Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 986 1486 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17548

    Good luck chuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a Nikkie rec on the northside. Easy blo and go for around $50. Maybe near Broad Ripple??
    Sammy aka Rock yer world is the only one I know of and she's been out for awhile now.

    6 was her deal but I've not seen her for a minute.

  2. #17547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Nikkie rec

    Anyone have a Nikkie rec on the northside. Easy blo and go for around $50. Maybe near Broad Ripple??

  3. #17546

    Wow

    I wouldn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros and Tryst from what I've seen. I'm not one to take one for the team at her price point. . . Unless I start a gofundme, and each of you contribute 35 cents. Let me know if all of you are open to this. I know I certainly am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katerina1

  4. #17545

    Anyone seen Katarina?

    She's on Eros and Tryst from what I've seen. I'm not one to take one for the team at her price point. . . Unless I start a gofundme, and each of you contribute 35 cents. Let me know if all of you are open to this. I know I certainly am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katerina1

  5. #17544

    My first and most vivid dream.

    I have been a long time lurker on this forum, and first dipped my toe in the hobby in the summer of 2014. I was incredibly fortunate to have found a unicorn on essentially my first meetup that actually worked. Found her on backpage at the time, and I had started contacting a few different women that had ads posted on BP. All of them were a giant pain in the ass, very flaky, hard to deal with in general. This goddess was the first one that worked out. It felt like she was a bit new, but I don't know, I was brand new. I'm a pleaser, nothing gets me off harder then getting a beautiful woman off, and I put in some work on her. Aggressive DATY with FIV where by the end I'm gut punching her gspot but it does the trick and she is blown away. Clearly orgasmic was hard for her and she had not expected it to occur. This fundamentally set the trajectory of our service on the next several months. She became more of a SB, I took her to a concert, had her over on several occasions to just 420 chill and go at it. She didn't always charge, but I often tipped really well, I was very happy with our arrangement. I still regularly listen to music she introduced me to. After a few months, I met a woman through regular online dating that was going very promisingly, so I cut things off.

    I've always wondered what happened to her. I don't know if any old timers who might have been around would recognize her, but I'm a principled pervert, and when I took these pictures, I don't believe there was an expectation that I would ever be posting them, hence the editing of the eyes. Location also sensitive, hence the tight cropping. You know, it's funny, looking at these pictures reminded me of a lot details for this one. Would happy to be able to confirm more, but only in private. I knew where she was living at the time because I would often pick her up from there, never went in though, I always did outcall. I would love to know what happened to her if someone actually recognized.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  6. #17543
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokerDa14  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Indy in a couple week and couldn't find anything on the following providers any help would be greatly appreciated.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/72564611

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/72543329

    Again thanks ahead of time for any info post here or dm me.
    4611 is legit, 50 yrs old, bit rough, but her sister and best friend are around, 3 of them sucking my D but they did not have a good place to work. As a house fire damaged the home so ask them if they have a good spot. $75 each for BJ, also are smokers.

  7. #17542

    Abby

    Anyone know where Abby went? Hasn't posted for a few weeks and haven't been able to get a hold of her.

  8. #17541

    First one

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlown469  [View Original Post]
    Is it safe to say that you have a strict budget?
    The top ad: looks like picture but a little older. Location is not the best and cleanliness was so so. Was friendly enough and is open to negotiating. If you are in a pinch on a budget she might be a good option.

  9. #17540
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokerDa14  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Indy in a couple week and couldn't find anything on the following providers any help would be greatly appreciated.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/72564611

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/72543329

    Again thanks ahead of time for any info post here or dm me.
    Is it safe to say that you have a strict budget?

  10. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know if this one is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn
    Shit me too.

  11. #17538

    Jamie lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know if this one is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn
    Look back at reports and all negative, one says pics not her, hygiene was so bad he kicked her out, so sounds like a no go but it's your choice!

    Mymopar.

  12. #17537

    Trip to Indy

    I will be in Indy in a couple week and couldn't find anything on the following providers any help would be greatly appreciated.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/72564611

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/72543329

    Again thanks ahead of time for any info post here or dm me.

  13. #17536

    Mature / No Drama?

    Wondering if there is anything to this posting?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/187025630139
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2021-12-28_011055.png‎   TMjMwMjE1Njk1NWFhOGJhZGMzMGNkZGJiNTU4NzkyYzBiZGFkZDY.jpg‎   TNzc5NTY2YzJmNzdmNTg0OTRhODFhOGJjMWI2OTA3YjhlYTFhM2U.jpg‎   TODI3NTQwMmE3MWU3NjA2M2NiYzhkMzk1NzAyMzNjODdlMGIyZjE.jpg‎  

  14. #17535

    Jamie Jaimie-Lynn

    I'd love to know if this one is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4c160091e468b7960fc80b59f643a3b7.jpg‎   28d1f38a4a6d0d0ac1dc2f1a1a8034cf.jpg‎   50b9429775a1f9a75e4cf0c442499402.jpg‎   c73a6004dcda52ae77961906fbbf8e39.jpg‎  

  15. #17534

    Castleton Thursday night

    I will be in Castleton Thursday night and was wondering if anyone could recommend a provider. I can return the favor if ever in the Fort Wayne area.

    Thank you.

    Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape