Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 9528
-
12-31-21 10:06 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 167Most of those fake K or C pics are easy to spot, but in general, the quality of girls on Hx has deteriorated in the last 5 years, there used to be some very hot girls on Hx, now the percentage of hot girls is only 1%.
Originally Posted by SkankHunt42
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 04:53 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 92HX taken over
It seems like HX has been completely taken over by Asian bookers. A couple of years ago, there were none and now the majority of ads are from Asian bookers.
I enjoy Asian girls as much as the next guy, but a lot of the pics in these profiles are either heavily altered or someone completely different. I'm not a fan of this type of business practice.
Idk. Just my two cents.
-
12-30-21 23:31 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 130Now I am picturing her body superimposed on Mitch McConnell's face and I hate you for it.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
FYI if her pornhub birthday is accurate then she's already well over 30.36 actually.
-
12-30-21 23:20 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 130I really don't wish violence on anyone, but damn were the pickings that thin that you had to repeat with her? She was already super borderline to me in my first session and that was when she apparently behaved.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 11:51 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 85Absolutely hilarious! When I met her in person years ago I thought the same thing.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
The session was pretty meh on the whole. She upcharged a very small amount for BBFS, it was nice but no CIP, she said she never does that but money always talks.
I tried seeing her again a few months later when she came to Vegas, and she remembered me but was adamant that she never did BBFS but would if the donation were double, and she's a pornstar, and sought after, and blah blah blah.
Never again.
-
12-30-21 07:36 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 397The pack mentality
These scandalous bitches run with a pack mentality. Their presumption is that they are untouchable as they are in 3's. Everyone here is correct and its just a matter of time for MANY different scenarios to unfold. If you have been in the game a while, we all know, chicks like this are untrustworthy, shady, flakey, indecisive, non committal and have ZERO business sense, (even thought IT IS a business). Thats not to say that ALL are like this but. Most are. Mark my word, they will fall out. Someones ego, false pride will overcome the other, the other will side, there will be a argument over money and some guys wallet and dick and. Bye Felicia.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 00:46 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 605That's not my problem now!
Follow her on her social media, there is enough drama on there LOL, in the previous post Operational has some info too.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
Ask yourself this, When your life is going great, would you fight or even look at someone who sucks Dick to pay bills? I just posted the experience, wise people will use it.
I m not meeting at hood rats anymore. Theyre Ratchet girls from some Ghetto in Florida! If you see them, its your problem and you should deal with it.
I only see classic, clean ladies who talk, dress and speak nice! Recently found some on HX too, I was shocked to see quality stuff on HX, thought QOD was the only one who had quality, but there is more. No more Hood Rats, Ghetto Wannabe Cardi B girls, will do research like Jedi before seeing new ones! The man has great scouting skills
But, what you think about Stephanie Hepburn and Droopy? 100 percent Match?Last edited by DreamFreez; 12-30-21 at 01:08. Reason: Grammar
-
12-29-21 18:50 #7211Banned Member

Posts: 69Goosfraba
I met her earlier this year. I didn't like her having to meet me outside the hotel to walk me in. It's just obvious what she is. She was more than comfortable with video, even had a full ring light with multiple tripods / cameras going. CIM ending was good. Everything but anal was a go. YMMV in full effect here.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
Talked about coming back for a longer deal, but as I was packing and getting ready to leave she tried saying the cash I put on the table was already there. She was telling me I needed to pay again, obviously I didn't. Anger issues went in full effect.
-
12-29-21 17:28 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 2124Keep us posted I would to hear her getting what is coming to her.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 13:58 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 351QOD Zoey was fantastic, I ask Santa to return her to us every year, and again he failed.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 13:03 #7208Regular Member

Posts: 16Ahh I'd love to see some pics of you and her, never got to film with her, her early days under that handle was my favorite time seeing her and with a provider besides early Jadee days too.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 12:46 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 164Maribel
It's definitely the same girl with a little more meat on her bones. I've never met her, but I can firmly recall that she always had an excellent reputation for exceptional service. She was known to really get into it and go with the flow.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:00 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 423Bb
I was able to bb Natalya when she first started but did not allow it again after the first time. Right now, cleo.o is my favorite bbcip chick. She's amazing!
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 09:59 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 167https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla
Originally Posted by SocalLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 09:37 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 1223Maribel310
I found some old pics of Maribel310 circa 2017. Not sure if this is the same chick you guys are talking about. Her Hx profile is inactive, but the rep appears to be spectacular, including orgies and gang bags. I never saw this chick, so I don't know why I even have her pics. Maybe she was on my TDL at one time but never hooked up.
Originally Posted by LenovoX120
[View Original Post]
The Maribel on Pure Demon is now blonde. Looks a little bigger than the 2017 version. She is cute, but not $600 bucks cute in my eyes. Have fun with the GPS LOL.











Reply With Quote





