Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her. Damn those pro photos make her looks decent. She's meh at best. She has done well as a pro ho. When I first met her she was renting a bedroom in some shit place in aspen Hill.

    Now, she had her own apt in Arlington with a bunch of nice ass furniture.
    Turns out that if you're not a drug addict, saddled with 3 kids, or with an abusive and money sucking BF, and are just a normal, financially responsible person, making hundreds of dollars an hour leads to a fairly good standard of living.

  2. #8067
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Forum says be careful that your colleague knows your into whoring. As for the pic. Female.
    Yes, true but this goes both ways if you know what I mean, LOL. Hence am not worried.

  3. #8066

  4. #8065
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    This one is definitely a pro saw her early during the year. She recently moved to Arlington and hosts - $400.

    I think she pretty much fucks anything so you old dirty fuckers get at it. She's at least better than some of the beasts that have been posted on here.

    Personally, I've no desire to repeat.
    Is she still on SA, if so does anyone have her link?

  5. #8064

    Diamond Elite Status on SA

    Anyone of you mongers ever upgraded to Diamond Elite Status on SA? If so is there really a difference?

  6. #8063
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her. Damn those pro photos make her looks decent. She's meh at best. She has done well as a pro ho. When I first met her she was renting a bedroom in some shit place in aspen Hill.

    Now, she had her own apt in Arlington with a bunch of nice ass furniture.

  7. #8062

    Charming. 22 silver spring Seeking

    PM me if you've seen her. We can compare notes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Img_2021_12_30_23_01_35.jpg‎  

  8. #8061

    Lexi Diaz

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    This one is definitely a pro saw her early during the year. She recently moved to Arlington and hosts - $400.

    I think she pretty much fucks anything so you old dirty fuckers get at it. She's at least better than some of the beasts that have been posted on here.

    Personally, I've no desire to repeat.
    This looks like her Eros link.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...4.htm?cat=6209

  9. #8060
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Got the following pics from a colleague.

    I say TS, he disagrees, says girl insists that she is Girl not TS.

    What does the forum say?
    Forum says be careful that your colleague knows your into whoring. As for the pic. Female.

  10. #8059
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Got the following pics from a colleague.

    I say TS, he disagrees, says girl insists that she is Girl not TS.

    What does the forum say?
    She's 100% female. I will post reports of my recent ventures when I find the time.

  12. #8057

    Girl?

    Got the following pics from a colleague.

    I say TS, he disagrees, says girl insists that she is Girl not TS.

    What does the forum say?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 923d1cdf-128b-415d-aee7-53c881e31b59.jpg‎   644f0f64-7fba-47a8-8519-190bb3146de5.jpg‎  

  13. #8056
    Follow up on Crofton chick. I don't have her URL anymore.

    I posted her just in case some will see her profile.

    I think she looks better in photos. But I don't have her info. For some of the PMs I need to go thru my Google voice and see if Google voice and see if I can find her number.

    Since all the fucking beasts now are demanding at least 500 and decent looking ones are asking for God knows what.

    I'm fairly sure she would want more than 300 for a pump since she's like a 10 compared to what's out there now.

  14. #8055
    WTF is there an influx of rich dudes on SA now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a4a8068c21b0

    Wants 3 k. Gtfo.

  15. #8054

    Tree

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-71213c3e2983

    Review is on the Baltimore board. She's real. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape