Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16167
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting something up with her last year. She said she couldn't do incall and wanted money to get a room. I'm not stupid so I refused. She suggested car play but was quoting me one five zero for car play. I told her she was crazy. No car play is worth that much.
    Thats insane, maybe I forget what she first quoted carplay at cause it became an outcall quick. I'd carplay 150 maybe if I owned a camper.

  2. #16166

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    She was a great time but has gotten a little thick for my taste but a cool chick.

  3. #16165

    Speaking of tattooed girls.


  4. #16164

    Traveling Blonde PAWG

    Any body remember the Traveling Blonde PAWG that would travel thru CLT from Charleston and Columbia once in a while?

    Always outcall, in call once in a while when she has a hotel to stay. There was a line in her ad that said she drives alone so you don't have to worry about another man in your drive way or something similar to that.

    Saw her once last year but have not seen her post in a long time.



    Wonder if anyone still keep in touch with her.

  5. #16163

    Hazel Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    She's legit; she's short, curvy, and I thought attractive (I like that body type). BBBJ was great for me. Not sure about her location now, but was in a safe motel when I saw her.

  6. #16162

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    I know she was talked about before, but still no reviews. Has anyone seen her since last discussion?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...j/122962816100
    Try this for her reviews.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-359112?page=1

  7. #16161

    This girl is nasty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few pics I took of Brianna.
    When I saw what she looked like, I ran the other way.

  8. #16160

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to find a tiny asian provider that's not an AMP. I mean, AMP would be fine but I want to know who I am going to see ahead of time. By "who" I mean I want to see what she looks like.
    Any advice on the hotel Asians?

    What are the chances I will get a real photo out of any of them?

  9. #16159

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Latner  [View Original Post]
    In town next week for business and interested in possibly seeing someone. Would you recommend Rachel the MILF who is over in the plaza area or Becca the 20 something with some tats who hosts downtown? Thanks.
    Becca is the easy choice if she will see you.

  10. #16158

    BustyBimbo

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Ummm only if she paid me. Then I would ask for a deposit and ghost her. My standards ain't very high but they ain't that low.

  11. #16157
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544  [View Original Post]
    Will be heading up tomorrow. Still no input. Any help here?
    Shots, there is not alot of options that I know of in that area. If you can travel further south towards Charlotte I can provide some options. Also, what are you looking for?

  12. #16156

    You are welcome

    I've never been her nor seen a review on her. Regardless, her pics are hot.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/359534194065

    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I will be visiting the concord mills / racetrack area again next week. Any recommendations for a dependable provider in that area? I only get up that way a couple times of year, as I live on the coast and usually post in those boards. Seniors feel free to PM. Thank you.

  13. #16155

    Bustybimbo?


  14. #16154
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    She had a substantial hygiene problem the last time I saw her, is that still around?
    She was clean and fresh when I saw her, when you'd see her last?

  15. #16153

    Karmen

    I know she was talked about before, but still no reviews. Has anyone seen her since last discussion?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...j/122962816100

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape