Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 41286
-
12-31-21 09:43 #24501Senior Member

Posts: 250Jdiamond
I had a dream, I met Jdiamond this morning. I have a thing for middle eastern chicks, so I set up a visit. She's Caucasian, but she looks middle eastern. The dream started with a CBJ and ended in k9. The view from the back was amazing. The damage was 60 sonic rings.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/751466925956
-
12-31-21 09:10 #24500Senior Member

Posts: 137My thoughts exactly! Wonder if it's actually her posting? Has anyone seen her since she's posting again?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 07:51 #24499Senior Member

Posts: 72Staff infection
Definitely had me at staff infection. Real hard pass.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 07:31 #24498Senior Member

Posts: 1260Ain't It Odd
Bowden can hardly hold on to a phone but she can hold on to pics from years ago. Someone who has a collection must be doing her ads.
Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 01:49 #24497Senior Member

Posts: 136Bowden baby
You ask and she responded.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/131241775835
-
12-30-21 21:34 #24496Senior Member

Posts: 242Thanks. I did see her today. She is in a safe incall off JTB. Really sweet girl. She did have a staph infection in her leg so it's all wrapped up but she performed fine. I'm really into GFE and she isn't GFE at all. Her STG profile says GFE but she isn't so I really couldn't finish. I won't repeat with her as she really isn't GFE. CBJ and cfs. I lost my hard on with the lack of GFEness. I wish these hos would learn what GFE means.
Originally Posted by CameraGuy904
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 21:29 #24495Senior Member

Posts: 248You fucking sold that one
Had me at cyst on eye.
Originally Posted by CameraGuy904
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 20:19 #24494Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah man I seen her. She's cool af! She's pregnant very polite, nice bod, big belly doesn't rush. When I seen her, she had a swollen leg which was sensitive but she still preformed great. Has a cyst on her eye but no biggie. She's hella legit located off jtb. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 16:54 #24493Senior Member

Posts: 443I believe that's Zeena
IIRC donations were usually 80/100 for QV and I think I gave her $140 for HH.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:02 #24492Senior Member

Posts: 1170About ghosting Alexis
Yeah, just a quick chime in--she ghosted me too for a higher fee, more than likely. For some reason, she, along with so many, just don't excite me anymore. I reckon I'm so jaded--FrFr!
Originally Posted by SuitMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 14:15 #24491Senior Member

Posts: 183Kim Couture
Went to go see this one. Place is private. Rates are a little high, 180 for hh.
Looks are good, she is the one in the pics and they are recent. She does not smoke in the place, so it smelled ok.
The BBBJ was ok, not great, did a lot of pulling, then cowgirl then back to BJ. Then the kicker. She said he could not stand the taste of man juice, even pre stuff. Said she would puke on me.
I will not return.
Shame too, she looks great and was nice.
-
12-30-21 11:18 #24490Senior Member

Posts: 242Country gal on stg that's pregnant
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/607674271063
Anyone have any info on her?
-
12-30-21 11:00 #24489Senior Member

Posts: 162Rachel
Riverside Rachel, posts on Tryst on and off. First visit all went good 3 weeks ago. Yesterday comms good for pm appointment, even confirmed hour before if time was good and she said was perfect. When arrived was ghosted, why do they confirm then ghost? I know maybe offered more. Whatever, how about a text that something came up?, a day later and no sorry or anything, won't ever reach out again. Roll the dice.
-
12-30-21 10:49 #24488Senior Member

Posts: 628Bowden Baby = Michelle
Bowden Baby = Michelle.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 10:10 #24487Senior Member

Posts: 1055I forgot what Bowden baby's name was
I have it in an old phone. Can someone help me out.












Reply With Quote




