Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 7472
-
01-03-22 19:12 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 98Mandi Foxx
Does anyone have any info on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx
-
01-03-22 13:49 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 345Cameron
Happy New Year.
Offering quick visits now.
Must have chased off most of the regulars so needs to attract new meat.
https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521
-
01-01-22 19:51 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 80And there's the "rub", so to speak. They stay in the game for enough time, they become lacksidasical and just don't give a shit. The one's who are decent looking even more so. They know what's out there and if they are even halfway decent looking (by STG standards, anyway), they just don't give a shit, so they figure they don't have to try anymore. I can see how she would have gone down that rabbit hole.
Originally Posted by ChasGentlman
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 09:36 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 179Meh
Saw her in early fall. Was a slightly better place off Northwoods kinda mid afternoon. Wanted a half. She wasn't high but performance was awful. Just backed it up to take the D with no enthusiasm. Said she was tired. Wouldn't take off top.
Originally Posted by Zionmystic
[View Original Post]
I didn't even unzip. Just left her something for the time and left.
-
12-30-21 22:29 #4048Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone seen her lately?
Wonder if anyone had a dream with her https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/371828636774 I think I remember seeing 1 or 2 decent reviews on her but I can't find them. Thanks guys.
-
12-30-21 21:33 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 600Jesus
Such an accurate representation of STG providers.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
Looks like she can smoke the hell out of a pole though, great skills.
She's disgusting though 🤢 🤮.
-
12-30-21 19:43 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 80As others have already stated. James Island location was "interesting" to say the least. She's been travelling a bit in the last year and now seems to only work out of hotels. Been a long time since I've had contact with her. The only thing I've noticed with her new ads, is she seems to have put some weight on, compared to 12 to 18 months ago. I would like to think that just means she's been healthier and avoiding demons.
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 19:15 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 1821What is she thinking!
Is this chic smoking what I think? She acting a fool in those videos.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eston/72165118
-
12-30-21 11:17 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 345Dallas
Do you read? She is a well documented thief.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
Many of us have posted this fact. Search the board.
It's a great resource if you use it.
I do.
-
12-30-21 09:37 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 1202Charleston has a ton of UTR ladies. They don't post often and usually only on the "dating" sites like seeking or other sugar daddy sites. They find a few regulars and keep things quiet. Mt Pleasant is such a popular place but rent is very high. The few I have seen are top notch and you get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by ChasMale
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 08:41 #4042Banned Member

Posts: 675
A few years ago I was a regular when she was at James Island. House was trashy but she was always fresh for our meet. Great mouth work. Loves the tongue and always fresh down there. Always a good ride. She has a great attitude and I think I'll need to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 20:35 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 309That's unfortunate (re: the mongering situation). I tend to stay away from the standard STG girls unless they are older and well reviewed. Def incall. Price point for me has typically been the 150-200 hhr to 300-350 hr (Charlotte prices). I prefer them in the early-30's to mid-40's, but experience and drama free matters most to me. Would be great if multiple shots were available!
Originally Posted by ChasMale
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 17:13 #4040Regular Member

Posts: 18And it's their first post.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 16:45 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 320I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the glowing review for Dallas is posted by someone named Dallasgrl89.
Originally Posted by DallasGirl89
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 15:57 #4038Banned Member

Posts: 800I had a great time with her-- the only problem I had was she worked out of her house on James Island that was a total disaster. She does seem to rush a bit but compared to what's around she's not too bad. If she is out of a hotel then it could be better.
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





