Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 31133
-
12-30-21 13:56 #16193Senior Member

Posts: 190Nessa
I also got chance to see her yesterday. $. 2 for qv in nice hotel on billy graham. I got to review late and she was saying she will return to SC today but will come back and may be even move here. Attitude and body were great. Face seemed a little weird to me but no complain. She claimed to be mix Brazilian and American.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
The balloons were man made with marks underneath but nothing bad. Overall, would be good addition to Charlotte if she moves or visits more frequently.
-
12-30-21 13:28 #16192Senior Member

Posts: 80Thank you.
Thank you. Perhaps I'll just save for an Eros Asian.
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 13:26 #16191Senior Member

Posts: 309I posted a review of her a bit ago. She has a great body (add some lbs to these pics, but you won't complain).
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 13:20 #16190Banned Member

Posts: 634Clear Your Inbox
Your inbox is full. Clear some out. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
12-30-21 13:18 #16189Senior Member

Posts: 227Prime Rib
I haven't seen her but the prime rib looks pretty good. If I take decide to taste I'll let everyone know. Wish I could fine one with a bigger cut of prime rib. LOL.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 13:12 #16188Senior Member

Posts: 7336Looks like she has a killer body?
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 12:00 #16187Senior Member

Posts: 158Yup this is the one. I did not know about the stalker part. Dream with her once and it was an amazing dream.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 11:50 #16186Senior Member

Posts: 949Working girls not responding
You could try sending her a pic of Bradley Cooper and tell her that it is you.
Originally Posted by SpicyTaco69
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 11:45 #16185Senior Member

Posts: 160I've messaged her a view times but gotten no response.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 09:10 #16184Senior Member

Posts: 949Nessa
I saw Nessa in South Charlotte Wednesday. Incall location is clean and safe. Her pics are a year old but are still legit. I paid 160 for a hh session. I was satisfied enough to repeat again. She looks great and is intelligent. No demons were present during my visit.
Seniors in good standing and friends of Samara are welcome to PM me for more details.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/658745168521
-
12-30-21 08:52 #16183Senior Member

Posts: 110She's been reviewed before but I can't recall any details. Seem to remember her being legit but business like.
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 08:35 #16182Senior Member

Posts: 193Concord
I have also been intrigued by this one. My stomping grounds but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 08:30 #16181Senior Member

Posts: 193Tatts
I have also seen her but when she was on SA. Was reasonable price wise then, saw her a few times, would go a few rounds bare and always filled her up. She would take a few shots between rounds and each round got better. LOL. But she jacked her prices up when she started going pro.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 07:19 #16180Banned Member

Posts: 1148Crystal
Yes. She was an UTR SB. A few guys posted about her in the SB forum. Anyway, got her number from a fellow monger because at the time, she didn't have any ads. Texted her and she was very nice and communicative. Agreed on a donation and setup a time. Told me she worked at a bar but lost her job due to Covid. She was staying in a decent apartment in a decent neighbourhood near Uptown.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
She had to come down to get me and when she did, I was disappointed. She looked a little frumpy compared to the pics she sent. Couldn't see the body because she was covered up. Got to her apartment which is a small studio she shares with a big ass dog. It smelled like the dog. After a little small talk, she sat on the bed and took off the moo moo she was wearing and that's when I noticed a bunch of bruising all over her legs, which turned me completely off. That coupled with, she wasn't attractive to me, I told her I was no longer interested and I bailed.
At the time, she wanted 300 for multiple hours. I negotiated it to 250. Now it seems she has gone pro.
Wasn't my cup of tea but to each their own.
Good luck.
-
12-30-21 01:16 #16179Senior Member

Posts: 305Hey Funder, I'm intrigued. In that one pic she appears to have nice prime rib down there. Come to think of it she bears a resemblance to someone else we know except slightly rougher (just my opinion). Keeping my eye on this one. Perhaps a field trip to see this one combined with a Bass Pro visit is in order.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






