Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 1619 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22565
    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.rubratings.com/237740

    I found her ads on RR. She told me she prefers text and can also be reached via snap chat to setup an appointment. She directed me to her incall which she has and is by the airport located. She looks exactly like the pics. Super cute. I had brought with me some drinks so we chatted a few while we drank our beverages. I then pulled down my pants and she started with CBJ. Nice and wet and it felt awesome! She is pretty skilled and knows how to suck junior. I then wanted to eat her kitty so she got on the bed and spread her legs and slipped her panties off. I dove in and started licking her and eating her wet kitty. She tasted and smelled fresh and sweet. She then flipped over and I put a condom on and slid in doggie. She was tight and wet. I fucked her for a few minutes and then we switched positions. She got on top in cow girl and bounced up and down on top of me for maybe another 5 minutes until I came. She seemed to enjoy herself the entire time and is a little firecracker. I will definitely see her again in the future.

    https://www.snapchat.com/add/kinky.k...F&locale=en_US
    Did you go with the VIP or just the HR? VIP is a little steep at four bills.

  2. #22564

    Great time with Ava foxx

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/237740

    I found her ads on RR. She told me she prefers text and can also be reached via snap chat to setup an appointment. She directed me to her incall which she has and is by the airport located. She looks exactly like the pics. Super cute. I had brought with me some drinks so we chatted a few while we drank our beverages. I then pulled down my pants and she started with CBJ. Nice and wet and it felt awesome! She is pretty skilled and knows how to suck junior. I then wanted to eat her kitty so she got on the bed and spread her legs and slipped her panties off. I dove in and started licking her and eating her wet kitty. She tasted and smelled fresh and sweet. She then flipped over and I put a condom on and slid in doggie. She was tight and wet. I fucked her for a few minutes and then we switched positions. She got on top in cow girl and bounced up and down on top of me for maybe another 5 minutes until I came. She seemed to enjoy herself the entire time and is a little firecracker. I will definitely see her again in the future.

    https://www.snapchat.com/add/kinky.k...F&locale=en_US
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A7C0FDD1-52FE-4AB5-AFB9-9B2339268C75.jpg‎   13BC1694-DB92-4C69-AAFD-7938204A4D66.jpg‎   180DE0E4-826E-477D-8EC0-B3429AE1AE76.jpg‎   C4CA2EDD-2EC4-4648-848E-C06DF5DA6B95.jpg‎  

  3. #22563

    Holidays with Kat

    I had the pleasure of spending the eve with her. I got along with her better with her than most other providers. Great sense of humor, perceptive, and at least for me, we went wayyy over time. I mention this because likability is important to some of us, considering all the crazy b*tches out there. As for performance, she wasnt a big kisser but was super receptive to kissing / necking. Great DATY too, defiantly gets off. For the rest, nothing to write home about (probably why I won't repeat). Anyway, she's worth a try for sure, great person. She likes to share her snacks too.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/747192929049

  4. #22562

    And the award goes to

    And the award for the world's shortest / laziest ad goes to (drum roll please):

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...914/9182008956

  5. #22561

    A few different girls

    I've had a busy month, and with the holidays, well, haven't really had a chance to post. I'll list these in the highest recommended order.

    Kimber.

    https://tryst.link/escort/keepingupwithkimber

    Lord how in the hell have I never met with this one before. She is a curvy smoke show. Awesome apartment, just sweet and nice as can be. Demon in the sack. Not going into details, because you can check out her website, all the info is there. She is awesome, and I'll definitely repeat.

    Nikki Lace.

    She's been reviewed a bunch, so not much more to add. She has gone slightly UTR, but if you do some digging you can find her current number. GFE, really gets into the session, always at a nicer hotel, after Kimber, she's probably my second favorite date in the city right now.

    Brooke.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brooke572

    Nice apartment, looks better in person than the photos. Felt relaxed the entire time. Moved here recently due to all the Texas craziness. Not going to post about the session because she asked me not to, but she's legit and I'll definitely repeat.

    Carolina (Hometown Hottie).

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/956589236302

    I have mixed feelings about this one. I found her attractive, engaging, and her services were definitely on point. She was really good in the sack, that girl can ride. But once I started to get her going, there was an odor coming from down there that was a little off putting, would be the only reason I wouldn't repeat. If she gets that cleared up, I'd visit her again.

  6. #22560

    I'd love to learn about any Lebanon girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponnhound11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or herd anything from utr brittany big titty blonde from lebanon lived behind publix.
    Do tell. Need to know about more local talent.

  7. #22559

    Lexi from Nashville

    Had a good interaction with Lexi today. She let me free use her.

    GFE, sucked tits, BJ and HJ for 20 minutes, face fuck, mish, doggy, standing pop on her face which she ate.

    Sweet girl, is she dropped 5-10 lbs she'd be the best going. Ass looks amazing in lingerie and thong.

    200 bucks.

    I'd rate her 8 out of 10.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...u/273739434036
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mty0nzq0odhhmdg4ztezzwiyn2fkntflntkxn2vknjjlmzjkytu.jpg.jpg‎  

  8. #22558

    Brittany

    Anyone know or herd anything from utr brittany big titty blonde from lebanon lived behind publix.

  9. #22557

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BabblinB  [View Original Post]
    I dunno. Says she'll come to my casino!

    BB
    If she will set something up with you at the casino then give it a try. Do not send her a deposit. If she shows up then give her a try. If not then have a back up plan to get someone else. And don't let her string you along! You end up with no one. Let everyone on here know how it goes.

  10. #22556

    Fake ???

    Quote Originally Posted by CGLover  [View Original Post]
    Just like the 95% of your post asking about an ad, this one is also fake. You got to get better at spotting obviously fake ads. Look into reverse image as well. Sorry not sorry for sounding like an a hole but this is just hilarious everyone you post a link and it's an obviously fake ad.
    I dunno. Says she'll come to my casino!

    BB

  11. #22555

    Yes it is fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Just like the 95% of your post asking about an ad, this one is also fake. You got to get better at spotting obviously fake ads. Look into reverse image as well. Sorry not sorry for sounding like an a hole but this is just hilarious everyone you post a link and it's an obviously fake ad.

  12. #22554

    Big thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Volguido  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to do a search for you. Only found one review that said she will string you along and then no-show. I don't have Twitter however her handle there and on tiktok is at nalani615.

    Nalani_love20 on Snapchat.

    Good luck and play safe..
    Thank you for the info. My friend.

  13. #22553

    Got to BE Fake but if anyone knows


  14. #22552
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! I tired to talk her down for a qv, and I knew I wasn't going to get an hour for that donation.
    Yeah. She told me she had a birthday party to get to, barely even gave a BJ and said she usually doesn't do them and wanted to go straight to FS. I'm guessing since then she's had to up her urgency game and started browbeating clients with the "got to hurry up so bf don't find out" shit.

  15. #22551
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once before. Her "bf" is very much her obvious handler. Absolutely no way he doesn't know what's going on. Her schtick is that she advertises for a cheap hour, but does anything and everything to make it a QV.
    Exactly! I tired to talk her down for a qv, and I knew I wasn't going to get an hour for that donation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape