Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 662 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 9919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's an exotic dancer. Wonder what club has a indoor pool like that. I'd love to go visit that club for sure.
    Those pics are old. She was a little thick and now she's skinny. Her service suck. Blowjob was lackluster, service was even more boring. She couldn't do doggystyle. If you see her for $100. Give her a chance but I wouldn't recommend any higher.

  2. #5673

    Alisha from tryst?

    Any details on this lady? https://tryst.link/escort/kitten98.

    I wasn't able to find anything on her at all with her cellphone or email listed in her ad.

  3. #5672
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Definitely my type, but not sure if she's legit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/892983590115
    Looks like she's an exotic dancer. Wonder what club has a indoor pool like that. I'd love to go visit that club for sure.

  4. #5671
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan1971  [View Original Post]
    She has like a rash all over her body, smells and BBBJ was lack luster at best. Save your money.
    Does she squirt like she claims to?

  5. #5670

    Re: Webster Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one this past week, tiny little thing. Smokes like a chimney. No FS on first date but allows BBBJ, CIM, and DATY. Go figure. Nothing that registered on the BJ richter scale but got the job the done and spit the prize in the trash. She was nice and did her best to please, safe enough place but doubtful I'd return to sample the FS but may be worth it for those who live close to Webster though. 1. 0.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/944528096482
    Thanks for the report CoT. I went to see Taylor a few weeks back too but haven't had the chance to report. I'd figure I will throw in my 2 cents. She works out of a ragged house two blocks from the Webster McDonald's next to a pizza place. I talked her down to $80 for a BBBJ. She is definitely nice. That is always a huge PLUS in my book with all the shitty attitudes these providers have. Didn't feel rushed at all. Her apartment is an ashtray though, so it will get all over your clothes which maybe a problem for some. The reason why she only offers BBBJ, CIM and DATY on the first date is because she told me she got raped real bad by a monger. She also told me that she was heron addict before. Now is recovered. She is trying to get her life back in order which is good to see. You can tell by looking at her she practiced the dark arts before but is trying to clean up. I tht her BBBJ was one of the best I ever had. As good as Destiny from Providence. I was going to repeat for a full service on my next visit, but another monger said she does not budge from $180. Then I would pass too. Good kid though and looks good.

  6. #5669

    Anyone seen Kallie?

    Just wondering if she's worth seeing: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...2/777929474416.

  7. #5668

    Inflation sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I use to see this one fairly regularly. She's okay nothing special but she recently upped her donation. I don't think she is worth the new donation and will not repeat. Especially since other providers I see are much better in looks and donation. YMMV but that's my two cents.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/948168340630
    So sorry about the raised donation, my friend. Sadly, I have horrible weakness for pale, blue-eyed girls. If it's not too much trouble could you kindly relay new donation and also possibly how her face is? Much gratitude for the wisdom.

  8. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I use to see this one fairly regularly. She's okay nothing special but she recently upped her donation. I don't think she is worth the new donation and will not repeat. Especially since other providers I see are much better in looks and donation. YMMV but that's my two cents.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/948168340630
    One time only with her. Unenthusiastic oral. Thought I was fuckn a blowup doll. Hard pass. YMMV. Just my 2 cts.

  9. #5666

    Another one raising donation's

    I use to see this one fairly regularly. She's okay nothing special but she recently upped her donation. I don't think she is worth the new donation and will not repeat. Especially since other providers I see are much better in looks and donation. YMMV but that's my two cents.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/948168340630

  10. #5665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Is Shellie still out there or did I miss her comeback?
    I heard she was back but I haven't seen her out. I talked to her a bit on Facebook but that's the extent of it. I think she's in Auburn. I tried texting her a few times, but no answer.

  11. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    I was feeling very bored at work so I texted to.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/680758469244

    Even though it is an obvious catfish, I thought I would poke it. Exchanged a couple of very evasive texts, demanding a deposit payment, and when did I want to meet, but refusing to say where it was located etc. I finally got bored and told it to have a nice evening. Within hours, I received a text saying that this was the Jalisco cartel, that I had offended them very deeply by making an appointment and then not keeping it, that I would have to pay a fine of $3000 or my entire family would be cut up and fed to the fish etc. Etc. Blah blah. Shame really, the girl in the pix has great t*ts.
    My answer to them would have been to ask where can I send the money for the fine? Call their bluff and poke them some more. All that bluster for a girl's ad on STG.

    BMD.

  12. #5663
    I was feeling very bored at work so I texted to.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/680758469244

    Even though it is an obvious catfish, I thought I would poke it. Exchanged a couple of very evasive texts, demanding a deposit payment, and when did I want to meet, but refusing to say where it was located etc. I finally got bored and told it to have a nice evening. Within hours, I received a text saying that this was the Jalisco cartel, that I had offended them very deeply by making an appointment and then not keeping it, that I would have to pay a fine of $3000 or my entire family would be cut up and fed to the fish etc. Etc. Blah blah. Shame really, the girl in the pix has great t*ts.

  13. #5662

    Shellie

    Is Shellie still out there or did I miss her comeback?

  14. #5661

    Time waster / fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    I tried this one, but got radio silence after the initial e-mails. Apparently a time waster.
    Either a time waster or a fake. I had a recent experience with a "girl"on SA from that same area. I could've sworn on my mothers grave that she was legit only to drive all the way there and she ghosted me, hard to tell sometimes.

  15. #5660

    Barre, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutTC  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/224061443468

    If she is legit she is out in the sticks! Use to see a young provider back in the day that was close to this one, Jeannie or Genie from Barre / Leominster she was always fun!
    I tried this one, but got radio silence after the initial e-mails. Apparently a time waster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape