Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 31133
-
12-29-21 12:35 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 110Hazel Legit
She's legit; she's short, curvy, and I thought attractive (I like that body type). BBBJ was great for me. Not sure about her location now, but was in a safe motel when I saw her.
Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:58 #16162Senior Member

Posts: 503Karmen
Try this for her reviews.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-359112?page=1
-
12-29-21 11:18 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 176This girl is nasty.
When I saw what she looked like, I ran the other way.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:09 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 80Help
Any advice on the hotel Asians?
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
What are the chances I will get a real photo out of any of them?
-
12-29-21 10:54 #16159Senior Member

Posts: 80Becca
Becca is the easy choice if she will see you.
Originally Posted by Latner
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 10:11 #16158Senior Member

Posts: 160BustyBimbo
Ummm only if she paid me. Then I would ask for a deposit and ghost her. My standards ain't very high but they ain't that low.
Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 10:05 #16157Senior Member

Posts: 3078Shots, there is not alot of options that I know of in that area. If you can travel further south towards Charlotte I can provide some options. Also, what are you looking for?
Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 09:43 #16156Senior Member

Posts: 949You are welcome
I've never been her nor seen a review on her. Regardless, her pics are hot.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/359534194065
Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 09:36 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 274Bustybimbo?
Any reports on her? Legit?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/386859705619
-
12-29-21 08:06 #16154Senior Member

Posts: 255She was clean and fresh when I saw her, when you'd see her last?
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 07:45 #16153Senior Member

Posts: 234Karmen
I know she was talked about before, but still no reviews. Has anyone seen her since last discussion?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...j/122962816100
-
12-29-21 07:32 #16152Banned Member

Posts: 1148Tyler Rose
Had an itch to scratch and so went and saw Tyler for the second time. First time was over a year ago. First time was much better. She's put on a few pounds and the lifestyle is starting to wear on her. Still has a nice ass but there were signs of demons and the service was mechanical. Incall in a decent area, room was a bit of a mess.
200/ Hhr. Will not repeat.
Can't find her ad. She posted on STG. The same tall, blonde Tyler that's been around for a while.
-
12-29-21 04:53 #16151Senior Member

Posts: 57Cassandra
I tried setting something up with her last year. She said she couldn't do incall and wanted money to get a room. I'm not stupid so I refused. She suggested car play but was quoting me one five zero for car play. I told her she was crazy. No car play is worth that much.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 01:58 #16150Senior Member

Posts: 94She had a substantial hygiene problem the last time I saw her, is that still around?
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 01:45 #16149Senior Member

Posts: 160Will be heading up tomorrow. Still no input. Any help here?
Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






