Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7948

    Xanadu

    Did anyone go to Xanadu in south Everett recently? I went there last month met Monica and Jessica, they all a little Chunky. J is natural hairless. Will give an average rate around the area.

  2. #7947

    Yes she was from Australia I was sure to hit it hard

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Was she from Australia? If so, I saw her on her last visit. BBFS was not available. FS seemed YMMV. But she was hot.
    She came multiple times.

  3. #7946
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWood56  [View Original Post]
    Saw tiny Viet girl Zenny the other day at sunshine.

    Very tight and into FS $$ She seemed sick when I went in but very perky personality happy to see regular and I'm curious if she is BBFS.
    Which Sunshine Aussie. Was it the one in Lynwood or the one on Rainier Ave. Great intel here thanks for sharing. A tiny tight Viet girl would make me very happy right about now.

  4. #7945
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWood56  [View Original Post]
    Saw tiny Viet girl Zenny the other day at sunshine.

    Very tight and into FS $$ She seemed sick when I went in but very perky personality happy to see regular and I'm curious if she is BBFS.
    Which Sunshine? A search in rubmaps shows multiple places named sunshine.

    Also, can anyone tell me if paying for rubmaps is worth it or not?

  5. #7944
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWood56  [View Original Post]
    Saw tiny Viet girl Zenny the other day at sunshine.

    Very tight and into FS $$ She seemed sick when I went in but very perky personality happy to see regular and I'm curious if she is BBFS.
    Was she from Australia? If so, I saw her on her last visit. BBFS was not available. FS seemed YMMV. But she was hot.

  6. #7943

    Sunshine massage Zenny

    Saw tiny Viet girl Zenny the other day at sunshine.

    Very tight and into FS $$ She seemed sick when I went in but very perky personality happy to see regular and I'm curious if she is BBFS.

  7. #7942
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this new one in Bellevue? Feel free to PM. Table shower seems promising!

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/257934
    The place has been around for many years. I tried it a couple times long ago and it was strictly legit with white ladies only working there. I have some vague memory of the site being used as part of a sting at some point, but couldn't say for sure. With Asian staff now it could be a new game in Bellevue. Hope to hear more on this one!

    Stay safe.

    TT.

  8. #7941
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulganzio  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to find Alisa since she was at white center. Heard too late that she might have been at Champion for a bit. Anyone know where she is currently? I sure miss her GFE massage. She was a special one.
    Yami never gave me the GFE experience just an amazing massage with lots of touching and mutual touching. Did lick my ear or whatever you guys know. Never any kissing like GFE at all. Maybe she did more with others. And only HE.

  9. #7940

    Re: Bellevue

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this new one in Bellevue? Feel free to PM. Table shower seems promising!

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/257934
    In the old "Diamond Spa" location. I went there once, years ago, they had a table shower then too, but it seemed to be a totally legit place.

  10. #7939

    Alana

    Last time I saw Alana she was working at Tulalip Casino in the guest services window. Have not seen her in a long time at the Casino so not sure where she is at now.

  11. #7938
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Finally got appoint with Elenaor.
    Many, many thanks for TOFTT and the detailed intel. I had high hopes for that one.

  12. #7937

    New place in Bellevue?

    Any word on this new one in Bellevue? Feel free to PM. Table shower seems promising!

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/257934

  13. #7936
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    She bounced around a bit after White Center. She was up north for a bit and then back at Champion with the name "Yami". She left a month or so ago and is now down in beautiful Yuma, Arizona. Fun little gal. Great foot jobs.
    Thank you. What a bummer. Only reason I could imagine to visit Yuma. Can't imagine she would stay there long.

  14. #7935
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    She bounced around a bit after White Center. She was up north for a bit and then back at Champion with the name "Yami". She left a month or so ago and is now down in beautiful Yuma, Arizona. Fun little gal. Great foot jobs.
    Damn too bad. The Good ones always leave. Hoping to find someone similar.

  15. #7934

    Alana

    Any intel on whatever happened to Alana? She used to host a shared space and other girls would rent massage rooms from her. Lots of white girls from the old Sacred Temple. She was a solid staple of mine, best FBSM in the business IMHO, then I disappeared to go do the civi thing only for a while. Now I haven't seen her in forever. I've been waiting to see her pop up with no luck. I do see some of her old friends post at times. Thought about inquiring, but without wanting to see them, it seems rude.

    If anyone has her contact info and she is still in the game either UTR or under a different handle, I promise she would be happy to hear from me. If she left the lifestyle, I'm happy for her and I'll leave her be. I'm dying to know either way. Help a brother out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape