Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 18819
-
12-30-21 10:10 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 723$15 extra for a third person.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
Last time I went to Geneva they took my license and held it, and had me fill out a legit registration form. Some clerks just wanted my name some made me fill out completely.
I've been going to the new Motel X on 50 and they don't hold the license and I fill out no registration form.
I don't know how they process the information.
-
12-30-21 09:09 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 198Geneva
Does the new Motel X allow for 3 people in a room? The old owner never did.
Also, anyone know what their process is such as IDs and plates? Are they written down or stored on a computer? Just curious what to bring.
-
12-30-21 08:34 #13357Senior Member

Posts: 222What's this move?
Was getting a massage w happy ending recently. At the end the gal is giving me a nice HJ and then goes in and starts licking / sucking at the base of my dick and balls. I never had that before and was caught off guard since this was as HJ only. I really liked it of course and told her to keep it up while I blew. So not a BBBJ, her hand was doing most of the work but she was definitely raw on the base and balls. What's this move?
-
12-29-21 23:56 #13356Senior Member

Posts: 40Nikkibaby
Anyone heard from her? Haven't seen a post in a while.
-
12-29-21 23:16 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 220Convenient for some Sugar Babies or a lunchtime date with a cheating hot wife who works in Metrowest. Build it and they will cum.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 22:43 #13354Regular Member

Posts: 6It's a butterfly tramp stamp and she reviewed well. I went back through hundreds of reviews trying to find her name, she was a SW for a while and we'll reviewed there too. Thanks for the response.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 19:35 #13353Senior Member

Posts: 1104What happened was, a few years ago, there were a series of fentanyl OD's that happened in one week before the DBs figured it out, and they all occurred in Blossom Park. The story received nationwide attention, the kind of publicity The Mouse 'really' doesn't like, and the heat hasn't let up since, even with Blossom Park being condemned, fenced-off, and completely razed not long ago.
Originally Posted by Mikey001
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 19:14 #13352Regular Member

Posts: 19This is somewhat random but I'm glad you posted this comment!! I've been wondering what is up with this town and have been thinking about moving. You literally answered what I couldn't figure out.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:31 #13351Senior Member

Posts: 434Orlando
Orlando is a transient town. If you were a hot chic that could go anywhere you want would you go to Miami or would you go to Orlando? Seriously, No hot girl would choose Orlando over Miami. And no one puts roots down here. They're here for a short period of time then they move on. Good business just isn't a thing people care about here. Any other coastal area in Florida at least has the beach to keep the girls hot and on their game. Orlando is where the poorest and ugliest girls go.
Originally Posted by Mikey001
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:29 #13350Senior Member

Posts: 1837MotelX 3. 0
It looks like a 3rd Orlando MotelX is about to open (if it hasn't already opened) on "even-more West" Colonial. I passesd by it today and saw the new Road Sign. It's just East of Hiawassee, if I had my bearings right as I passed it, that is. The property appears to have a pool on it. I don't know if that is part of the MotelX side or part of the Property next to it.
To me that new location is not in the best of areas and certainly not near the better provider action. I guess if you are over near Ocoee, Pine Hills, Winter Garden, Metro West, Silver Star or Windermere, it might be more convenient to use than the other 2 locations.
Grain 56.
-
12-29-21 17:55 #13349Senior Member

Posts: 723You are not alone.
Originally Posted by Mikey001
[View Original Post]
That's the main reason I started looking at SWs.
Same quality at half the price.
-
12-29-21 17:27 #13348Senior Member

Posts: 79I suppose
I guess you're right but damn dude. Not talking about bbw's. I love latinas and Brazilians. A couple years ago the Orlando scene was BOOMING. What happened. Even before covid the quality seemed to drop.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
Edit
Just noticed that I’m not the only one. Someone reference one looking like a ROCP member. Lmao!
-
12-29-21 17:05 #13347Senior Member

Posts: 681Beyonce?
Everyones got their personal preferences. What you may think is a meth looking might be beyonce to someone else. Some would never touch a bbw while some love them. However I do feel like theres not much good pickings out there. Unless you're looking at latinas or brazilians. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Mikey001
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 16:29 #13346Senior Member

Posts: 1837Beauty is In the Eyes of the Beholder
The first caveat with any review is YMMV. The Thread is there for Members to post THEIR Individual Positive Experience. There are no standards or rules to what is Positive in someone's eyes.
Originally Posted by Mikey001
[View Original Post]
I see reports for girls that weigh 300 lbs be given Positive Reviews, I see reports for GPS Providers that get Positive Reviews, I see known Thieves and Scammers that get Positive Reviews, I see reviews on girls that have so much man-made enhancements that they look ridiculous. None of those things interest me in particular, but there are others that MAY be interested. No where is there a clause in the Positive Review Thread (or any Thread) that states that the Escort must meet any particular standards or anyone's individual scale on looks, performance, price, location, hair color, nipple size, stair count to the second floor, Valet offering, pubic hair design / pattern, etc.
The Thread is there to Review an Escort that gave the author of said review a Positive Experience. All Reviews are subjective to the desires of that author. Again, YMMV.
Grain 56.
-
12-29-21 16:08 #13345Senior Member

Posts: 168Grading on a curve?
Maybe it's like the school system. If they can't get anyone to pass, they grade on a curve.
Originally Posted by Mikey001
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






