Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 1956 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I think Richard Gere

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I see ads where the girl asks for a few thousand for the night or an entire weekend. Has anyone actually done this?
    Did a few times but otherwise why would anyone want to be with a hooker for longer than an hour? Once you forget the basic principle that they are being paid to leave than things start going bad in a hurry.

  2. #16482

    With you in principle, but not Ashton.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I understand the controversy regarding my advice. If you don't think a provider will see you, or you believe it to be a waste of time, the most reasonable course of action is to not pursue a meeting and ignore the provider. In the case you want to see a provider, practicing good manners and punctuality results in better experiences for you and the other members of the hobby (that's a rule without exception).

    Do you suppose wasting time makes Ashton more likely to honor her commitments with other clients? Or perhaps increases your chances of seeing her? I don't see evidence for either course of action. I'm not sure how stating the obvious gets misunderstood as "white knighting". I was clear that I don't expect to see Ashton again, so I don't have a vested interest, but encouraging good practices with providers only benefits me when it's my time to see a provider who's waiting on an appointment that won't show.
    I'll help you out some Bro. As another hobbyist noted, I am generally with you in principle on several of your points. I really, really could do without the overly disparaging terms and characterizations used by some. I typically ignore those assessments, and the fact that one uses such language about another person says much more about them than it does any of these women.

    Second, these women aren't in this business because they are particularly good at managing their lives, so waiting in parking lots and getting ghosted occassionally is just a reality of this hobby. I have a two ghost rule, after the second time I will never contact them again no matter how great they are, I just don't have that kind of time to waste.

    That said, you could not have picked a worse example than Ashton to make your point. I actually broke my two ghost rule for her. I have been in this hobby for about 19 years, across 4 states and many different cities. In all that time I have never encountered anyone who comes even close to being as calous with other people's time as Ashton. Anyone can use whatever disparaging term they'd like about her, I have no problem with it.

  3. #16481
    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I understand the controversy regarding my advice. If you don't think a provider will see you, or you believe it to be a waste of time, the most reasonable course of action is to not pursue a meeting and ignore the provider. In the case you want to see a provider, practicing good manners and punctuality results in better experiences for you and the other members of the hobby (that's a rule without exception).

    Do you suppose wasting time makes Ashton more likely to honor her commitments with other clients? Or perhaps increases your chances of seeing her? I don't see evidence for either course of action. I'm not sure how stating the obvious gets misunderstood as "white knighting". I was clear that I don't expect to see Ashton again, so I don't have a vested interest, but encouraging good practices with providers only benefits me when it's my time to see a provider who's waiting on an appointment that won't show.
    You've put more thought into this post than Ashton ever has into any guy she's never ghosted.

  4. #16480
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    I was looking around, took a chance on this provider and did not regret it since there were no reviews on her. My review is going to be a lot like the person who reviewed the famed Mina recently. In fact, I cut and pasted a few sentences, so I will give you credit. I forget her name, she doesn't list one on the ad and was a little hesitant in our communication but things worked out. She was in a very nice hotel by the airport, maybe the nicest place I've ever seen a provider in. She did not keep me waiting endlessly in the parking lot. Some have complained about providers who offer multiple tiered services and she is one of them. 100 qv / 150 half and her GFE services are 140 QV / 200 half and 300 hour. The GFE tier includes BBBJ, CIM and DATY. I only partook in the BBBJ. She didn't have much info on her ad so all the texting and questions took forever. The pictures are fairly accurate though not all may be of her. She's had at least one baby. She asked for a picture and I declined, but she still agreed to see me.

    I asked her to dress nicely, preferably in a black dress and heels and she obliged. Her hair was brushed and she had some makeup on. The room was a little cold, though. Introductions were brief as she sat on the bed while I got undressed. I presented the 200/ half hr. Donation in an envelope and she counted it. Started with oral (BBBJ) and she's good. Once I was at full mast she put the rubber on and rode me for a while. Her lips are a little dangly, which I like, so it was cool to see them move up and down. A few position changes later and I blew in the bag, she gently pushed me away as I was thrusting in and out, and pulled away as I blew. That's definitely a demerit in my book.

    She told me that she wasn't feeling well and kinda rushed me out. I got the impression she's ready for it to be over. Maybe it's just her aloof disposition or general shyness. Otherwise I'd give her solid marks for communication, looks and performance and she'll surely satisfy many clients. But I didn't have much of a connection with her so not sure I'll repeat. She did text me the next afternoon and apologized for rushing me out. Said she wasn't feeling well and hoped to see me again.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20938052

    https://callescort.org/984-349-9499
    Rushed you out for 200!? Don't pay 200.

  5. #16479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Haven't seen her but she have a special for New Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31;5683030[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/71969820[/URL]#.

    Just wondering if there is any updated info on wild rose, I'm visiting the Raleigh area for work and would love to partake in some activities with local talent, an info is appreciated for this one or any other safe reliable talent in the area. Thanks in advance!
    60 for QV BBBJ.

  6. #16478

    Me too, por favor.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I sent a PM.
    Would also love any information on this one. Thanks!

  7. #16477
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    It's 100% Mina. I texted this number a few weeks ago and she replied to me it was Mina because she had my number saved.
    Huh. My bad then.

    I still don't see the resemblance honestly in the photos but if she said it then it's her: shrug:

  8. #16476

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    No it's not. Different phone number, no / different back tattoo, and the 2nd link has a little bit of her face too and it's not Mina.

    This is Mina: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114.
    It's 100% Mina. I texted this number a few weeks ago and she replied to me it was Mina because she had my number saved.

  9. #16475
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro, but both of those ads are definitely Mina. I have my theories about why she advertises one post with her name and the other without, but that is just me speculating. It is odd that you managed to so accurately compare Mina to herself though.

    But hey, not a big deal, I don't think it has been much of a secret for awhile now, just no one brought it up. Guess cats out the bag now.

    As long as you had fun, doesn't really matter.
    Curious how you explain the different tattoos?

    Before / after could explain additional tattoos, but not disappearing ones.

    I've seen Mina once and that facial structure doesn't match up either.

    Edit: also different phone numbers with both active? To each their own and I don't see anything wrong with a provider posting with 2 phone numbers, I just don't see the advantage in it.

  10. #16474

    Yes, it most certainly is Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    No it's not. Different phone number, no / different back tattoo, and the 2nd link has a little bit of her face too and it's not Mina.

    This is Mina: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114.
    Sorry bro, but both of those ads are definitely Mina. I have my theories about why she advertises one post with her name and the other without, but that is just me speculating. It is odd that you managed to so accurately compare Mina to herself though.

    But hey, not a big deal, I don't think it has been much of a secret for awhile now, just no one brought it up. Guess cats out the bag now.

    As long as you had fun, doesn't really matter.

  11. #16473

    No it isn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    That's Mina you just met. LOL.
    No it's not. Different phone number, no / different back tattoo, and the 2nd link has a little bit of her face too and it's not Mina.

    This is Mina: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114.

  12. #16472

    Random provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    I was looking around, took a chance on this provider and did not regret it since there were no reviews on her. My review is going to be a lot like the person who reviewed the famed Mina recently. In fact, I cut and pasted a few sentences, so I will give you credit. I forget her name, she doesn't list one on the ad and was a little hesitant in our communication but things worked out. She was in a very nice hotel by the airport, maybe the nicest place I've ever seen a provider in. She did not keep me waiting endlessly in the parking lot. Some have complained about providers who offer multiple tiered services and she is one of them. 100 qv / 150 half and her GFE services are 140 QV / 200 half and 300 hour. The GFE tier includes BBBJ, CIM and DATY. I only partook in the BBBJ. She didn't have much info on her ad so all the texting and questions took forever. The pictures are fairly accurate though not all may be of her. She's had at least one baby. She asked for a picture and I declined, but she still agreed to see me.

    I asked her to dress nicely, preferably in a black dress and heels and she obliged. Her hair was brushed and she had some makeup on. The room was a little cold, though. Introductions were brief as she sat on the bed while I got undressed. I presented the 200/ half hr. Donation in an envelope and she counted it. Started with oral (BBBJ) and she's good. Once I was at full mast she put the rubber on and rode me for a while. Her lips are a little dangly, which I like, so it was cool to see them move up and down. A few position changes later and I blew in the bag, she gently pushed me away as I was thrusting in and out, and pulled away as I blew. That's definitely a demerit in my book.

    She told me that she wasn't feeling well and kinda rushed me out. I got the impression she's ready for it to be over. Maybe it's just her aloof disposition or general shyness. Otherwise I'd give her solid marks for communication, looks and performance and she'll surely satisfy many clients. But I didn't have much of a connection with her so not sure I'll repeat. She did text me the next afternoon and apologized for rushing me out. Said she wasn't feeling well and hoped to see me again.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20938052

    https://callescort.org/984-349-9499
    That's Mina you just met. LOL.

  13. #16471

    Random provider, but good experience.

    I was looking around, took a chance on this provider and did not regret it since there were no reviews on her. My review is going to be a lot like the person who reviewed the famed Mina recently. In fact, I cut and pasted a few sentences, so I will give you credit. I forget her name, she doesn't list one on the ad and was a little hesitant in our communication but things worked out. She was in a very nice hotel by the airport, maybe the nicest place I've ever seen a provider in. She did not keep me waiting endlessly in the parking lot. Some have complained about providers who offer multiple tiered services and she is one of them. 100 qv / 150 half and her GFE services are 140 QV / 200 half and 300 hour. The GFE tier includes BBBJ, CIM and DATY. I only partook in the BBBJ. She didn't have much info on her ad so all the texting and questions took forever. The pictures are fairly accurate though not all may be of her. She's had at least one baby. She asked for a picture and I declined, but she still agreed to see me.

    I asked her to dress nicely, preferably in a black dress and heels and she obliged. Her hair was brushed and she had some makeup on. The room was a little cold, though. Introductions were brief as she sat on the bed while I got undressed. I presented the 200/ half hr. Donation in an envelope and she counted it. Started with oral (BBBJ) and she's good. Once I was at full mast she put the rubber on and rode me for a while. Her lips are a little dangly, which I like, so it was cool to see them move up and down. A few position changes later and I blew in the bag, she gently pushed me away as I was thrusting in and out, and pulled away as I blew. That's definitely a demerit in my book.

    She told me that she wasn't feeling well and kinda rushed me out. I got the impression she's ready for it to be over. Maybe it's just her aloof disposition or general shyness. Otherwise I'd give her solid marks for communication, looks and performance and she'll surely satisfy many clients. But I didn't have much of a connection with her so not sure I'll repeat. She did text me the next afternoon and apologized for rushing me out. Said she wasn't feeling well and hoped to see me again.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20938052

    https://callescort.org/984-349-9499

  14. #16470

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    How different is Greek from regular? Have anyone tried 10 - 15 minutes of exclusively Greek?
    To me, Greek is fun and guess it's one of those taboos. It's tight at the opening and that to me is my favorite spot though I've had some crapy experiences.

  15. #16469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Kinda rule of thumb

    If she have 80 QV or there's a "special BJ offer", Most likely BBBJ is 60 just ask. How do I know? I literally asked everyone who have 80 QV on STG yesterday and only a hand full said 80 even then it was more "donations is for my time".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape