Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24464

  2. #24463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Sounds Like

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Feel you I had a SW which was my gotto before the walking dead took over. My Ac broke one hawt summer, and she was like "hell no". Took me to her car, newer model than mine. Forgot my phone when I left, and she gave it back, and this wasn't my monger phone LOL. Man things were 1000 x better than, then it is now. She was in nursing school, and had to do those unpaid assignments, which were like regular shifts for no pay. So she played in the streets at night. Hurt my soul when she graduated, and all the good SW are gone, and all the trailer trash SW are escorts now with Dbs.
    She's a girl who has an honest soul for the most part; hasnt been tainted by the streets and thuggery isn't in her character. Going to nursing school while performing as a SWan to put some dollars in her pocket; She's bettering her life while providing a public service. I would have to throw mad respect her way.

    About three - four months ago, a girl who had advertised on SA stopped answering my calls & texts. For about 2 years she had yielded to just about every one of my sexual cravings. She even tried to set up a 3some for me but the other girl got caught up with something last minute. She was so giving, she agreed to my desires of us fucking over close to a known Jax beach. She was so down for it, we fucked out there 3 more times. Outdoors, yet tucked away where noone was able to see us unless they were looking.

    This girl was somewhat very honest and had no inkling of pulling any fuckery on me. She wasn't a crackhead type and was healthy looking. Young with big tits. Her only vice was hemp, cigs, and maybe wine. She lives in a very nice upper neighborhood and comes from a loving family. She says she slings pussy bcuz she got tired of working the hum-drum hours of one of the famous grocery chains. She still wanted to make money while getting fucked frequently and properly. I had no problems accommodating her requests. The best part of this is she had her own car and many times delivered to my place. The other best part of this was that when we were done, quite often she drove home with her ass full of my semen. Yes, she gave that up without a single thought and without me asking.

    I'm sadden bcuz her new job (different career field) made her full-time out of the Game. But I'd have to respect her decision for dropping comms with me to persue a legitimate career outside of selling pussy. I lost her number but I anxiously wait for that pleasant surprising moment where she hmu out of the blue.

    *"You know what time it is, right?" LOL.

    Oh BTW Neck, Those regular shifts that your nurse friend was doing with no pay sounds like she was doing her residency at a hospital that was assigned to her. That's part of her class carriculum and needed upon graduation from nursing school. Hope one day she makes HEAD nurse😄

  3. #24462

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Feel you I had a SW which was my gotto before the walking dead took over. My Ac broke one hawt summer, and she was like "hell no". Took me to her car, newer model than mine. Forgot my phone when I left, and she gave it back, and this wasn't my monger phone LOL. Man things were 1000 x better than, then it is now. She was in nursing school, and had to do those unpaid assignments, which were like regular shifts for no pay. So she played in the streets at night. Hurt my soul when she graduated, and all the good SW are gone, and all the trailer trash SW are escorts now with Dbs.
    Just last year I saw a girl on stg named Melissa that I went to high school with. I wanted to hook up with her soooo many times LOL. So I messaged her and told her we knew each other. She called my phone and said she recognizes my voice but couldn't put a name on it. So I got to her place and when she opened the door she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. While we walked to her room & before we started our date we talked about old times LOL. The awesome part was that we use to hangout a lot in school so she gave me a big discount and let me go multiple rounds. Told me that she liked me in school too and that I should've said something because I would've got to smash then LOL. Seen her about 6 times after but the last two times I didn't have to pay. Sadly got back with her husband and moved back to our hometown.

  4. #24461

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    WhT was the intent of the post? For her if she indeed look like that. She can charge the moon, and someone would give it to her. Plus she's young. What you expect a 80 hhr?
    So we can see her face. What are you even talking about what the point was? LOL. Come on, guy.

  5. #24460

    I'm Confused As Well

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    WhT was the intent of the post? For her if she indeed look like that. She can charge the moon, and someone would give it to her. Plus she's young. What you expect a 80 hhr?
    What was the intent of your reply?

  6. #24459

    I Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. Just search honey. Not great reviews.
    My post was for those that were wondering what she looks like, which is what I stated.

  7. #24458

    To each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    The girl is bat shid ugly. I never visit her, but have seen.

    Her in passing, and good lawd I walked out on appointment because seeing "that" really put me off. I could believe the other bits about maybe she sings and take a pretty good pounding to you, to each their own.

    Yet to say she isn't that appalling is insulting, to the peeps who really arnt that appalling. I know it going to suck, but own the fact your "my precious " ugly and offer cheap services.
    What is it with you people. It's an opinion. A review. Take it for what it's worth. A review of my experiences. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree. But the last line assuming I'm a fake. Fuck off! Go see her or don't. I don't give a shit. Anymore continued response should go to the woodshed. This thread is for reports on escorts. Not to grandiose your opinion on who I may or may not be.

  8. #24457

    Honey

    She's been reviewed before. Just search honey. Not great reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]

  9. #24456
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Most, if not all of yall, don't know this but I had a coworker who wound up selling pussy. A couple years ago when BP was still the primary escort site she had placed an ad. When I saw it, I was taken back. She had just quit our job and not too long after she became one of Jaxs ladies. Not knowing who it was who contacted her, I was asking her questions that only certain people at work knew. I was pretty much just toying with her. Once she found out it was me, she was embarrassed yet very relieved. Even though she had a bf we had flirted with each other at work but nothing beyond that. It was nice to finally have gotten sucked and fucked by her bcuz I knew she was the typed who enjoyed a good smashing. The only thing she didn't allow (at first) was BBFS. After some sweet talking and a couple visits, not only did I got to pound her kitty raw, but I got to slam her back door. She actually enjoyed being a Greek freak and added to the awesomeness of having been coworkers.

    She no longer escorts and had moved on but we did bump into each other here and there. We could only smile about the little secret we both shared I just wish she was back in the game. In the end, I'm glad she DID move on.

    So knowing someone personally who now slinging pussy, is no longer a surprise to me.
    Feel you I had a SW which was my gotto before the walking dead took over. My Ac broke one hawt summer, and she was like "hell no". Took me to her car, newer model than mine. Forgot my phone when I left, and she gave it back, and this wasn't my monger phone LOL. Man things were 1000 x better than, then it is now. She was in nursing school, and had to do those unpaid assignments, which were like regular shifts for no pay. So she played in the streets at night. Hurt my soul when she graduated, and all the good SW are gone, and all the trailer trash SW are escorts now with Dbs.

  10. #24455

    Confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    WhT was the intent of the post? For her if she indeed look like that. She can charge the moon, and someone would give it to her. Plus she's young. What you expect a 80 hhr?

  11. #24454
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    The picture posted doesn't look like the same person in the linked ad.

    If it is the same person, let's all hope she's a better nurse than escort!
    It's 100% her in the photo without heavy drug addiction. I've been talking with her, finding out her story since I knew her. I will not be visiting her.

    She was an RN. A CNA is not a nurse. Practically anyone can be a CNA now

  12. #24453

    Honey With The High Prices

    Just in case anyone was wondering what she looks like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/018115937915

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/993292871559
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1640637828713.jpg‎  

  13. #24452

    Miss Celeste, Any feedback on this one?

    Please let us know if you have had any experience with Miss Celeste.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/965000371737

    Thanks, stay safe!

  14. #24451

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRub2021  [View Original Post]
    I would have my cell phone on record before I enter the room. Plus always have your protection with you.
    I'm pretty sure you don't want to be documenting why you are there in the first place. It's not going to help if something does go down.

  15. #24450

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Wait, what?? Is this girl Natalie? If so, I'm pretty sure she was a nurse at a local hospital. I knew this chic for a while!

    How the fuck did she get in this hobby?! Wow 😳.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/750744086686
    The picture posted doesn't look like the same person in the linked ad.

    If it is the same person, let's all hope she's a better nurse than escort!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape