Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 28078
-
12-30-21 22:58 #16648Banned Member

Posts: 92Covid Concerns ; This Hobby
Hey Eddie! I sincerely respect, and appreciate your candidness regarding this information that you've just shared here. Your timing is crazy, because I had just posted a reply comment about an hour before this was posted. I had posted briefly, that were all basically on the front lines of this so call pandemic, being exposed at the highest level, due to our extremely close contact, intimate encounters. And because of this, most likely have the strongest immune systems and natural antibodies to fight against everything out there.
Originally Posted by Eddie619
[View Original Post]
So as soon as I read your post, I immediately tried to call Mina and give her the head's up. And sure enough, about an hour later (20 minutes ago) Mina just called me back, basically freaking out, telling me that Lisa had just called her after reading your comment. So now all the girls are as you can expect, are pretty upset. I tried to reassure her, that we're all aware of the risks involved with Covid associated with this hobby, and that everyone we go, whether it be a grocery store, a restaurant. Anywhere around human contact, we're always at risk.
She was pretty upset and stated that he (you) could have gotten this anywhere. From another AMP, independent escort, a family member, co-worker the store.
Anyway, I hope that you can appreciate their (VIP's) concern, from a business / personal perspective.
Furthermore, she got back to me 5 minutes ago & and sent me (2) pictures of covid at home test kit results that SHE JUST TOOK, as proof that she tested negative for Covid, along with these 2 copy & pasted text messages:
Text #1: "could you help me post that if someone concerned about our girls have covid or not. We have covid test home kit we can do the self test if front of them".
Text #2: "we have covid rapid test kit. We can get the result in few minutes. If not think we have covid, we can do that in front of them to prove that we don't have."
As I stated, I have 2 pictures Mina sent me, with the text results showing she (as of just a few minutes ago), tested negative, for any covid related illness. And all the girls working at VIP, are willing to test in front of any / all customer's, on the spot, if requested.
Thank you!
-
12-30-21 22:50 #16647Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Morning Ladies
All depends on the willingness of the provider. Be mindful that these ladies stop work around 11:00 to 11:30, and have varying relationships with the morning.
I have had some ladies who are straight up ready to go early in the morning. There was another hottie who was like, yo, I'm still tired, you give me the massage. Before I took off my clothes, she stripped naked and plopped herself on the table ready to be massaged. She opened up about how she had not had her coffee yet and that work can be such a grind. There was another lady who I tried to make an 8:30 appointment with and she said 9:30, and when I arrived at that time, she was still eating breakfast and getting prepared. Just to be clear, all three sessions were fucking awesome. With the first lady, you have the satisfaction of knowing you're the first customer of the day, with the second lady, I appreciated her willingness to drop character and be open and honest with me, and when she turned over, we did the 69 position where I was on top, that was definitely a first for me. With the third lady, she was well worth the wait.
It's these types of scenarios where it's good to have an already established rapport with the provider. Get to know someone and then inquire if they would be willing to accommodate you at the desired time you want to come in.
Originally Posted by MilfLoverr
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 21:36 #16646Regular Member

Posts: 24Where
Friends,
I am looking for a good R / T around Mira Mesa. I know there are a few spots there, but I've only visited Wildflower. Can anyone please shed light on if any others are any good? At Wildflower, I saw Leah, and she was great. But, it was OTC only, and I enjoy just a bit more. You know, hand on one tit, the other in my mouth, while getting a nice rub down. Like what I normally encounter at Z's or Diamond La Mesa.
Also curious if anyone has been to Convoy Massage recently. I may TOFFT if nobody has any intel.
Sorry to detract from the well-earned VIP love thread. I just didn't know where else to put this! LOL.
-
12-30-21 21:29 #16645Regular Member

Posts: 5Relaxation
Anyone with some intel on North County spa in SM? Been there once before and ended with a HJ. Wondering if anyone has had a different outcome. Thanks.
-
12-30-21 21:19 #16644Senior Member

Posts: 87108
Has anyone been to VIP and 108 this week? Just to be safe.
Originally Posted by Eddie619
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 21:08 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 34Covid -19 tested
Sorry guys, I just tested positive for covid this morning. I was at VIP 2 times in the past week. I may behoove those of you that frequent there in the pass 2 weeks to get tested. I was fully vaccinated but still got it. Guess I'll be out of action for the next few weeks.
-
12-30-21 21:06 #16642Banned Member

Posts: 92AMP Safety Precautions 101
I wouldn't call you paranoid, BH, & I can't blame or cast judgement on anyone in this hobby, who may feel the need to take extra precautions. I'm sure some of the other hobbyists posting here are either married, in relationships, or due to professional reasons, can't afford any type of ugly, embarrassing fallout.
Originally Posted by BunterHiden
[View Original Post]
But as for me personally, I'm not doing anything wrong or against the law. I'm just going into to get a nice therapeutic deep tissue massage, and as long as I'm not caught in the act, the burden for LEO / Prosecuting District Attorney proving any type of "crime / guilt" in a Court of Law, is fully on them. Is way more risky, going the PD, Listcrawler, them, TER or using any of these independent escort sites, over a AMP.
I'll continue to park directly in the front of the entrance. Kind of a reverse psychology tactic, as some of you guys are tying to be sneaky parking / hiding around the corner. I personally think that looks way more suspicious, if this place is ever being watched. And as far as masks go- I refuse to wear them anymore. If you think about it, us hobbyists, have to have some the strongest natural immune systems in regards to fighting off any potential virus'. With what we're exposing ourselves to partaking in this hobby; in fact, our antibodies should be used in Lab testing on the front lines of the fight against this present pandemic (or whatever you want to call it), because we're pushing our bodies to the limits. Hell, just read some of these reviews being posted here, & tell me that I'm wrong! LOL.
-
12-30-21 20:38 #16641Banned Member

Posts: 92VIP's Awesome Success!
IMO- This should be VIP's theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ.
First & foremost: Thank you, and my deepest gratitude, for your service to our Country / Freedoms! And thank you so much VIP girls, for giving this awesome veteran such a mind blowing fantasy of a lifetime, experience! You girls rock!
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
I have to be honest: I don't think that I've ever quite enjoyed reading an account, that's given me as much enjoyment reading, as much as yours just did. That fact I can actually relate to every single word that you wrote, makes it all the more better! What an amazing hot, once in a lifetime fantasy experience!
" I was so thoroughly engulfed by the two of them that I was just overwhelmed by the sensuality of the both of them. It all kind of started getting blurred at this point when Lisa came in, stripped and it was more of the same!" < I didn't even get to the part on my first threesome experience, as I was banging Nana up against the wall in K9 with Mina DFK-ing me. & then Lisa opens the door and comes up and hugs me and starts DFK-ing me as well. I swear to God. Somebody is going to drop dead from a heart attack one of these days! LOL!
Rescue 911- what's your emergency. LOL.
Happy New Year, Manny! Don't worry, I'll go down there on your behalf tomorrow.
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
Mina told me that Nana likes to drink. So I'm going to bring a couple of bottles of champagne to bring in the New Year.
FYI: Mina told me that NaNa, will probably be returning again sometime in March. And then 2 new girls I believe (Vivi & Rita) will be arriving on January 1st. This Fun Zone Merry Go Round continues to start the New Year!
The "talent" at VIP, is pretty amazing to say the least! <3.
Originally Posted by Eddie619
[View Original Post]
What's funny is: The fact that over the past 4-5 years, I've tried to get approved by one of these elite agencies (SDAG and that other one). I literally jumped through hoops. Even provided them with personal employment info / references. But they behaved like such a bunch of pompous jack%sses, and demanded that I join that HX and go that route, which I did. 3 years later, & I'm still in quarantine there. LOL. There was no way I was going to be paying yet another hosting place like this (especially with their absurd method for payment), after getting fleeced by TER and another place after they were shut down.
So finally, there's these awesome AMP's like VIP 108 & MRC, who are providing some of us (not willing to go through such extensive screening), a comparable alternative. I mean these other agencies girls may be hot, but so are these AMP's I mentioned as well as a few other places. Hell. I haven't even found the time to make it out to Erma yet. LOL.
-
12-30-21 19:17 #16640Senior Member

Posts: 34Definitely hurting the wallet
Repeated visit to VIP is definitely hurting the wallet but I don't want to stop. Hehehe. , It has been at least twice a week for me but the talents there is the best I've seen in years. Can't wait to see the 2 new girls coming this Sunday. I was there to see Mina last Wednesday and was constantly interrupted by the girls coming the "say hello".
Originally Posted by AssMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 18:10 #16639Banned Member

Posts: 335Thanks Mr AssMan, glad to hear you won't be living in your van anytime soon LOL. And thanks for confirming my sighting was indeed Nana. She looked hot! Bummer she's leaving on the first, as with the holiday, I won't be able to get back over there until next week. Hopefully she comes back soon or extends her stay (both Mina and Cici had originally told me they were only here for a couple weeks, and now I know, Mina at least, will be staying yay!) I'm also hearing more new girls arriving soon (will be needed with 2nd location opening soon). Stay safe and horny my friend. Happy New Year!
Originally Posted by AssMan6969
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
12-30-21 17:19 #16638Regular Member

Posts: 3Vip
Was planning on making a trip out to VIP. Not sure how much to carry in. Standard. 6/1. 6?
Past reviews mention the unexpected visit and I'd rather not be in an awkward situation not having enough on me.
-
12-30-21 15:43 #16637Senior Member

Posts: 81Plausible deniability
Call me paranoid but I never park my car in front of a massage parlor. And I for one will miss the masking days. The COVID cover has made available many more places that I would normally avoid like the AMPs that are in really busy areas or fronting busy streets. Also opened a way for me to visit well known ladies who work out of hotels that are stacked with cameras I would otherwise have passed on. Lots of choices in SD.
Originally Posted by AssMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:25 #16636Banned Member

Posts: 92You just nailed it perfectly, MM!
I just finished writing up a follow up review to my my review from 2 nights ago, & then saw and read your spot on comment. I agree with every single thing you so excellently articulated above, Manny!
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
I too used to be more of of the occasional PD / Listcrawler hobbyist, that is, until I started venturing out into the AMP scene. I don't think I'll be going back, unless there's someone very special who piques my curiosity. San Diego (Private Delights) has some of the worst talent I've ever seen anywhere. And then when you factor in their horrible GPS attitudes, their "no list", what they charge. And over half of them look like obese cows! It's getting beyond ridiculous! Who wants to pay (in your word's), "a prostitute," $600+ and no GFE. While she watches the clock or is on her phone? FWIW- I've have had some great experiences, but it's always such a damn crap shoot on those sites!
"Who in their right mind would pay that for crappy service. " < Not me! Now that we have these wonderful crazy hot alternatives, like VIP, 108, MRC.
And I'm pretty certain, that little spinner you saw, was in fact, NaNa. And I concur with every single word you wrote in reference to, Mina! She is,Incredible ! And she's definitely my ATF as well! Just an FYI: NaNa is leaving on January 1st, sometime in the afternoon. I couldn't think of a better way to bring in the New Year, than with those 2 hotties!
And although my wallet is most definitely taking a major hit. I was being sarcastic when I stated that I was going to have to "prioritize my expenditures" (Maslow's Hierarchy of needs). .
At least I hope I won't be living in a van, down by the river.
-
12-30-21 15:07 #16635Senior Member

Posts: 287Another (more than) satisfied customer of VIP
After multiple great reviews of VIP and the amazing beautiful girls there I finally made it there Tuesday. I don't often frequent FS establishments but wow was this one worth every penny and then some! I set an appointment with Mina and hinted I would like to see just her without it turning into a twosome or threesome as I had read happens. I'm an older retired guy and I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep up with two let alone three LOL. I did cruise around a bit looking for any white Chargers indicating LEO but there were none to be seen.
I was greeted in the lobby by, I think, Lisa who was quite a looker. As she led me back to my room I passed a stunning tall Beauty in the hallway and I asked her 'are you Cici'? I had read enough reviews that I thought she had to be Cici. She gave me a dazzling big smile and said yes then asked if we had met and I just implied we had even though we had not. She is an absolute Stunner ! Onto my room, nervously awaiting Nina.
I purposely didn't strip down completely while awaiting Nina, I wanted Nina to finish that fun part of things. She arrived 5 minutes later and she was my dream come true. Not quite as tall as Cici, Nina is absolutely gorgeous and cute wrapped into an absolutely perfect gorgeous body. Great boobs, at least B maybe C. She is cute too, I just loved every part of her. She wrapped her arms around me as I pulled her into me and she started the most erotic and long DFK session I had ever experienced in my life. We were sucking on each other's lips, tongues, teeth, you name it. Deep French kissing like I had never experienced. Then she finished undressing me and got onto her knees to give me my best BBBJ ever, so good I was afraid I was going to pop. Then we got up onto the table and she just engulfed me with kissing, licking, nipple sucking, more BBBJ, and then climbed on top for some cowgirl action just as Cici walked in. Cici gave me a big long DFK and stripped down to put her boobs into my mouth, teasing / sucking on my nips, and then sliding her hands down to my my cock & balls as Nina lifted off me to start on my face, ears, and more DFK. I was so thoroughly engulfed by the two of them that I was just overwhelmed by the sensuality of the both of them. It all kind of started getting blurred at this point when Lisa came in, stripped and it was more of the same! I was surrounded by the three hottest most sensual women I had ever been with. I was actually a little overwhelmed, though in a good way!
Lisa left after 3-4 minutes, and Cici and Nina were just 'going to town on me'. Unbelievable! After a few more minutes I gave a hint that I'd like to focus on just Mina so Cici graciously backed out and after another DFK, left me with Mina. Mina immediately climbed back up for more cowgirl but I wanted to finish with her amazing BBBJ. Mina just had her way with it, the deepest wettest tightest BBBJ ever for me. I soon popped CIM, first time for me doing that in a long time. We still had about ten minutes left so Mina used up the remaining time with a good strong hard back massage. That was amazing too.
I will go back, it was an absolute amazing experience. The true highlight of of my best sexual experiences that really started in Vietnam many years ago. Go to VIP, it will probably be your highlight too as it was for me.
-
12-30-21 14:55 #16634Banned Member

Posts: 92VIP! Hit The Trifecta Again Last Night Mina's Back To #1- ATF!
I know this is probably starting to get a little old / redundant. But I just have to rejoice, somewhere!
So yeah you know how it goes; last night, I couldn't get these girls out of my head. & the more I thought about them. The more I needed that VIP "fix!
So I called Mina, and she said I have what you're looking for. & she set up a 9 pm Play date, with NaNa. I'm guessing maybe because of the off and on rain (but it was kind of a mellow night there at VIP. Which was more than fine with me!
I arrive, and I park literally right in front of their door. I had my Pandora music blasting some music. When a fellow hobbyist comes around the corner from my left (I'm thinking he's heading to the smoke shop) and goes inside VIP. I used AMP etiquette & waited a couple of minutes, before entering myself, so there would be no awkwardness. He was wearing a black face mask anyway. So. Which made me actually wonder, if this guy wore that thing during his sesh? LOL.
Anyway. I walk in & Lisa comes out and is the first to greet me. Followed by NaNa, It was really nice, having a nice little social / happy welcoming party waiting for me! So NaNa takes me back to my room. And I'm already getting excited just thinking about the f%*k sesh that's about to begin.
NaNa left the room momentarily, and about a minute later, Mina walks in and gives me this "HEY BABY!" along with that big beautiful radiant smile of hers. And then she was all over me! I had honestly thought that I was going to be seeing only NaNa last night. But evidently, Mina had other things in mind! Look! I know full well, all you other guys are getting this same super special VIP service from these girls. But I'm telling you, that last night, Mina wanted to f%*k me! She was getting so turned on just watching Nana & I getting into it, that she just took charge. And it was during this time, that I realized, just how special this (Mina) hot sexy vixen, truly is. I'd like to not kiss & tell and keep these details to myself. But hot damn, being with these 2 just makes you want to tell the whole World what went down. Down to every last intimate detail. And yes, last night, was yet another, "Kama Sutra" mind blowing fantasy exxxperience for me! These amazing chicks absolutely, rocked. My. World!
So without further ado, here's a couple of descriptive visuals:
I'm standing up leaning against the massage table, with NaNa DFK-ing me with her talented tongue. While Mina's down spitting all over my cock / BBBJ. Then NaNa pulls me down onto the bed with my legs hanging over & my feet still on the floor and puts her perfect set of tits (her long nips are so f-ing hot) in my face. So as I'm sucking & kissing on her beautiful tits / nips, Mina gets up and straddles one leg over me and starts giving me the hottest camel slides ever.
And then these girls get me up on the table. Where NaNa staddles my face while Mina gets up in the saddle and starts riding me hard. Kama Sutra moment #1!
After about 5 minutes. We get up & they pull the cover off & both girls get down on their on their knees. Mina's going to town sucking on my cock. While NaNa's sucking & licking on my boys. Then after a couple of minutes they stand up and 3 of us are having a DFK sesh! KS #2 F%&K! Then back to the table, and it's NaNa's turn to do some riding. Unbelievable! I'm DFK-ing Mina and sucking on her perfect tits. I mean it just doesn't get any fantasy hotter than this! Then switch places and Mina's goes back to town with her sexy mouth giving me the both camel slides and mind blowing BBBJ / HJ. While Nana's back up making out with me. Mina's watching us and telling us "it's so F-ing hot watching you kiss her". So as she camel sliding on my cock. She comes up and all 3 of us are having a DFK-ing make out sesh. With our tongues twirling all over each other's. KS #3.
And then the finish- it was spectacular. Just watching Mina get me off that her sexy mouth as she's staring up at me! KS #4.
You know. If I were to die tonight. I might not be going to Heaven. But do know that I would exit being one of the happiest / contented guys on Planet Earth!
And then the clock stuck midnight & this Cowboy was standing out front with only 1 boot. So I meandered next door into the smoke shop, I introduced myself, bought a really cool looking pipe, and right before I left, I gave this awesome guy a nice firm hand shake and said: "Thank you, Brother!" And we both just smiled at each other without saying another word.
Then I got back in my truck. Made the drive back up to Carlsbad, got off at La Costa Ave. Drove up the PCH up to the In & Out Burger, ordered a DD with cheese and a fries light. Then to Ponto's State Beach, where I got out and looked at the beautiful sky / surf. As I ate my "tasty burger," and reflected on what a mind blowing evening I just had.
Life is Good.











Reply With Quote





