Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 40010
-
12-30-21 00:42 #25820Senior Member

Posts: 170I'd tip 100 for a good massage with lots of edging + L1. Where was this location? Mind PM'ing me?
Originally Posted by Bluelava22
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 22:49 #25819Senior Member

Posts: 218"Debbie" (I still call her Angela, from the old days) I think is on vacation for a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:47 #25818Senior Member

Posts: 56Have you been seeing her for awhile. I had no problem a couple weeks ago. Maybe she is cautious with Covid since I got the impression it has been slow. She might only be taking regulars.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
I never seen anything on Lucy.
Does anyone but me thinks she is the owner.
She tried to tell me some guy is but I doubt it.
-
12-29-21 13:24 #25817Senior Member

Posts: 218If you don't mind a bigger girl, Emily is quite the talent. It's a shame she put on some pounds because when she was a pixie back in her Oki Doki days, you could damn near explode just from her top coming off. But she still has mad skills and very sweet personality.
Originally Posted by Mischif420
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 10:46 #25816Regular Member

Posts: 19Coco
Wish I would've seen your post sooner. I also visited WR recently and was greeted by Coco. New girl that looked cute. Unfortunately I had similar experience. Only L1 with light massage and no roaming. I quickly turned over just to get things over with. I was in and out in 20 min. Disappointed leaving but at least I released a load. Will maybe try one more time but with someone else. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 09:19 #25815Senior Member

Posts: 50Mistake
Dude that was an error I meant to say can you see if the number working.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 23:53 #25814Senior Member

Posts: 196Same
I am curious about this place as well. Haven't been here in ages. Last time I was here it was expensive. Anybody know what's going on here?
Originally Posted by Hajima
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 21:54 #25813Senior Member

Posts: 337?
WTF. He may as well go there for you too.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 20:41 #25812Regular Member

Posts: 20Ling Ling massage
Hi all,
Any update on ling ling spa on 3058 and Clybourn Ave please, just moved in area thank you all, happy new year's.
-
12-28-21 20:02 #25811Senior Member

Posts: 68Had a similar experience at East Rhythm a couple of weeks ago. I didn't get the provider's name, but she wore traditional asian massage clothing. On the flip, only L1 offered and that was meh. Asked her to take her top off, she said no. For the tip, I gave her $. 4 and she asked for more. I said I would've given you more if you took your top off. She wasn't happy, but oh well. The other lady there (not sure of her name) provides more and I'd pay for her services again. Just need to call ahead next time. Which I hate doing.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 12:28 #25810Senior Member

Posts: 50Not picking up.
Thanks but she's not picking up. Can you set me an appointment.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:33 #25809Senior Member

Posts: 989Emily's supposed to be on vacation or whatever, so it sounds like a bait-and-swtch. I didn't get a good impression of that new girl when I ran into her anyway.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 06:22 #25808Senior Member

Posts: 272West River Coco
Made an appointment with Emily at WR, but ended up with Coco, new girl, because I wasn't clear when I arrived about who my appointment was with and there was a lot of activity and I just went with it. Shouldn't have. Had a non-erotic table shower, followed by a reasonable massage where she kept my hands away. Only L1 on the menu and that was okay but only minimal touching and overall I was disappointed vs what I'd gone there for. Would not repeat with her and I'll maybe give the spa one more shot and be very clear who I'm there for. Get annoyed when places are that inconsistent with what's available on the menu.
-
12-28-21 01:29 #25807Senior Member

Posts: 77Rose Spa
Anyone been to Rose on Archer recently? Reviews on RM look good but there are so many fakes on that site that it's hard to tell. Specifically Cindy and / or Coco look promising. If anyone can give deets on looks / body / menu I'd appreciate it. PM is fine.
-
12-27-21 23:04 #25806Regular Member

Posts: 11Tipping?
Went on Dempster for a massage. Just getting into the Asian massage parlors. This young little thing not only gave me a great massage, she teased me so well it was practically edging.
The door was. 75. My question was how much should I be tipping for L1? I hope I have the vernacular down. I'm not a regular on the boards. She never asked for a tip but I left her.
A good one. Don't want to blow it for the regulars so I want to know what I should have left.













Reply With Quote




