respond. Definitely worth the effort.

  5. #16234

    Ballantyne

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHunter96  [View Original Post]
    If more girls set up shop around here, they would make a killing, and not be in such crime and bug infested crap hotels.

    I told Samara and others to do so, not sure why they don't.
    Samara's job usually dictates where she stays. I've seen her a few times in Ballantyne.

  6. #16233
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov  [View Original Post]
    Texted multiple times to Jess, but Crickets.

    Does she need a referral, if yes, can seniors help me here.

    Please PM.
    Someone reported she's a bit tied up with her other job so she's not working much.

  7. #16232

    Ballentyne

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I wish Samara would host there soon. Recently she's only been hosting in Concord Mills. That's too far for me most of the time.
    If more girls set up shop around here, they would make a killing, and not be in such crime and bug infested crap hotels.

    I told Samara and others to do so, not sure why they don't.

  8. #16231

    Sammy Summers worth a visit?

    Seen mixed reviews, although looks like the ones with issues were a year ago, seems like she ran with bad company.

    I like spinners, and since the choices are limited, and my UTR has gone UUTR, need other options. She moves around too, could be a red flag, not sure.

    Thanks for your help.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/298033592034

  9. #16230

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov  [View Original Post]
    Texted multiple times to Jess, but Crickets.

    Does she need a referral, if yes, can seniors help me here.

    Please PM.

    CTL.
    She's probably on vacation. She takes time off and won't respond. Most likely back next week.

  10. #16229

    Jess. Crickets

    Texted multiple times to Jess, but Crickets.

    Does she need a referral, if yes, can seniors help me here.

    Please PM.

    CTL.

  11. #16228
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    So my burner phone rang and it showed the number US Courts. The guy on the phone said that he was a federal agent and I could verify where he was calling from looking at the number on the phone. He claimed I called an escort and that is illegal and I had a choice to meet with him and handle it privately or be arrested. Of course I knew it was a scam but the number did come back US courthouse in Charlotte. I wasn't that concerned since he said when asked which agency he said he was with the FBI and they do not prosecute State offenses. Just thought I'd pass on I can't remember which number I called on the day he referenced I was doing a little searching trying to find something new. Just thought I would pass along.
    Any average Joe can spoof his caller I'd number. Besides calling an escort is not illegal.

  12. #16227
    It is a wonder he didn't demand you go to Walmart and get some gift cards? These scammers spoof numbers all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    So my burner phone rang and it showed the number US Courts. The guy on the phone said that he was a federal agent and I could verify where he was calling from looking at the number on the phone. He claimed I called an escort and that is illegal and I had a choice to meet with him and handle it privately or be arrested. Of course I knew it was a scam but the number did come back US courthouse in Charlotte. I wasn't that concerned since he said when asked which agency he said he was with the FBI and they do not prosecute State offenses. Just thought I'd pass on I can't remember which number I called on the day he referenced I was doing a little searching trying to find something new. Just thought I would pass along.

  13. #16226

    Crazy call

    So my burner phone rang and it showed the number US Courts. The guy on the phone said that he was a federal agent and I could verify where he was calling from looking at the number on the phone. He claimed I called an escort and that is illegal and I had a choice to meet with him and handle it privately or be arrested. Of course I knew it was a scam but the number did come back US courthouse in Charlotte. I wasn't that concerned since he said when asked which agency he said he was with the FBI and they do not prosecute State offenses. Just thought I'd pass on I can't remember which number I called on the day he referenced I was doing a little searching trying to find something new. Just thought I would pass along.

  14. #16225

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2662  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get in touch with her. I have a couple times but it's been radio silence since then. Has anyone else had trouble contacting her recently? Or maybe she just isn't seeing anyone right now? I've heard nothing but good about her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm
    Worth the struggle.

  15. #16224

    Becca taking new people?

    I've tried to get in touch with her. I have a couple times but it's been radio silence since then. Has anyone else had trouble contacting her recently? Or maybe she just isn't seeing anyone right now? I've heard nothing but good about her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape