Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 693 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 10388
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I think I hit that age where attractive, younger people that like to fuck will choose someone younger and more attractive than me. I can still get women in their 40's and 50's without paying, but with the rare exception, they are not attractive and a pain in the fucking ass.

    The offers I've had in the $250-$300 range from younger women have generally been fat or ugly (or both), with the exception of one who didn't show. Realistically, the women that have offered that are attractive have been $400-$500 for a PPM. I'm okay with that. Inflation and shit.
    So true on all accounts. On SA you're paying to bang chicks much hotter than you'd be able to score on Tinder, and without the drama. I have been seeing a hot fit 28 yr old for a while now, and also an older FWB on the side. Money well spent when I bust inside the fit chick and she has a big smile on her face. No complaints with my FWB, but it's just not the same.

    Wasn't it Charlie Sheen who said he doesn't pay them for the sex, he pays them to leave?

  2. #5332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937

    Says she can host in shoreline

    And only wants 150 for a date, she will also share her install with you.

    Not for me, but I know some of you mongers will like the price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-cf001ba2bc1c

  3. #5331
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    She's very pretty!
    She is, and her pimp knows it! I don't mind helping girl out, but I will not support pimps.

  4. #5330

    That sux for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-34aacd3afead

    Nice girl, but managed. Spent the night with me for 500, but she got in trouble with her pimp for it (who kept calling all night). She now says she can't see me for more than an hour or two for 500.

    From our discussions, it sounds like she being pimped by undocumented african immigrants. She was mentioning how they user her SS# for things. She kept talking about how she's hanging out with Congolese people and she has to sign rental forms, etc for them. Sweet girl, rockin' bod, cute, great in bed, untreated ADHD, and exhibits some manic traits.

    Have fun boys.
    She's very pretty!

  5. #5329

    Bethie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-34aacd3afead

    Nice girl, but managed. Spent the night with me for 500, but she got in trouble with her pimp for it (who kept calling all night). She now says she can't see me for more than an hour or two for 500.

    From our discussions, it sounds like she being pimped by undocumented african immigrants. She was mentioning how they user her SS# for things. She kept talking about how she's hanging out with Congolese people and she has to sign rental forms, etc for them. Sweet girl, rockin' bod, cute, great in bed, untreated ADHD, and exhibits some manic traits.

    Have fun boys.

  6. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Her and a handful of SBs stand firm at 500 ppm. I've seen Ivy and Kay. Passed on all the bigger ones. CIP no anal for both.
    You are lucky that she only want 500. She now want to 2000 when I texted her about a week ago.

  7. #5327

    Ivytan

    Her and a handful of SBs stand firm at 500 ppm. I've seen Ivy and Kay. Passed on all the bigger ones. CIP no anal for both.

  8. #5326

    Ivytano00

    LOL! You're right, some just love to be shoved around like that. I don't get it.

    I passed on her the moment I saw those ridiculous facial piercings. Those are always a total turn-off for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    I messed up and blocked before grabbing the URL for her profile.

    Ivytano00.

    GPS. Is looking for simps, not SDs. So some of you here will likely enjoy shoveling money at her for nothing.

  9. #5325

    Ivytano00

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    I messed up and blocked before grabbing the URL for her profile.

    Ivytano00.

    GPS. Is looking for simps, not SDs. So some of you here will likely enjoy shoveling money at her for nothing.
    Her url:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-536039389e97

  10. #5324
    I messed up and blocked before grabbing the URL for her profile.

    Ivytano00.

    GPS. Is looking for simps, not SDs. So some of you here will likely enjoy shoveling money at her for nothing.

  11. #5323
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the # She is such a cumwhore.

    Cranked 2 shots out in her for under 300.

    I sent my friend. He did the same.

    She didn't even verify. He just said they had communicated in the past.

    Sweet pussy. She has clearly popped out a kid or two.
    I want to see her how can I contact.

  12. #5322

    Race play

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    It's when you screw someone of different race and call them derogatory things while you're doing it. I personally despise it, but when some white woman whispers in my ear "give me that and-Dick" I end up fucking her really hard and it works.
    It probably does. But there needs to be trust between the two people and really really strong boundaries. This shit can get out of hand pretty easily if do not know or understand your partner well enough.

  13. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    What is race play?
    It's when you screw someone of different race and call them derogatory things while you're doing it. I personally despise it, but when some white woman whispers in my ear "give me that Ni-Dick" I end up fucking her really hard and it works.

  14. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She is like fucking the single mom that works in the back office at work.

    She is cool and just craves some attention and a nice fuck. She knows she is damaged goods and isn't the one we want to bring home to mom or show-off to our buddies.

    She is just lonely and she needs the money.
    +1 she is a nice person. I am glad I spent quality time with her and wish her all the best. Your description of her is pretty spot on.

  15. #5319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how it goes Poon. Like you and Michael I too find her eyes and hair attractive (although I do feel her features could be a little softer). I would love to do her. Hopefully you can work something out with her.
    Got deeper into the details of our first date, she expects allowance for just dinner and we see how it goes.

    So not going to happen, at least with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape