Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 15293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6983

    How much to bring for a double Nyaw

    Hi, this will be my first time. Always wanted to live out a 3 some. Any tips on how much I should bring, how to communicate / contact about this? Open to other places besides Nyaw.

  2. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I think they put numbers like that to look like a legit massage place. And not what it is. I was there the other day and it was 320.
    So their rate has gone up by. 20.

  3. #6981

    They are back

    Quote Originally Posted by CannonStack  [View Original Post]
    Are they back from "renovation"? Thanks.
    I saw Fiona the other day, no issues other than being very busy now.

  4. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Can everyone just start posting actual normal numbers for fees and stop trying to be cute with all the $$. And stuff.

    All wellness is going to run you 320 for an hour.
    Yeah, I think they put numbers like that to look like a legit massage place. And not what it is. I was there the other day and it was 320.

  5. #6979
    Can everyone just start posting actual normal numbers for fees and stop trying to be cute with all the $$. And stuff.

    All wellness is going to run you 320 for an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by TBranch  [View Original Post]
    I see they change the rates online I remember they used to be 2. 8 for hr.

    Now it's 1. 2 + tips hr.

    So how much are ya paying at this place & do you have to tip now?

  6. #6978

    NYAW back?

    Are they back from "renovation"? Thanks.

  7. #6977

    Nyaw price

    I see they change the rates online I remember they used to be 2. 8 for hr.

    Now it's 1. 2 + tips hr.

    So how much are ya paying at this place & do you have to tip now?

  8. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get to see the new French girl at Ddy? Name is Hylas.
    She is brazilian and pretty hot. If you see her take charge and don't do table shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to patron DDY and they left me in a room for an hour and did nothing. I just left. Won't be back again.
    I just text them and make appointment. Never an issue. This is not a walk in type of place. If you just show up there then you run the risk of girls being booked. Most places like them would have everyone booked most times.

    Best thing to do is book a girl or book a time and they will assign girl.

    I know people also like to get a line up. But the reality is that the girls have to be not booked up to be in a lineup and some will not do it. Yes, some girls will refuse to be in a lineup all over the city.

  9. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyKnight  [View Original Post]
    Yes the "granny spot" is still there.

    The higher price 3rd floor option moved to Murberry street.
    Why would anyone want to go to a granny spot? Is the service that much better?

  10. #6974
    Just tried to patron DDY and they left me in a room for an hour and did nothing. I just left. Won't be back again.

  11. #6973

    Joyce at Bubblesgirls

    220 for HH. Pics are definitely her but touched up. Mediocre / below average BBBJ. CFS was unenthusiastic. Asked for me to shill online for her after our visit LOL.

    Face was a 8/10, body 7/10, attitude 3/10. I personally wouldn't repeat but pretty good value for HH now that prices across the city are 260-320.

  12. #6972

    Nyaw partial double

    Went to see Bibi (hot) and like others have said they push doubles now. I was nude waiting for Bibi to come in and when she did so did sally and Maggie. Sally said. "you just have to try both". I said I don't think I brought enough, and she said, just wait and think about it and both girls started blowing me and sucking my balls while sally said. "see?" which was fun. But I really didn't bring enough even at the discount offered (550). But we worked out a double shower session and then just Bibi in the room. The shower was fucking fantastic and worth it. Super clean, then plenty of rimming, tongue going in my asshole while I face fucked Bibi, and then my balls in Bibi's mouth while Maggie slide up and down my cock almost going in. Came on their tits, and got cleaned up. Went back to room and had a pretty ok massage from Bibi before she began swallowing my dick again and then we just fucked a lot until I came in the bag. Amazing. Very fun. Prob won't repeat as its expensive. But the shower double was a nice compromise to a full double. I'm guessing business is just fucking slow this past year and that's why prices went up, less demand and a price war with the shops to get the girls, and then the pushing doubles is because they're prob just sitting around a lot and not working as much as they want.

    I'd prob spend more money with these shops right now and go more often if the prices went down to 260. But I'm no accountant for them.

  13. #6971

    Way Uptown Near Columbia Presbyterian

    Hey all, heading uptown from way out east today to Columbia Presbyterian with a Client and have a couple hours to burn. Anyone have a recommendation anywhere near this area or easy parking access not too far away? TIA.

  14. #6970

    Ddy

    Anyone get to see the new French girl at Ddy? Name is Hylas.

  15. #6969
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyKnight  [View Original Post]
    Yes the "granny spot" is still there.

    The higher price 3rd floor option moved to Murberry street.
    Where on Mulberry? (If you know).

    Haven't seen Lily or Lucy since the summer and was planning a visit after this new wave of covid settles down.

    I appreciate the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape