Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 28078
-
12-31-21 12:25 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 79Tits
"You know, hand on one tit, the other in my mouth, while getting a nice rub down". Is precisely what you get from Wildflower. I've also had them rub tits all over my body.
Originally Posted by IDontBelong
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 11:27 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 249Coronary
LOL! It's funny you mention that! I'm an in shape 60 y / o monger, in good shape, ride bikes 60-100 miles / week, eat well, blah-blah. As I began my last session with Mina / Lisa, and the flushness of the little blue pills kicked in, the thought of being able to handle these 2 beauties without, A. Blowing my nut too soon, B. Just being able to handle the sensory overload participating in this amazing debauchery popped up in the back of my mind. I successfully completed my mission on both accounts. What a way to go though, and thank goodness for my bike!
Originally Posted by AssMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 06:57 #16661Banned Member

Posts: 122Thank you
Thank you for the info I'll check it out.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 01:43 #16660Banned Member

Posts: 3075I hope my guesstimate is correct. LOL. It's hard because as soon as I walk in the establishment I am greeted by multiple lips DFKing and groping me so their heights were not on my mind. I can definitely say I'm taller than all of them. LOL.
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 01:36 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 205Thank you! This is exactly what I wanted to hear. When some people reported a few as being "tall" I was afraid that meat they were 5'8 ih which is definitely not as enticing. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
CC.
-
12-31-21 01:14 #16658Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lisa is definitely between 5'1 to 5'3 and definitely not taller than that. I'm 5'8-5'9 and she's looking up at me. She's a looker so you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
CiCi is taller, maybe 5'5 +. Forgot if she was wearing heels. LOL. She's definitely the tallest one there.
-
12-31-21 01:08 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 205Height of VIP girls
Can any of you guys tell me the general height of these ladies. Some reports are the girls are "tall. " RM has Lisa at being 5'1 to 5'3. I'm only like 5'6 so I prefer them shorter than I am.
CC.
-
12-31-21 00:53 #16656Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by Eddie619
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
Maybe Eddie’s post was his concern he exposed the ladies, but he could have contacted Mina and Lisa directly first to inform them of his positive test and the ladies could have done exactly what AssMan said they did by taking their COVID tests with their test kits and they could have texted him their results. Eddie's post indicated he was at VIP 2 times in the past week, then tell us mongers it behooves us to go get tested almost implying he was infected there. He could have been infected anywhere as mentioned in AssMan's post, so no need to mention VIP in my opinion.
Hope you are not experiencing symptoms and feel better soon, Eddie.
-
12-31-21 00:41 #16655Banned Member

Posts: 3075I am a fan of VIP. When concerns are brought to their attention, Mina and Lisa will immediately address the issues to ease our concerns. By them having COVID test kits accessible makes me believe they test themselves regularly and if they are not feeling well, they will take the day off. Also, with them willing to test in front of mongers is another great reassurance they want us all to be safe. Not only do they provide the best service in town as of recently, but they also look out for the safety of mongers and themselves. Other spas should take notes and follow their lead. I bet other shops / spas don't have COVID test kits readily accessible like VIP does.
Originally Posted by AssMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 00:33 #16654Banned Member

Posts: 3075AssMan, What's up bro! I agree with you that going to the AMPs is much less riskier than going to unknown independents or ones that work out of hotels, or AAMPs that advertises on RR with no screening protocols like SDAG or FEC. I too park my car right up front. No need to be sneaky, as I am just going into a massage establishment for a massage.
Originally Posted by AssMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 00:23 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 155COv 19
Not going to lie, I was kind of hoping this thread would come up. So, I am currently a RN at a few emergency departments here within San Diego. Yeah, probably shouldn't make this public-ish but why'all don't know who TF I am so it's all good. Here's the frontline situation of this new variant:
Originally Posted by Eddie619
[View Original Post]
#1. ER's are reaching critical mass census. Layman's terms. The ER's are full as F and unless you have a true emergency, it's probably COVID and just stay at home unless you literally cannot breathe anymore. There are still a bunch of sick ass people coming into the ER but a lot are not COVID related; it's because the filthy public is not taking care of themselves and only come in once things have reached a critical mass. Please see your primary physician or clinic before coming to an ER unless you are at your last resort ftlog (for the love of god, that abbreviation is not listed here but should be engraved).
#2. CDC (LOL) recommended that we go back to work 5 days after presenting symptoms instead of 10 for the general public. This means that either A. We have superhuman antibodies, B. The CDC has been lying about the severity of COVID this whole time or C. Omnicron is not as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be.
#3. I'm recently recovering from omnicron. I technically have 2 more days of "isolation" and here's what I can tell you: it will hit you within 3-4 days of being in close contact with someone. Your day will suck for about 2 days, and then you quarantine for much longer than you probably should but we do it to stay safe. I had a fever for 1 day, some bone / joint pain for 2 with minimal cough then gone by day 3. This variant is not to be worried about. I did not get my booster, only #1 &2.
I'm free and "clear" on Sunday and plan on treating myself to a much deserved mongering adventure. I hope this post helps some of you. Happy hunting and keep the stories flowing.
-
12-30-21 23:44 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 123Covid and the hobby
I think the heads up here from Eddie wasn't that he thinks the ladies infected him, I think he was concerned he may have exposed them. Personally, I am triple vaccinated and in a relatively low risk category, so I take the chance with all the ladies I see and consider it an acceptable risk level. If you are in the high risk category or not vaccinated, you will need to weigh the equation against your own risk tolerance yourself I suppose. Covid really does not play any favorites, it's not like the ladies could be "more careful" and still do their job. I am highly confident that if any of the ladies felt the least bit off, they would rest to be sure. It's also worth noting that I would be SHOCKED if these ladies didn't have world-class natural immunity to it by now (to go along with their world-class sexual prowess).
Originally Posted by AssMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 23:29 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 249Uspa / Dagget
Uspa in Lemon Grove and Spring Valley used to operate 0800. The no-name spa on Daggett next to the car dealership used to open at 0700.
Originally Posted by MilfLoverr
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 23:29 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 123VIP Lisa
Went and saw Lisa again today. She hasn't gotten a lot of press on the forum lately with so many new ladies showing up at VIP, but just in case anybody was wondering, she is not to be missed; so beautiful. Was a nice passionate session with just me and her, though the other ladies gave me a proper VIP hello while I was leaving LOL. At this point, I am trying to decide what kind of sexual experience I want with these ladies, having had everything from intimate solo time to practical orgies. Lisa assures me the new lady coming next week is "more beautiful than any of them". Yeah right, I will be the judge of that. Not sure how a lady could be any more beautiful than these angels. I don't know if I will make it til next week without seeing one of them again though. God it could be Mina, Cici, or Nana again next and I would be in heaven. I get the impression Mina may have a few tricks left up her sleeve, thinking it's got to be her. But not sure I can walk past either of those other two ladies again without taking them into a room and ravishing them. First world problems.
-
12-30-21 23:12 #16649Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Check out Sorrento Body Care off Lusk for basic RT service near the Mira Mesa area.
I went there accidentally trying to find my way to Chinese Herbal Palace, hehehe.
That might be the type of place you are looking for. Cheers.
Originally Posted by IDontBelong
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






