Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 1140 1640 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15439
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    With your rates.

    100%.

    That is a fair range!
    I'm pretty sure that the customers of any business think that the cheaper the price is, the more "fair" it is, LOL.

    The people who are selling the products / services probably have a different view of things.

  2. #15438

    Any intel on Adessa

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/adessa-l...vidence-956143

    I am planning to see her soon. Any intel will help.

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  3. #15437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So Bella was $80 and $125 hh. Last week I went her and ask her rate. She told me $100 qv, $150 hh. So now all of a sudden her rate has skyrocket and I know zhe definitely have a pimp cause the description is way different and no FS on qv for the $150. So I got to ask. Do you guys really pay these ridiculous price to make all those druggies that barely shower between date to raises their price that high. $150 hh was already a lot and now $150 qv no FS or $200 qv is seem like the normal trend. Or do you guys think these girls follow each other on some site and talk about their rate. I just can't see how they all seem to raised their price to the same amount as the the other girl.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/458719827572
    I'm not into paying these inflated prices either but have never seen Bella advertised before. Just curious of her game?

  4. #15436

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I think these girls are all trying to raise their rates because they can get it from some guys that have money to throw away. I think reasonable rates are as follows $80 - qv, $100-$120 hh and $120-150 h. All full service. A quick CBJ $50 BBBJ $60. There may be exceptions depending on looks and services.
    With your rates.

    100%.

    That is a fair range!

  5. #15435
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I think these girls are all trying to raise their rates because they can get it from some guys that have money to throw away. I think reasonable rates are as follows $80 - qv, $100-$120 hh and $120-150 h. All full service. A quick CBJ $50 BBBJ $60. There may be exceptions depending on looks and services.
    I'd say that the hh rates you listed are about what I usually look for (although I think 140-160 is still reasonable). But are you really expecting to find 1 hr rates that low? Only $20-30 more than a hh rate? That doesn't make sense to me. Even going back years to when I first started mongering, I rarely saw 1 hr rates lower than $200.

  6. #15434

    Style

    I think these girls are all trying to raise their rates because they can get it from some guys that have money to throw away. I think reasonable rates are as follows $80 - qv, $100-$120 hh and $120-150 h. All full service. A quick CBJ $50 BBBJ $60. There may be exceptions depending on looks and services.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So Bella was $80 and $125 hh. Last week I went her and ask her rate. She told me $100 qv, $150 hh. So now all of a sudden her rate has skyrocket and I know zhe definitely have a pimp cause the description is way different and no FS on qv for the $150. So I got to ask. Do you guys really pay these ridiculous price to make all those druggies that barely shower between date to raises their price that high. $150 hh was already a lot and now $150 qv no FS or $200 qv is seem like the normal trend. Or do you guys think these girls follow each other on some site and talk about their rate. I just can't see how they all seem to raised their price to the same amount as the the other girl.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/458719827572

  7. #15433

    SB available

    Met up with this one yesterday for coffee in Prov. Name is Ronica but she's in Sb as DulceBaby_464. Pics were accurate, she's a shorty Bbw (at least 200 lb) Spanish mama. Nice enough girl but I passed. Anyhoo she's ok with her number going out. She'd like a regular but think she'll take what she can.

    Pm me for phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B08B01F-3660-4D98-A462-1F2F4B3D5BB9.jpg‎  

  8. #15432

    Price Hike

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you. When the price starts getting that high I'd just as soon pleasure myself and then spend the money on me.
    I am with you Style If a girl is hot and I can get what I want I go as high as 160. But 150 is my normal cut off especially for a first date. I pretty sure the girls look at the ads just like us and adjust their rate like the other girls. Sad thing is there are guys with more play money than I have that can and will pay the rates I bet I have had to say "no thank you" to about 15 girls in the last few weeks.

  9. #15431

    Style's style

    I'm with you. When the price starts getting that high I'd just as soon pleasure myself and then spend the money on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So Bella was $80 and $125 hh. Last week I went her and ask her rate. She told me $100 qv, $150 hh. So now all of a sudden her rate has skyrocket and I know zhe definitely have a pimp cause the description is way different and no FS on qv for the $150. So I got to ask. Do you guys really pay these ridiculous price to make all those druggies that barely shower between date to raises their price that high. $150 hh was already a lot and now $150 qv no FS or $200 qv is seem like the normal trend. Or do you guys think these girls follow each other on some site and talk about their rate. I just can't see how they all seem to raised their price to the same amount as the the other girl.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/458719827572

  10. #15430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Bella

    So Bella was $80 and $125 hh. Last week I went her and ask her rate. She told me $100 qv, $150 hh. So now all of a sudden her rate has skyrocket and I know zhe definitely have a pimp cause the description is way different and no FS on qv for the $150. So I got to ask. Do you guys really pay these ridiculous price to make all those druggies that barely shower between date to raises their price that high. $150 hh was already a lot and now $150 qv no FS or $200 qv is seem like the normal trend. Or do you guys think these girls follow each other on some site and talk about their rate. I just can't see how they all seem to raised their price to the same amount as the the other girl.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/458719827572

  11. #15429
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in this one?

    egames.com/ female-escorts / other / sexy-italian-goddess-69 bbbjgfe /403507560658.
    I have met her couple of times. She was a cute bbw and fun in my first meet, very clean and friendly. She was good at kissing, BBBJ, everything else covered and overall very much listening to your needs. She stayed in a hotel, but the room was pretty clean.

    My damage was 120/ hh. However my second visit wasn't that good as may be I met her at the wrong time. The service was same but I couldn't feel her presence.

  12. #15428

    Re Riah

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDox321  [View Original Post]
    Been a few years since I saw her, short thick girl with great tits, black hair, worked out of motel rooms, friendly and very accommodating. Anyone know if she still active.
    She hasn't posted in years. Last I heard she was spotted at intersection in providence asking for money. But that was maybe 3 years ago. Maybe more.

  13. #15427

    Recommendation

    Anyone got a good BBFS, BBBJCIM type of woman in Providence or nearby? Open to all. Looked through the ads and didn't find anything interesting. I saw the Soul Snatcher a couple of times. But, it got old quick. Was going to hit the Strip Club as well after reading some reviews here. Open forum or PM is fine. Thanks.

  14. #15426

    Looking for Riah or Mariah

    Been a few years since I saw her, short thick girl with great tits, black hair, worked out of motel rooms, friendly and very accommodating. Anyone know if she still active.

  15. #15425

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden36  [View Original Post]
    This one is just my type. She seems to disappear a lot and also changes #'s (both red flags).

    But looking for any info. Thanks.
    Pics are a little outdated, she's a bit heavier than the pics but she carries it well. She upcharges for kissing and BBFS both separate but the BBFS isn't even worth it IMO. She's adamant about you not finishing inside her. So much so that she'll ask if you came every 5 seconds so you're not even going to be able to enjoy it. She's a good kisser but something tells me YMMV with the kissing since we hit it off well beforehand. I don't remember the quote but I remember thinking I'd repeat when I was driving home afterwards. Leave a report if you do go visit her. She's sweet if you treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape