Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 339 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeUmms  [View Original Post]
    Not to cape for an enemy intel source but this is just not true. TER does some of the rating for you based on what went down in the date and you can't give a 10 unless there was buttfucking or a threesome involved. You also have to give a 1 and I rarely see those unless it's a straight up rob situation. PD reviews are goofy ass fiction but that's not usually the case here.

    There are some fake reviews on TER for sure though. Check out pornstar Alina Lopez's reviews. I don't think a single one of them is real.
    YEs you are right. If you don't put BBBJ anywhere in the review it automatically lowers it to a 8 or 7. You are right.

    The problem is that it kinda moves the number automatically. TER is too positive but there is some dark shit going on always.

    Also I think sometimes escorts try to blackmail guys into changing them. I know some reviews have changed for some reason.

    From slightly negative to entirely positive.

    Also some slightly identifying stuff can get you in big trouble even if its harmless. Especially because some VIP ask for your I'd.

    I have some really big stories but I can't reveal anything. It could destroy several people.

  2. #2929
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy1998  [View Original Post]
    Most reviews are from clients that want to be on a good side with the provider.

    Unless is actually pretty bad expericence that they want to trash them and most of them don't want to use that much energy into actually trashing them.

    So its allways either a 0 or a 10.

    But the reality is that if you say something bad the provider mostly ghosts you after. (they do remember and know who the fuck writes it most of the times).
    Not to cape for an enemy intel source but this is just not true. TER does some of the rating for you based on what went down in the date and you can't give a 10 unless there was buttfucking or a threesome involved. You also have to give a 1 and I rarely see those unless it's a straight up rob situation. PD reviews are goofy ass fiction but that's not usually the case here.

    There are some fake reviews on TER for sure though. Check out pornstar Alina Lopez's reviews. I don't think a single one of them is real.

  3. #2928

    Petite Ebony Spinner Two-pop Special by LAX

    She is young. The body in pics is likely her. The face pic no. She's a very petite mid-20's. But really, really petite.

    Her technique isnt exactly awesome, but she's down. She's cool, lucid, and fun. Very 420 friendly. Not a hood rat. Just a lot of fun.

    She's a couple miles from LAX is relatively safe and convenient motel. No sign of a manager there (she had all her stuff out and no one else's. Checked the bathroom as soon as I got into the room. All clear. No guarantees, but seems independant, and no indications otherwise.

    EDIT: just played her video for the first time 😅. Thats definitely her. I would 100% fuck her again if I wasnt leaving town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/72787759

  4. #2927
    Quote Originally Posted by Drken  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly when I live in LA full time a few years back, she's one of the few true spinners and keeps her body in very good shape. Her pics are 1000% accurate.

    I think Skunkhunt's above conclusions may be a bit judgemental, remember the nature of these transactions and some girls may want to establish boundaries. I found JT very genuine, cordial, and not cold.

    She was very accommodating when I asked for specific outfits, she has a high-quality collection of lingerie and heels, her fees are reasonable and not inflated. She vas always very professional, a good communicator, and never flaked on an appointment.

    There are so many false advertisements out there. You'll not be disappointed with JT.
    I agree with the good doctor.

  5. #2926
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    You can not rely on TER reviews.
    Most reviews are from clients that want to be on a good side with the provider.

    Unless is actually pretty bad expericence that they want to trash them and most of them don't want to use that much energy into actually trashing them.

    So its allways either a 0 or a 10.

    But the reality is that if you say something bad the provider mostly ghosts you after. (they do remember and know who the fuck writes it most of the times).

  6. #2925
    Quote Originally Posted by SFVsag  [View Original Post]
    So, which was it? You're contradicting yourself in the same post.
    I don't see a contradiction buddy.

  7. #2924
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reliance!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    You can not rely on TER reviews.
    I find TER to be entertaining and if a girl has uniformly good reviews, then it is reliable. Otherwise it is as reliable as the k-girls user forums.

  8. #2923

    Save your money

    You can not rely on TER reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    She is top 5 rated on TER IIRC, and most of the girls on the top 10 there are in her price range, and apparently have no shortage of rich fucking clients. I'm generally fine with girls pricing themselves what they feel their market bears, so no harm no foul if she's getting clients at that rate. But that's just too much for me personally. Cat Keenly is rated similarly and is a bit cheaper. (800/ hr.) I'd consider paying that to validate TER reviews but that's probably my upper limit for 1 hour.

  9. #2922
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #2921
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankHunt42  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankHunt42  [View Original Post]
    I just stopped seeing her because there were better options out there and she was getting Gps.
    So, which was it? You're contradicting yourself in the same post.

  11. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Notwithstanding the fact that this chick has malignant GPS, her screening is exceedingly intrusive and invasive. I mean I can handle her hourly rates, although I bareback girls younger and hotter than Geovana for less than half her price.

    But tell me, did you really send her your real name, your picture, your gubment papers, and forwarded 30% or $300 using Venmo just for the privilege of fucking her with a condom?

    I ain't willing to give up any of that, not even for Taylor Swift or Margot Robbie.

    Thanks for the review. She is def GFE, but the qualification is a big turn off. You can get a job as an airport TSA screener faster and easier than booking her LOL.
    She is top 5 rated on TER IIRC, and most of the girls on the top 10 there are in her price range, and apparently have no shortage of rich fucking clients. I'm generally fine with girls pricing themselves what they feel their market bears, so no harm no foul if she's getting clients at that rate. But that's just too much for me personally. Cat Keenly is rated similarly and is a bit cheaper. (800/ hr.) I'd consider paying that to validate TER reviews but that's probably my upper limit for 1 hour.

  12. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    300 for a full BJ with cim is market for a hot girl. Are the pics at all real? 500 for FS is also market. Did she only do a half hour, I would need more time.
    Found her photos and also uploaded a screenshot.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...urope/40393743
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D2124216-1DFD-4A10-AB31-2F10ABF1497E.jpg‎  

  13. #2918
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Good review

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Found this gem on rubratings and what an awesome time. She's definitely not for the bargain shoppers. I've been wanting to see her for a while, her booker is bipolar and goes off for no reason. Seems booker is trying to screen using instinct for some weird reason. I think once I seen her a few times and gain her trust I will try and get her phone number to not deal with the booker. It took me a few tries when I finally saw her there was no questions asked just sent me on my way and met her. Anyways met a hott blonde in front of a bar and walked a few feet to her apartment. She had a hoodie so I didn't see much but noticed she had a sexy figure. Once we got inside her fancy downtown LA apartment she offered me a shower. When I stepped out she was in a black thong and bra. Gave her the rate, I went for half hour. She started massaging and did a ok job. She's a sweet girl and totally opposite of her booker glad it wasn't her. I asked for extra options and she asked how much I had, She didn't ask for it right there like some girls do. She starts an awesome BBBJ, I was surprised since most Russians / Ukrainians don't offer BBBJ. She starts adds some lube and starts to grind on my cock, didn't expect bare camel slide. She really gets into it and had a couple accidental inserts, she didn't say anything but would get off when it happened and went back to BBBJ, she doesn't some dfk which surprised me some more. She lets me finger her and her pussy feels amazingly tight and she is soaking wet. She goes back to BBBJ and I tell her I'm about to cum and she doesn't stop, I keep telling her I'm about to cum and she slows down and keeps a perfect pace for cimws. Ask I'm exploding I can feel her pussy gushing on my leg! She left a big wet spot on my leg. She swallowed my load and laid down next to me and admired her amazing body and we talked like old friends. We went way over the half hour and she didn't even complain or hinted at me to leave. I asked for a shower since I didn't want to over stay any longer. Over all she's really hott! BBBJ with dfk and bare camel slide with a couple bare insertions. Damage $$$ , full service available for 5.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/247972
    300 for a full BJ with cim is market for a hot girl. Are the pics at all real? 500 for FS is also market. Did she only do a half hour, I would need more time.

  14. #2917

    Jessicataylorla

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankHunt42  [View Original Post]
    I used to meet with her a lot because she was close to me (walking distance). I stopped seeing her for some reason. I don't think I ever had a bad time with her, but I don't think I had a great time with her either. She has a few reviews on this site as well. Her ads say she lives in Westwood but she actually lives in Brentwood. The apartment complex looks nice from the outside, but it is a bit poorly managed and seems a bit like a prison from the inside. Street parking is easy to find.

    She hosts out of her own place. It is a little messy but not the worst. It is a bit stuffy though and not very well lit.

    I think she is somewhere on the autism spectrum because when she talks to you, she would not make eye contact and would look somewhere off into the distance. Pics are pretty accurate. Hair is fake, and tan is also fake. The last time I saw her, she seemed a bit too thin and sickly.

    I think she has a sugar daddy that is obsessed with her. I just stopped seeing her because there were better options out there and she was getting Gps.
    I agree 100%. I saw her once, maybe 3 years ago. The apartment complex she lives at is a ghetto on the West side. She has a strange demeanor / attitude and despite her having had like 150 positive ratings on HX, she came over like a total rookie. Had to initiate everything and it was a really subpar experience.

  15. #2916

    Ukrainian massage girl

    Found this gem on rubratings and what an awesome time. She's definitely not for the bargain shoppers. I've been wanting to see her for a while, her booker is bipolar and goes off for no reason. Seems booker is trying to screen using instinct for some weird reason. I think once I seen her a few times and gain her trust I will try and get her phone number to not deal with the booker. It took me a few tries when I finally saw her there was no questions asked just sent me on my way and met her. Anyways met a hott blonde in front of a bar and walked a few feet to her apartment. She had a hoodie so I didn't see much but noticed she had a sexy figure. Once we got inside her fancy downtown LA apartment she offered me a shower. When I stepped out she was in a black thong and bra. Gave her the rate, I went for half hour. She started massaging and did a ok job. She's a sweet girl and totally opposite of her booker glad it wasn't her. I asked for extra options and she asked how much I had, She didn't ask for it right there like some girls do. She starts an awesome BBBJ, I was surprised since most Russians / Ukrainians don't offer BBBJ. She starts adds some lube and starts to grind on my cock, didn't expect bare camel slide. She really gets into it and had a couple accidental inserts, she didn't say anything but would get off when it happened and went back to BBBJ, she doesn't some dfk which surprised me some more. She lets me finger her and her pussy feels amazingly tight and she is soaking wet. She goes back to BBBJ and I tell her I'm about to cum and she doesn't stop, I keep telling her I'm about to cum and she slows down and keeps a perfect pace for cimws. Ask I'm exploding I can feel her pussy gushing on my leg! She left a big wet spot on my leg. She swallowed my load and laid down next to me and admired her amazing body and we talked like old friends. We went way over the half hour and she didn't even complain or hinted at me to leave. I asked for a shower since I didn't want to over stay any longer. Over all she's really hott! BBBJ with dfk and bare camel slide with a couple bare insertions. Damage $$$ , full service available for 5.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/247972
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45713562-126B-4A79-ACB2-D30E7B7036B0.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape