Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 424 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 6359
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1184

    Erica

    Saw erica today. Very friendly lady. Likes to use her tongue a lot. She is very tight down there. Last day to see her is today. She has no clue when she will be back.

    She shares apartment with the other k girl. Anyone seen Tera?

  2. #1183
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    GSL = GANGNAM STYLE LADIES.

    Link is https://bellevueservices.net/.

    HTH.
    Not really. They're on hiatus until the 17th.

    lolipopgirls.net and kangels.ch are the other two agencies available.

  3. #1182

    Gsl

    Quote Originally Posted by StarMan237  [View Original Post]
    Can one of why'all give me the link for GSL's website?.
    GSL = GANGNAM STYLE LADIES.

    Link is https://bellevueservices.net/.

    HTH.

  4. #1181

    Lolipop Kangels

    Quote Originally Posted by Rok122  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Coco at Kangels. How would you compare Audrey and Heidi to Coco on: face, spinner / slimness, age and ass?
    They are better.

  5. #1180

    Shoo! Go Away, the Ghost of Angel!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    It says on their website that Audrey is CFS only. Did you really get BBFS?
    Audrey is CFS only. But, I have seen other CFS only Kgirls suddenly open to BBFS. The problem is, if she's BBFS now, she must immediately delete 'CFS Only' from her ads, so CFS-only-lovers can concentrate on the other CFS-only-girl. However, the ghost of Sam the Angel is still wandering around in the Bellevue area, triggering confusions and troubles.

  6. #1179

    Search Help?

    Can one of why'all give me the link for GSL's website? I've gone back about 10 pages and have also tried using the search function both with no luck. PM is fine if that's preferred.

  7. #1178

    BBFS or CFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMist  [View Original Post]
    Had seen two girls. Both BBFS. I don't remember the name of the first girl but she was great. The pictures are not 100% accurate but close enough. Had a good time.

    Second time was with Audrey. I see why she's in high demand. She was more energetic and definitely help me get more into it for sure. I'd definitely wait for her to come back again.

    Pretty sure I got the full hour I paid for. I'm also willing to see other girls too. I don't think you'll regret it.
    It says on their website that Audrey is CFS only. Did you really get BBFS?

  8. #1177

    My experience

    Had seen two girls. Both BBFS. I don't remember the name of the first girl but she was great. The pictures are not 100% accurate but close enough. Had a good time.

    Second time was with Audrey. I see why she's in high demand. She was more energetic and definitely help me get more into it for sure. I'd definitely wait for her to come back again.

    Pretty sure I got the full hour I paid for. I'm also willing to see other girls too. I don't think you'll regret it.

  9. #1176

    A Genuine Kgirl = Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Do the GSL providers offer BBFS? Thanks.
    All the genuine Kgirls from S. Korea are independents, and I love them for their strong expressive individualism.

  10. #1175

    Search is your best friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Rok122  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone comment on whether photos accurately portray her body? Breasts, ass, slimness. And how would you rate face /10 (7 being meh and 10 being perfect)?
    It's amazing how much information can be found by using the search box (or advanced search area). Coco has been mentioned several times. Please learn to use search first. Will help you in the long run. Short answer, she's good.

  11. #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    They use real pictures, moderately photoshopped. Their new PO is kind, bright, and professional. Audrey and Heidi are top of the class; they are unique, extremely sexy, pretty, passionate, competitive to Connie (GSL), Chloe (Lolipop), and Suzie (GSL).
    I've only seen Coco at Kangels. How would you compare Audrey and Heidi to Coco on: face, spinner / slimness, age and ass?

  12. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    They use real pictures, moderately photoshopped. Their new PO is kind, bright, and professional. Audrey and Heidi are top of the class; they are unique, extremely sexy, pretty, passionate, competitive to Connie (GSL), Chloe (Lolipop), and Suzie (GSL).
    Thank you for confirming Audrey and Heidi's quality, Jason. I'm also a big fan of GSL and Lolipop and their PO.

    JTung, Hopefully you got a chance to see Jia before she left. This is Jia's second visit to Seattle. You can find stellar reviews of her on TER. She legend status in Southern California as Ace / Diva / Amora, the Bay Area as Vixen, and Vegas as Ada. Don't let the name changes fool you or think she's hiding bad reviews. Her name has changed many times, but you'll find the reviews to be consistently good.

  13. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Do the GSL providers offer BBFS? Thanks.
    It's mentioned on the website "BBFS Available".

  14. #1171

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Do the GSL providers offer BBFS? Thanks.
    Go on their website, and right below each photo (Where you will guarantee look at at least once), will say "BBFS available" or "CFS only".

  15. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    They use real pictures, moderately photoshopped. Their new PO is kind, bright, and professional. Audrey and Heidi are top of the class; they are unique, extremely sexy, pretty, passionate, competitive to Connie (GSL), Chloe (Lolipop), and Suzie (GSL).
    Do the GSL providers offer BBFS? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape