Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 1296 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 24536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12611

    Beltway

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised they didn't come after you. Even if there was a 1% chance it was a trap is it worth risking it again. Now they have your telephone number vehicle tag and description. Try talking yourself out of that one. You won't. Just move on.
    This is where I had my issues the other day. Not with the provider but some Random guy outside.

  2. #12610

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    I've seen Allie a bunch of times, day and night, and never had a problem.

    I have no doubt the original poster experienced what he claims, but I highly doubt Allie was involved.

    The Beltway is a little sketchy so just be aware of your surroundings.

    Muff.

  3. #12609

    Alli

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    Motels like that have cops to come around all the time. So many different reasons why they would've been there. If they were there for you you would've been gotten. Allie is Legit. Did a car date and would highly recommend. She's a good time.

  4. #12608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    I'm surprised they didn't come after you. Even if there was a 1% chance it was a trap is it worth risking it again. Now they have your telephone number vehicle tag and description. Try talking yourself out of that one. You won't. Just move on.

  5. #12607

    She is legit I am her regular she's at beltway motel

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    Reply: Alli is legit, she is my regular, if she states to park somewhere it is for safety, I've seen her for a year, never had an issue, seen her in glen burnie and now in beltway.

  6. #12606

    Allie

    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?

  7. #12605

    Croftoon Bri / Bree Curtis Bay Bri / Bree

    This forum has me so confused as to who is who so I think I need to see both for myself.

    Assuming the number still works below for Crofton Bri / Bree, can someone link me the number to the Curtis Bay girl as well?

  8. #12604

    Crofton BRI or Curtis Bay BREE

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    Thar is Crofton Bri. I've heard she is a mess right now. Merely a shell of who she use to be. I remember when she was a bit thick and lived in Crofton. Now she is skin and bones.

    Phyuck!

  9. #12603
    How much of a mess? Whats goin on with her now?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    Crofton Bree. She's a mess right now. Don't recommend.
    .

  10. #12602

    Thats Millie Mills

    Good ol Millie. Total airhead, always high on something, mumbles to herself because she doesn't know how to talk normally, and puts all her focus and energy into the nigga of the week she's actually fucking. Always on the phone even in doggie. Mid as hell BJ. I finally got to meet her last yr. Even filled her up like I wanted to. Shocked she said nothin since I didn't ask beforehand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2050  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl recently and she is very young, but was totally unprofessional. I think she is in love with someone and was constantly saying that she doesn't like touching as she has a boyfriend. When I entered her room she was busy doing her stuff and she kept herself busy with phone or something else while I was there as if she was not into it. Wouldn't recommend anyone to visit her unless you want to just pop and help her with some money.

  11. #12601
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePeal  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with this young lady. Fairly easy setup. Hit her up, got the address, and bob's your aunty. She looks like pics. Minus the jacked up tooth. But I made it work. She was kind of an airhead, it was amusing. Anyways. I get up to the room and she was cleaning up which I didn't mind. She was in jeans and a shirt. Gets done cleaning, takes her pants off, I strap up, & go in mish. I was surprised how tight she was. Few minutes in there I have her bend over for doggy. Nice ass for how petite she is. I bust in the bag, and I'm out. She wasn't anything spectacular, but she wasn't terrible. She's definitely not the most talkative broad out there, but I'd probably consider it again.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/080344781950
    I met this girl recently and she is very young, but was totally unprofessional. I think she is in love with someone and was constantly saying that she doesn't like touching as she has a boyfriend. When I entered her room she was busy doing her stuff and she kept herself busy with phone or something else while I was there as if she was not into it. Wouldn't recommend anyone to visit her unless you want to just pop and help her with some money.

  12. #12600

    Nope

    Crofton Bree. She's a mess right now. Don't recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]

  13. #12599

    Which Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    You fell for one of the classic blunders. Do not confuse Curtis Bay Bree with Bri Crofton. Please see if you can at least try avoid getting involved in a land war in Asia.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/39909345

    Is this Curtis Bay Bree?

  14. #12598

    Re: Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by WWinBMore  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Sandra?

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2527563

    I only find one ad with this number but a search of her snapchat handle shows lots of ads with lots of different telephone numbers around the country. Seems like a scam.

    Thanks-.

    Walter.
    I've found that anytime an ad focuses on their Snapchat or accounts, it's not for in-person meets. She's too hot anyways for Baltimore.

  15. #12597

    Sandra?

    Any intel on Sandra?

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2527563

    I only find one ad with this number but a search of her snapchat handle shows lots of ads with lots of different telephone numbers around the country. Seems like a scam.

    Thanks-.

    Walter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape