Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8056
    Follow up on Crofton chick. I don't have her URL anymore.

    I posted her just in case some will see her profile.

    I think she looks better in photos. But I don't have her info. For some of the PMs I need to go thru my Google voice and see if Google voice and see if I can find her number.

    Since all the fucking beasts now are demanding at least 500 and decent looking ones are asking for God knows what.

    I'm fairly sure she would want more than 300 for a pump since she's like a 10 compared to what's out there now.

  2. #8055
    WTF is there an influx of rich dudes on SA now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a4a8068c21b0

    Wants 3 k. Gtfo.

  3. #8054

    Tree

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-71213c3e2983

    Review is on the Baltimore board. She's real. Happy hunting.

  4. #8053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Safe to assume it's at least the girl in the photo, since he would've mentioned it if it was a different girl than the photos. Whether she's serious or not is another story of course. Maybe she lives in Houston, but travels to DC and that's why it's so hard to nail down another meeting?
    It's the girl in the photos, she's just as hot IRL. No catfishing here.

    This wasn't a case of her being busy and our schedules didn't match. Every time I brought up meeting up again, she ignores me. Then I hit her up with a Happy Thanksgiving and she responds back and wishes me well.

    The reason she probably responded was because I bought a gift from her wishlist when I sent her my first message. I figured she's so hot, no way I'd get attention otherwise. Her pics are the kind of pics scammers use to catfish people LOL.

    We met up in Bethesda, MD, and had a small dinner at a cafe. Everything seemed to go well, and she expressed that she's eager to meet again. I'm guessing things went south in her head because she saw the Kia Soul I drove when we parted ways at the end of the date, and probably thought I was broke. Ever since then, she's dodged meeting up.

    No matter if she's serious or not about an arrangement, this girl IS either crazy or fucking amazing at acting. When I called her, she was sobbing on the phone. If it was an act, good job. If it was legitimate, she's crazy for being that stressed but not wanting to meet again when I'm trying to give her money.

  5. #8052
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-439bc9da6143

    She's hot but sounds like a pro. Offered 500 but wants more.

    Let's see where it goes.

  6. #8051

    He said he met her for a M&G

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon97  [View Original Post]
    So she has a Seeking profile with a Maryland location and her says Houston, TX? Also I have reached out to her a couple times on Seeking with no response, you would think she would reply to all messages with a link at least. So I don't think anyone has reported they met her. Would be interesting to join the and ask her is it really her Seeking profile. Just saying how many Seeking profiles contain stolen Instagram or pictures?
    Safe to assume it's at least the girl in the photo, since he would've mentioned it if it was a different girl than the photos. Whether she's serious or not is another story of course. Maybe she lives in Houston, but travels to DC and that's why it's so hard to nail down another meeting?

  7. #8050

    I was wrong, locations do match

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon97  [View Original Post]
    So she has a Seeking profile with a Maryland location and her says Houston, TX? Also I have reached out to her a couple times on Seeking with no response, you would think she would reply to all messages with a link at least. So I don't think anyone has reported they met her. Would be interesting to join the and ask her is it really her Seeking profile. Just saying how many Seeking profiles contain stolen Instagram or pictures?
    So her * does say Houston, TX but then I found her Instagram and it does show she was in Maryland so I was wrong. Just used to so many Scammers on Seeking.

  8. #8049
    Here's one for you mongers. I had her last year - 300 nbcip, bbcim, etc. - 300. I had to drop her too fucking far. Out in Crofton and wears too much perfume.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20211229-192614_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  9. #8048

    Locations don't match

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-0ff843802a0e

    https://onlyfans.com/hypnoticblonde

    Met up with her several weeks ago for a M&G in Maryland. Went fine, conversation went well and she seemed to want to meet again.

    Next meet never happens. Over the course of the next several weeks / month, I try to hit her up and set up another meeting, only to be met with crickets. She would respond to basic stuff like Happy Thanksgiving, etc, but that's it.

    The weird stuff happens. I ask to call her, talk about an arrangement. She takes all day, says she's CLEANING, even though I tell her I'm super busy, can she clean later and have a convo first. Finally at the end of the day she calls. Sobbing on the phone, says she's stressed about bills, etc. I tell her let's set up an arrangement, I can help with allowance. She says okay, but isn't committing to a date.

    After that, once asks me to go see her at the club she works at as a dancer. I tell her I'm busy, I might make it some other time.
    So she has a Seeking profile with a Maryland location and her says Houston, TX? Also I have reached out to her a couple times on Seeking with no response, you would think she would reply to all messages with a link at least. So I don't think anyone has reported they met her. Would be interesting to join the and ask her is it really her Seeking profile. Just saying how many Seeking profiles contain stolen Instagram or pictures?

  10. #8047

  11. #8046
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-0ff843802a0e

    https://onlyfans.com/hypnoticblonde

    Met up with her several weeks ago for a M&G in Maryland. Went fine, conversation went well and she seemed to want to meet again.

    Next meet never happens. Over the course of the next several weeks / month, I try to hit her up and set up another meeting, only to be met with crickets. She would respond to basic stuff like Happy Thanksgiving, etc, but that's it.

    The weird stuff happens. I ask to call her, talk about an arrangement. She takes all day, says she's CLEANING, even though I tell her I'm super busy, can she clean later and have a convo first. Finally at the end of the day she calls. Sobbing on the phone, says she's stressed about bills, etc. I tell her let's set up an arrangement, I can help with allowance. She says okay, but isn't committing to a date.

    After that, once asks me to go see her at the club she works at as a dancer. I tell her I'm busy, I might make it some other time.

    Keeps dodging a meetup, until finally today I tell her let's discuss allowance and she asks me to send her money for her car payment. I tell her I don't do that, I do allowance for in person arrangements. She calls me stingy, says she is used to being spoiled. I tell her apparently she was never serious about this, eventually stop talking to her.
    She can probably make more from the simps off of *.

  12. #8045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Update on Kendra

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-0ff843802a0e

    https://onlyfans.com/hypnoticblonde

    Met up with her several weeks ago for a M&G in Maryland. Went fine, conversation went well and she seemed to want to meet again.

    Next meet never happens. Over the course of the next several weeks / month, I try to hit her up and set up another meeting, only to be met with crickets. She would respond to basic stuff like Happy Thanksgiving, etc, but that's it.

    The weird stuff happens. I ask to call her, talk about an arrangement. She takes all day, says she's CLEANING, even though I tell her I'm super busy, can she clean later and have a convo first. Finally at the end of the day she calls. Sobbing on the phone, says she's stressed about bills, etc. I tell her let's set up an arrangement, I can help with allowance. She says okay, but isn't committing to a date.

    After that, once asks me to go see her at the club she works at as a dancer. I tell her I'm busy, I might make it some other time.

    Keeps dodging a meetup, until finally today I tell her let's discuss allowance and she asks me to send her money for her car payment. I tell her I don't do that, I do allowance for in person arrangements. She calls me stingy, says she is used to being spoiled. I tell her apparently she was never serious about this, eventually stop talking to her.

    Might show up at the club with some money and tell her it's hers when she shows up in my room, not before. See what she does.

    If you guys actually talk to her and she sets a M&G, show up with PPM ready and see if she'll fuck you. If you don't and you try to set it up later, she'll play games.

    Def a shame since she's the hottest thing within 100miles of DC.

  13. #8044

    New Seeking rates

    Men.

    Starting next year, SA is charging $109.99 for std and $289.99 for Diamond.

    Razor.

    Here's their email to me:
    Hi there,

    Thank you for reaching out to us. I can confirm that, after careful testing and analyzation, membership pricing has been slightly modified to align with the current standard rate.

    We take pride in the many enhancements that have been made to our platform, thanks to our dedicated team. We re confident that the overall experience on Seeking has undergone some valuable improvements, and we re excited to move forward!
    Premium will go up to $109.99 and Diamond will go up to 289.99. We greatly appreciate your loyalty as a treasured member of our site.

    Let me know if you need help with anything else!

    All the Best,
    Sara
    Seeking Support

  14. #8043
    This one is definitely a pro saw her early during the year. She recently moved to Arlington and hosts - $400.

    I think she pretty much fucks anything so you old dirty fuckers get at it. She's at least better than some of the beasts that have been posted on here.

    Personally, I've no desire to repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20211228-205200_Voice.jpg‎  

  15. #8042
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Following up on this, reached out to her and she's really weird. I opened by making a joke and then telling her what I was looking for in an arrangement, allowance, etc.

    Her: I don't need money, thank you.

    Me: what are you looking for?

    Her: I am an extreme perfectionist and I am looking for a quality male to have a romantic dinner and spend a nice evening together.

    Me: Well, I would love to meet you over dinner after the new year and see how well we connect. What type of food do you enjoy.

    We move to text at this point. She says she has to work this week, I ask her what she does.

    Her: I am in the beauty industry and I have salons in Vancouver, Los Angeles, Washington DC, New York and many other locations. I also manage many investments, including stocks, funds, cryptocurrencies, mining and many real estate industries..
    Definitely a scammer. Sounds like like of those Asian scam things they will try to get you to buy crypto or some shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape