Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 1242 1742 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22121

    Roxy

    Has any spent any time with Roxy? She is staying at that 5 star resort on Central Parkway. Quoted 2 $$ for a hr https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/72560783.

  2. #22120

    Kyla / Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    By giving in to her jealous demand that you can't see other hookers, congratulations are in order. You have a girlfriend. Change your Facebook status to, "In a relationship with someone who I pay to bust my balls". I admire your commitment to the full Girlfriend Experience; the full GFE.

    Someone said it earlier; don't reward bad behavior.
    Good morning mongers. I just like to say I used to see Kyla. But if Kyla is acting this way or drugged up I would not see her. I will just keep seeing Raylee she a sweet hart. Nice banging body with real tits. I know last time I saw Raylee she told me about this other provider doing this now i know its Kyla. Raylee said no big deal did not bother her. Now does everyone remember a few years back when we had more providers they would all kind of get along. Like say you wanted to try some new chick for veriety but you needed references. You could just give the chick the phone numbers of the providers you seen. Then the providers would get back to the new one you wanted to see. It might of took a minute but they would they never really got mad or pissed. They worked at it like a team. That way that keep the riff raff down. Hey like nope don't see that guy is no good or never seen him might be LEO. You know they kind of kept a eye on each other. You know now days not like that. Most to greedy now hooked on the drugs or something don't know what's up with them. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  3. #22119

    Kandee's Visit

    Looks like Kandee is taking a county sponsored vacation. I'm seeing a giant F on her report card. Just a heads for up for those who like to see her.

  4. #22118

    Maybe Not

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kyla many times but don't believe that she is on the h or any drugs for that matter. As for the being late thing, I can attest to this. I would say that this is a pretty common occurrence lately. Her excuse has been that she fell asleep until I text / call her enough times while waiting outside for her to come to the door or tell me the room number.
    She might not currently but has a rap sheet that confirms a history of very hard narcotics. Ironically falling asleep and not being able to keep simple appts would be a common side effect of shooting up. That or just an excuse for over scheduling and making you wait to finish with someone else.

  5. #22117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    Kyla told me she caught a few of her regulars paying Kaylee a visit and she got pissed. She said she stopped seeing them. I know she can get bitchy when she is high but ever since she has gone UTR she has developed a severe case of GPS. I'm a sucker for young chicks with hot bods and big tits so that doesn't bother me and I'll keep seeing her.
    By giving in to her jealous demand that you can't see other hookers, congratulations are in order. You have a girlfriend. Change your Facebook status to, "In a relationship with someone who I pay to bust my balls". I admire your commitment to the full Girlfriend Experience; the full GFE.

    Someone said it earlier; don't reward bad behavior.

  6. #22116

    Blossum

    Blossum is visiting her least favorite uncle in HCJC. Don't look like hobby related. She had a capias on her.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  7. #22115

    Kiersten Dream

    I recently had a dream with Kiersten. Her pictures are very accurate and she is located in Springdale at a very popular location near Burger King. The dream started with a very good BBBJ. She was doing a great job and I was about to bust when I asked her to stop so that I could partake in some FS. I also didn't want to cum in her mouth without knowing if she was ok with that as this was my first visit with her. She put on a rubber for me and I partook in some doggy for a while, while also asking if she was ok with CIM. She said yes and so I took the condom off and came in her mouth to a glorious finish. It was a good time for the $100 damage. I would revisit if I was looking for a CIM BBBJ experience. However, for the money, I prefer Adorable or CincyKyla for comparable price-point despite them both not being fans of CIM.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...m/030954053008

  8. #22114
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, last I talked to her she was not a big fan of yours! Oh well, I guess desperate times mean desperate measures, and as you know she is desperate.
    I'd'd be willing to do an incall if she has one available.

  9. #22113
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    To each their own but never understand rewarding bad behavior and sub par service. Girl is shitty, late to appts, half ass performance but doesn't matter, I'll still pay her. Same reason Lacey Fox became unreliable 90% of the time and went down hill before retiring.
    I have seen Kyla many times but don't believe that she is on the h or any drugs for that matter. As for the being late thing, I can attest to this. I would say that this is a pretty common occurrence lately. Her excuse has been that she fell asleep until I text / call her enough times while waiting outside for her to come to the door or tell me the room number.

  10. #22112

    Saffy

    Had a dream with Saffy, it was as good as it always has been. People hanging out outside her apartment, but still safe. Had a great time.

  11. #22111

    Posting links

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the black girl Diamond posting on LC says she's in Bridgetown I've searched the forum to no avail only hits I get are the the big white girl and a different black girl sorry again I can't post link or pic because I'm working on a phone pm me if you have please.
    Unless you're still using a flip phone it's just as easy to copy and paste links on a smartphone as it is on a laptop.

  12. #22110

    Diamond

    Has anyone seen the black girl Diamond posting on LC says she's in Bridgetown I've searched the forum to no avail only hits I get are the the big white girl and a different black girl sorry again I can't post link or pic because I'm working on a phone pm me if you have please.

  13. #22109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add this link.

    If someone has disagrees, lmk. But I'm quite sure that's a sting.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...p/022971205482
    I doubt it's a sting. It's more likely a scam.

    Entrapment is when cops do something that would make you act in a manner that's not normal. Promising all those listed acts for cash could be argued that you were tempted and acted in a way that you otherwise wouldn't.

    For a sting arrest to stick, you have to make the first move by offering cash for sex. You can say, "want to fuck?" to a stranger and it's legal. If you say, "want to fuck for $100? That's solicitation and illegal. Remember, having consensual sex with an adult is not a crime. Paying for sex is a crime.

    Say as little as possible and don't give the cash until the deed is done. (Offering up the cash before the deed is a no-no.). If you see a badge, "I want to speak to a lawyer" is the only thing to leave your mouth.

  14. #22108
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageBloak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if they do OF? PM me the UN if so.

    Thanks.
    Same here would love to subscribe.

  15. #22107
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape