Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 25021
-
12-30-21 21:54 #15451Senior Member

Posts: 289SecretBenefits
It's supposed to be a sugar daddy site for like going out on the town and shopping sprees and fuck. I just fuck them. That limits what I can get and most of them want waaay too much anyway (like 400 a week). Oh and SB is pay for text. Sucks! Costs about 4 $ to answer her initial text or 4 $ to initiate one of your own. And 4 $ to send / receive a pic. So yeah, royal pita. But I met an amazing one on there from Fall River. Hoping to catch lightning again someday.
Originally Posted by Premier401
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 21:08 #15450Senior Member

Posts: 36What is SB?
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 20:44 #15449Senior Member

Posts: 67She's hot but really bipolar. 1st session was great. Went back for repeat and was a complete psychopath.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 16:16 #15448Senior Member

Posts: 289Yup. When they ain't on drugs or alchy they're pretty smart sumbitches. An they got what I want! Doh! Wish I could bargain them down as much as you do consistently but my little head takes over and says give me Pussy! And hey, at the end of the day it's a pretty shitty job they have so I'm just glad they'll fuck an ugly fat piece like me. 😝
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 13:34 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 4544I know Nikki baby is on SB also. These girls on every site trying to finesse someone. Now I see why some of them keep on raising their price since they get those on SB and thinking they can get it on STG also.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 12:01 #15446Senior Member

Posts: 289Yep. That's my read on most of them.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 09:31 #15445Senior Member

Posts: 738
Originally Posted by Hornyape9999
[View Original Post]
No need to post more than once if your posts don't show up right away. You're new, your posts have to go through the moderation queue before they show up.
Originally Posted by Hornyape9999
[View Original Post]
Anyway, have you tried reading the board and looking at existing reviews? There's plenty of information out there.
-
12-30-21 07:29 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 97Savannah
I've been looking at Savannah from top escort babes to pop my cherry. Anyone try her out?
-
12-30-21 07:24 #15443Senior Member

Posts: 97New
What's up, I'm new to the sport so I don't know much. Any advice, or tips would be great. I'm looking for quality over cost but don't want to break the bank. Providence area.
-
12-30-21 06:21 #15442Senior Member

Posts: 97New guy
Hey guys, I'm New to the sport. Looking for tips and advice. Looking for quality before price, but not trying to break the bank. Recommendations?
-
12-30-21 01:41 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 4544So pretty much she's an escort then since she goes by hh.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 21:27 #15440Senior Member

Posts: 289Sb cutie
Sb is definitely picking up a bit. Pita using it with that money / text thing but ah well. This one said she's good to have her number go out. Her name is Brooke, goes by Goodtimez310 on Sb. Pics and video is accurate. She doesn't host but was ok with driving down to southern RI. Wanted 200 hh but gave me 45 minutes. No BBFS and not full GFE (no kissing) but still pretty pleasant. Got me off pretty quick even with the bag. Didn't try the BJ and no backdoor on the table.
Pm me for number.
-
12-29-21 08:21 #15439Banned Member

Posts: 384Value is opinion and discretion
Personally, and perhaps because my view is I would see the right person at those rates on a very regular basis, I think that they are fair, because they can depend on me seeing them, it is reasonable enough for me to afford to see them regularly, they know that I am safe, would be nice and respectful to them, and in my opinion, someone on their end who sees value in a long term relationship, and a dependable one where they know they will be safe and can count on regular help, is a smart business person. I charge by the hour for what I do. I keep my rates reasonable, my clients very much appreciate it, and that is how I get my referrals.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
Just one persons business model. Not saying it is right, just my opinion.
-
12-29-21 00:23 #15438Senior Member

Posts: 699I'm pretty sure that the customers of any business think that the cheaper the price is, the more "fair" it is, LOL.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
The people who are selling the products / services probably have a different view of things.
-
12-28-21 23:41 #15437Senior Member

Posts: 81Any intel on Adessa
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/adessa-l...vidence-956143
I am planning to see her soon. Any intel will help.
Thanks.
Titu.










Reply With Quote





