Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 732 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 10969
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    Don't sign up for diamond. Waste of money. Just be straight forward when making contact. Personally I'm looking for a PPM arrangement, I always ask really early on if they'd be interested in a intimate PPM arrangement. I always ask their PPM price and say what range I'm comfortable at, if it's to high I make a joke it's more than I make in a week. I give them some type of compliment and thank them for their time and move on. Send out a lot of messages, you'll find one.
    Just to clarify for the newbies and uninitiated here, you cannot, do not, use words or phrases such as PPM, arrangement, price, or talk money or sex acts when communicating on SA or your account will likely be terminated with no refund. SA has a very strict anti-prostitution policy to help keep LE at bay and is thought to use scanning software to monitor messages. Any such discussion will get you kicked off the site and banned for life. Move the discussion off the site to text or whatever messaging app you use as soon as possible where you're clear to talk about money and sex.

  2. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too the other month, but for outcall. Also had a nice enough time and gave the same donation. She doesn't really do anything for fun though so I'm not in a huge rush to see her again soon. She doesn't drink and doesn't blaze. I did get her to hit my THC vape pen once, but she said she usually never does. Oh yeah and I think she was embarrassed about some pimples on her butt so she didn't want me to hit from behind, only with her facing sideways lol.
    I talked to her as well and was planning to meet her, her snap is her screenname which is pretty smart I wish more chicks would do that so I don't have to go through the messaging first and wait for the snap. But now that she has been reviewed as legit I might have her over.

  3. #5957
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Saw Melissa. Drove to her place in Dorchester first and ended up sitting in her car with her for a half hour because her roommate couldn't get her child to go to bed. After that she offered to get a room so I met her at a nearby hotel. Had a good time 300 BBFS and the pics are really her. She will exchange numbers or Snapchat on Sa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-c2426596f855
    I saw her too the other month, but for outcall. Also had a nice enough time and gave the same donation. She doesn't really do anything for fun though so I'm not in a huge rush to see her again soon. She doesn't drink and doesn't blaze. I did get her to hit my THC vape pen once, but she said she usually never does. Oh yeah and I think she was embarrassed about some pimples on her butt so she didn't want me to hit from behind, only with her facing sideways lol.

  4. #5956

    Photos

    Sorry if this has been ask. Do you guys put your full face on your profile?

  5. #5955
    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times. It did take a while to meet with her. She's a 20 YO college student with a social life so be patient. Really nice person and kind of on the shy side. She's definitely cautious until meeting. She has really nice boobs and a nice body, I would say average. Face is cute with a little acne, nothing major. I've always had fun and would see her again. YMMV and good luck.
    Thanks. Did she offer BBFS?

  6. #5954
    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    I have signed up with SA on two other occasions and although I admit, I don't pursue very hard, I have never had a connection. Even once thought I was getting catfished.

    Do I sign up for Diamond to weed out the bs? I have a SO so discretion is a must.

    What are the tricks to at least get to the negotiating table?
    This SA sounds like bullshit. I've looked into this and read from you hard core Mongers that anyone can report you, real or fake and they'll cancel your account. Though, I did read some good success stories. And they want to raise the price? Is it really worth it guys? Plus, 3/4 of these SA girls can't even host. Now, you have to fork over more cash? That's why I've been reading about this Day use shit. I guess it is worth it if this thread is pretty active.

  7. #5953
    Saw Melissa. Drove to her place in Dorchester first and ended up sitting in her car with her for a half hour because her roommate couldn't get her child to go to bed. After that she offered to get a room so I met her at a nearby hotel. Had a good time 300 BBFS and the pics are really her. She will exchange numbers or Snapchat on Sa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-c2426596f855

  8. #5952

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    I have signed up with SA on two other occasions and although I admit, I don't pursue very hard, I have never had a connection. Even once thought I was getting catfished.

    Do I sign up for Diamond to weed out the bs? I have a SO so discretion is a must.

    What are the tricks to at least get to the negotiating table?
    Don't sign up for diamond. Waste of money. Just be straight forward when making contact. Personally I'm looking for a PPM arrangement, I always ask really early on if they'd be interested in a intimate PPM arrangement. I always ask their PPM price and say what range I'm comfortable at, if it's to high I make a joke it's more than I make in a week. I give them some type of compliment and thank them for their time and move on. Send out a lot of messages, you'll find one.

  9. #5951
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I am not on but have been thinking about it again.

    Just saw an email saying Seeking fees going up on Jan 4.

    It is getting ridiculous with how much they charge and the site is so much worse than it has ever been from what I can see.

    Have been looking around at prospects. It is a total shit show on there. Will be a full time job just to find a good one or two.

    Thoughts on this increase guys?
    There is a number that will kill the site. I don't know if 109.99 or 119.99 will be it but at some point, enough will be enough. Esp since luck and volume (I. E. Needing more time to weed out that UTG gem since so many scammers + flakers) factors in way more now in finding an SB.

  10. #5950

    Sa

    I have signed up with SA on two other occasions and although I admit, I don't pursue very hard, I have never had a connection. Even once thought I was getting catfished.

    Do I sign up for Diamond to weed out the bs? I have a SO so discretion is a must.

    What are the tricks to at least get to the negotiating table?

  11. #5949

    North of Malden

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    A girl from Lowell and you didn't expect to get flaked? Never had luck with women, both on SA or providers from Malden up.
    I've had great luck north of 95, and many from Lowell. I've had more from greater Boston area flake on me than ladies from the north!

    Happy hunting!

  12. #5948

    SweetDelilah

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with this chick? I did a search but nothing came up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    I've seen her multiple times. It did take a while to meet with her. She's a 20 YO college student with a social life so be patient. Really nice person and kind of on the shy side. She's definitely cautious until meeting. She has really nice boobs and a nice body, I would say average. Face is cute with a little acne, nothing major. I've always had fun and would see her again. YMMV and good luck.

  13. #5947
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    You do realize that SA aka Seeking Arrangements is a photo library of ladies that anyone can see? It doesn't take any special access other than opening an account, free or paid. Tinder is probably just as exposing as well considering it's a meet and fuck site.
    I'm talking about having girls' pictures posted on this site, in a very obvious ***** context. Having their photos posted on usasexguide is obviously extremely different than whatever you're talking about, not sure why Tinder is even comparable to this. But again, I like to share my good finds, so I'm being extremely hypocritical.

  14. #5946

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Is day use good? I always wondered how much it mattered for these hotels to do day rentals for part of a day. Always seemed awkward to check in for a room like that.
    I use it all the time. Usually you can get a nice room for $85-105 and use it from 10-6. I don't bat an eye when I check in. I usually bring a computer bag and look like I'm doing some work meetings. I've never really had that much awkwardness except one time this idiot girl I met on SA started chatting up the front desk. She was asking them where room 105 was, how to get there, and if my "alias" had checked in. I was grabbing some waters and just shook my head and told her to knock it off and come with me. After that I started instructing them to be discreet and not talk to anyone. Unbelievable.

    You do need to give a credit card and I'd though to the desk for payment. So if you're not willing to do that then it's a non starter.

    I was getting a room at a hotel in Revere once and the front desk put me up in the last room down a hallway and I swear every door I passed had the do not disturb sign on the door knob. Never saw anyone enter or leave but pretty sure it was a convention of us perverts and their girlfriends LOL.

  15. #5945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    A girl from Lowell and you didn't expect to get flaked? Never had luck with women, both on SA or providers from Malden up.
    At this point I expect them all to flake. I now only meet somewhere less than 5 minutes away so I don't waste time getting to meeting that never happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape