Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f2dbf00742aa

    This can't be real. Not in the DC area. I believe it if she is in NYC.
    Following up on this, reached out to her and she's really weird. I opened by making a joke and then telling her what I was looking for in an arrangement, allowance, etc.

    Her: I don't need money, thank you.

    Me: what are you looking for?

    Her: I am an extreme perfectionist and I am looking for a quality male to have a romantic dinner and spend a nice evening together.

    Me: Well, I would love to meet you over dinner after the new year and see how well we connect. What type of food do you enjoy.

    We move to text at this point. She says she has to work this week, I ask her what she does.

    Her: I am in the beauty industry and I have salons in Vancouver, Los Angeles, Washington DC, New York and many other locations. I also manage many investments, including stocks, funds, cryptocurrencies, mining and many real estate industries.

    Me: Wow, that's really impressive and a widely varied professional career! How did you do all this?

    Her: ? I did it with my ability.

    She's either a scammer, foreign princess with daddy's money, or autistic.

    EDIT: Her photos are professional modeling shots though, esp her private ones. Option 4 of how she could've done all this is rich daddys financing her investment portfolio/businesses until she can get it off the ground. Also her profile is California, California now.

  2. #8040

    Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by DanAtmos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Charging $500 for PPM and wants me to host. But willing to travel. I spoke to her on the phone though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-45045cc15b66
    Travel? Where?

    500 + room? For this one? SMH. Thought there are much better options in the range.

    Let us know how it goes.

  3. #8039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Oh my fucking god. Someone needs to teach people sales and marketing 101. They probably got 10% of the SD's they could have gotten because they put themselves into the whale category.

    If your mom is white and your dad is black, you're WHITE. Yea you're actually Mixed, but you're Caucasian on SA because white chicks get more views. Hell it almost doesn't matter what your actual ethnicity is, if your skin is remotely light enough that a tanned white girl could have the same skin tone, you're white.

    If you're short, and have your fair share of booty, you're Athletic or Slim, not Curvy. Curvy is what fat chicks call themselves in 2021 due to the body positivity movement. But WAIT, what if you're ACTUALLY curvy? You're still Athletic or Slim, just let your pics show your curves instead of using a stupid body label on SA.
    Yep! I don't know how someone could be "athletic" and a "light smoker" at the same time. I think a definition of "curvy" is anything other than anorexic. I think the selection of "ethnicity" is more marketing than anything. If you care about the subject, you can pretty much figure it out just by looking.

    More often than not, the profile when compared to the actual pictures, completely destroys any sense of credibility.

  4. #8038

    Iris

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Charging $500 for PPM and wants me to host. But willing to travel. I spoke to her on the phone though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-45045cc15b66

  5. #8037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f2dbf00742aa

    This can't be real. Not in the DC area. I believe it if she is in NYC.
    Doesn't look 33, maybe mid 20's. Also her second location is California, California. Red flags.

  6. #8036
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on the 3 letter website say she has really bad stretch marks and scars.
    Plus the ***** is cross-eyed. WTF?

  7. #8035

    Apparently used to be overweight, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's a big nah. Looks like a druggie Crack.
    Reviews on the 3 letter website say she has really bad stretch marks and scars.

  8. #8034
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f2dbf00742aa

    This can't be real. Not in the DC area. I believe it if she is in NYC.

  9. #8033
    That's a big nah. Looks like a druggie Crack.

  10. #8032

    Everly

    $800 for 1 hour as a pro? Very, very overpriced.

  11. #8031

  12. #8030

    Yalorde

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-236601af878b

  13. #8029

    SA deal?

    Anyone get a deal from SA this holiday? Was hoping to go premium again but looks like they are only going to dangle the chance to lock in your rate before the unknown rate increase they are planning next year (at least I have yet to see the increase amount). Would have signed up for a deal but this new "marketing" attempt is a joke, so guess I'll just live with what I have for now.

  14. #8028
    If she is asking 200 an hour ppm, she is a scammer. Hence the half up front. Never send money before.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Her reply to my message. ".

    I'm looking for someone interested in buying my nudes, videos, FaceTime phone sex sessions, or a ppm. If we schedule a ppm, here are my non negotiables. I expect half at the time of scheduling the arrangement, in case I get there & your a total creep, or try to leave without paying. Can't go over the time limit, you get the exact amount of time you pay for. And I only take cash or cashapp. Cashapp for the down payment, and either cash or cashapp when you pay the rest. Nudes and videos are $20 each, vids are 10 minutes long. FaceTime sessions are $80 and an hour long. And I charge $200 an hour for ppm".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-7b29fdc0b718

  15. #8027

    Newbie

    Hello Senior members.

    I am new to this hobby and just signed up for my Seeking membership. As pros I'd welcome any valuable advice and DOs / DONTs. Any tips to weed out scams and rip-offs? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape