Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 257 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2757
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2756

    Angels of Pittsburgh

    I thought I would post my experience with Angels of Pittsburgh on Wabash. I have been a few times in recent months with the same experience so it is consistent and worth sharing. First of all, the models are definitely beautiful with varying degrees of attitude. (Some are pretty stuck up actually.) The listed price does not include being nude for the massage, only dressed in lingerie and not very revealing whatsoever. You will be pressured into additional tipping for them to take off their top or to let you touch them, but that is all that will ever be offered. Everything else is DIY. For an extra $50-$100 you can have a lap dance or topless massage but I have never been successful in getting any of them to be fully nude. The atmosphere is clean and professional but at close to $200 for a nude DIY experience it is not a place I will frequent again.

    The most concerning thing to me is that if you look closely, there are cameras discretely hidden in the corners of the walls inside of each room which I assume is being recorded since they also have Ring devices at the entry. The last thing I want is to be recorded pleasuring myself and for that footage to be leaked to the internet. They also ask you to sign in at the entry with your name and the time. I assume this is so they can track against the video recordings if needed.

  3. #2755
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #2754
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had posted this in strip club reviews. Oh well, glad the intel got out regardless.
    No problem, Dam. I've been to Fantasy's once and know of the location about which you write. Thanks for your report; yours has been the most positive review in awhile.

    LD.

  5. #2753

    Hooo buddy I'm going broke

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    The place had a decent vibe, no cigarette smoke, thank God. One of the dancers sure had a unique way of clearing her tips from the stage! For the most past all of the dancers were doable. I also drank and hung out with Ariel and Indy, formerly of the RR. Ariel and I discussed going back to the VIP, but I chose to go with Indy instead. I had seen her once at RR and got an amazing BBBJ. She was even more amazing this past weekend, BBFS in the VIP I barely lasted 10 minutes. One of the best sessions I had ever had in the VIP. And if any of you had seen Indy in the past, you know she is one of the hottest petite chocolate bunnies around with curves in all of the right places.
    Ariel at Fantasys? I've been dying to get in her again. It's been years literally. Ooof. And this place is in my backyard practically. Although I have really had CP'ing Indy too. Wednesday & Saturday? Done.

  6. #2752

    Titties

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    What a rush for me, fuck-en her big titties in the back room of RR, going balls deep in her mouth, pussy, with her husband Frankie, sitting at a table in the back corner!

    (rest in peace Frankie) you couldn't take care of her!

    And also her friend China!

    Those were the days! Hit 2,3 a night!
    Frankie is just looking down on her (or Up?) Saying baby you keep on working them strange dicks over till we meet again! I'm going to be making a trip real soon, I got a bone to bury with her!

  7. #2751

    She Misses Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    What a rush for me, fuck-en her big titties in the back room of RR, going balls deep in her mouth, pussy, with her husband Frankie, sitting at a table in the back corner!

    (rest in peace Frankie) you couldn't take care of her!

    And also her friend China!

    Those were the days! Hit 2,3 a night!
    She's there every Wednesday and Saturday. Just like the days at the RR. It was cool seeing her and Indy obviously.

  8. #2750

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    The place had a decent vibe, no cigarette smoke, thank God. One of the dancers sure had a unique way of clearing her tips from the stage! For the most past all of the dancers were doable. I also drank and hung out with Ariel and Indy, formerly of the RR. Ariel and I discussed going back to the VIP, but I chose to go with Indy instead. I had seen her once at RR and got an amazing BBBJ. She was even more amazing this past weekend, BBFS in the VIP I barely lasted 10 minutes. One of the best sessions I had ever had in the VIP. And if any of you had seen Indy in the past, you know she is one of the hottest petite chocolate bunnies around with curves in all of the right places.
    I thought I had posted this in strip club reviews. Oh well, glad the intel got out regardless.

  9. #2749

    Near Mountaineer Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingDog  [View Original Post]
    Dam. Are you referencing the Red Raven or some other Pittsburgh club. Is the Red Raven the club that just closed clear on the other side of the state?

    And isnt Fantasys a SC? Wrong board??.
    The club is about a 1/2 mile south of mountaineer casino.

  10. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by JTee85  [View Original Post]
    I went back about 24 pages but still don't have Manu answers. Like I have no idea what tofft means. I just wanted some guidance on where to go I wasn't aware I needed to o. I didn't think I was asking for much.
    Tee. You really need to invest some time and effort to get what you want. I lurked around on this board for weeks / months (back in the day) before I posted or inquired about anything. And I posted my own experiences in this hobby in order to develop some sort of street cred on the forum. Posting your own experiences (both positive and negative) will really aid in your goal of getting some information you can use. As you've figured out, this is a public forum, and even though everything written on this site is truly fictional, there have occasionally been adverse consequences for some hobbyists and providers when some of these stories are posted.

    LD.

  11. #2747
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Copy, read, The Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatoraid  [View Original Post]
    Thai massage place here was good. Solid massage and cheap. On the flip nice hand work but no taking off clothes. Friendly but not sure if there's more available. Anyone know a spot for CBJ or actual stripping?
    Read, below, my Little Bro. ! It's all in front of you go get, report back.

    TOFTT, along with TEE! Please!

  12. #2746

    Bridgeville

    Thai massage place here was good. Solid massage and cheap. On the flip nice hand work but no taking off clothes. Friendly but not sure if there's more available. Anyone know a spot for CBJ or actual stripping?

  13. #2745
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    You definitely need to read up. Start at the top of this page where it reads "Abbreviations" (blue tab with white letters). When someone uses one not listed there, try Google and the urban dictionary. It really is asking too much on a public forum, and especially when you haven't shown yourself to be a contributor.
    We are "good heart-ted Fellows" around here.

    But when you ask about "favorite pussy", your asking us to give up a first born!

    Now this" ain't brain surgery, or we all would be dead", but most abbreviations are at the top of the page.

    Read, study, toftt. Someone, like me, a kind, loving person, will take you under their wings, give you "crumbs" they don't want, need, used-up, to try! You can TOFTT, report back?

    And you will become one of our " happy little family". Simple!

    Now go, test my theory, buy a"Flower, 2 on Penn", report back to me.

    Remember like the O'd man told me long ago; " He, said life is like a big dick son, sometimes it's up, most it's down. ".

  14. #2744

    Really?

    You definitely need to read up. Start at the top of this page where it reads "Abbreviations" (blue tab with white letters). When someone uses one not listed there, try Google and the urban dictionary. It really is asking too much on a public forum, and especially when you haven't shown yourself to be a contributor.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTee85  [View Original Post]
    Like I have no idea what tofft means.

  15. #2743
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragaraga  [View Original Post]
    I've tried some new places, wanted to share my experiences.

    First was Asian Wellness, Carson St. Had heard some good things about Lisa but I got Linda. After twenty minutes of soft touch without the slightest hint of any teasing I decided I'd had enough. I don't know if there would have been a routine HE at the end but I didn't really care. As I started to leave Jennifer showed up, wanted to know what was wrong. I just said it wasn't what I was looking for and asked about Lisa. No Lisa, never heard of her, etc.

    Next I tried the place by the Outback, Xin Sui. I had stopped by once before but there was an hour wait so I left but this time they brought me in and soon enough Coco showed up. She gave a pretty good massage, quite thorough. She was fine with my roaming on her legs during the massage but there was absolutely no teasing action at all. In fact, I was covered by a sheet the entire time. I stayed for the entire massage, which was OK but there was nothing else.

    In between the two experiences I had returned to my regular on Penn Ave where Sofia provided her usual fine service. I thought I might try broadening my experiences but these two I tried were both a bust.
    Can you say "Whopper" ? Haaahahhaaa!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape