Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 499 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4052

    Mandi Foxx

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx

  2. #4051

    Cameron

    Happy New Year.

    Offering quick visits now.

    Must have chased off most of the regulars so needs to attract new meat.

    https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521

  3. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in early fall. Was a slightly better place off Northwoods kinda mid afternoon. Wanted a half. She wasn't high but performance was awful. Just backed it up to take the D with no enthusiasm. Said she was tired. Wouldn't take off top.

    I didn't even unzip. Just left her something for the time and left.
    And there's the "rub", so to speak. They stay in the game for enough time, they become lacksidasical and just don't give a shit. The one's who are decent looking even more so. They know what's out there and if they are even halfway decent looking (by STG standards, anyway), they just don't give a shit, so they figure they don't have to try anymore. I can see how she would have gone down that rabbit hole.

  4. #4049

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    As others have already stated. James Island location was "interesting" to say the least. She's been travelling a bit in the last year and now seems to only work out of hotels. Been a long time since I've had contact with her. The only thing I've noticed with her new ads, is she seems to have put some weight on, compared to 12 to 18 months ago. I would like to think that just means she's been healthier and avoiding demons.
    Saw her in early fall. Was a slightly better place off Northwoods kinda mid afternoon. Wanted a half. She wasn't high but performance was awful. Just backed it up to take the D with no enthusiasm. Said she was tired. Wouldn't take off top.

    I didn't even unzip. Just left her something for the time and left.

  5. #4048

    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Wonder if anyone had a dream with her https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/371828636774 I think I remember seeing 1 or 2 decent reviews on her but I can't find them. Thanks guys.

  6. #4047

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Is this chic smoking what I think? She acting a fool in those videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eston/72165118
    Such an accurate representation of STG providers.

    Looks like she can smoke the hell out of a pole though, great skills.

    She's disgusting though 🤢 🤮.

  7. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    Even with the pic filters stating her age at "35" seems questionable at best, never had a dream with her and not sure I would. She seems to think highly of herself in her ads but I guess self-confidence is half the battle.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/561627669129
    As others have already stated. James Island location was "interesting" to say the least. She's been travelling a bit in the last year and now seems to only work out of hotels. Been a long time since I've had contact with her. The only thing I've noticed with her new ads, is she seems to have put some weight on, compared to 12 to 18 months ago. I would like to think that just means she's been healthier and avoiding demons.

  8. #4045

    What is she thinking!

    Is this chic smoking what I think? She acting a fool in those videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eston/72165118

  9. #4044

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    Please come up to Eastern NC, or Pm me.

    RBD out.
    Do you read? She is a well documented thief.

    Many of us have posted this fact. Search the board.

    It's a great resource if you use it.

    I do.

  10. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    Need a little bit more information. First Mt Pleasant is really a demilitarize zone. Very little action, same as downtown Charleston. Are you looking for incall- outcall- what price range, younger- older? Most escorts on STG are a mess. https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...d=05%3A00%3A00.

    Better off at https://privatedelights.ch/ but many are not local.

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=32.854...9.9748%3ANorth+Charleston%2 C+South+Carolina%2 C+United+States&within=100 km&gender%5 B%5 D=female&trans=false&gender%5 B%5 D=&q=&type%5 B%5 D=escort&type%5 B%5 D=bdsm&type%5 B%5 D=massage&type%5 B%5 D=online&rate_min=&rate_max= still need to be careful.

    A world of different between Charlotte and Charleston.
    Charleston has a ton of UTR ladies. They don't post often and usually only on the "dating" sites like seeking or other sugar daddy sites. They find a few regulars and keep things quiet. Mt Pleasant is such a popular place but rent is very high. The few I have seen are top notch and you get what you pay for.

  11. #4042

    5

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    Even with the pic filters stating her age at "35" seems questionable at best, never had a dream with her and not sure I would. She seems to think highly of herself in her ads but I guess self-confidence is half the battle.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/561627669129
    A few years ago I was a regular when she was at James Island. House was trashy but she was always fresh for our meet. Great mouth work. Loves the tongue and always fresh down there. Always a good ride. She has a great attitude and I think I'll need to see her again soon.

  12. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    Need a little bit more information. First Mt Pleasant is really a demilitarize zone. Very little action, same as downtown Charleston. Are you looking for incall- outcall- what price range, younger- older? Most escorts on STG are a mess. https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...d=05%3A00%3A00.

    Better off at https://privatedelights.ch/ but many are not local.

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=32.854...9.9748%3ANorth+Charleston%2 C+South+Carolina%2 C+United+States&within=100 km&gender%5 B%5 D=female&trans=false&gender%5 B%5 D=&q=&type%5 B%5 D=escort&type%5 B%5 D=bdsm&type%5 B%5 D=massage&type%5 B%5 D=online&rate_min=&rate_max= still need to be careful.

    A world of different between Charlotte and Charleston.
    That's unfortunate (re: the mongering situation). I tend to stay away from the standard STG girls unless they are older and well reviewed. Def incall. Price point for me has typically been the 150-200 hhr to 300-350 hr (Charlotte prices). I prefer them in the early-30's to mid-40's, but experience and drama free matters most to me. Would be great if multiple shots were available!

  13. #4040
    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the glowing review for Dallas is posted by someone named Dallasgrl89.
    And it's their first post.

  14. #4039
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the glowing review for Dallas is posted by someone named Dallasgrl89.

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasGirl89  [View Original Post]
    Discreet and has no limit you definitely get your money's worth. I definitely see her as often as I can and I've never had any issues. I know she used to have a boyfriend around but that is no longer the case so give her a chance. I take a hundred percent responsibility it is not the best time you've ever had he also is amazing at BBBJ and she has the perfect body and gorgeous face. Nice girl I know she's just going through a tough time in her life. I can say It was the best I have ever had. Tight pussy and virgin ass she's the kind of girl you want to take home and lock away.

  15. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    Even with the pic filters stating her age at "35" seems questionable at best, never had a dream with her and not sure I would. She seems to think highly of herself in her ads but I guess self-confidence is half the battle.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/561627669129
    I had a great time with her-- the only problem I had was she worked out of her house on James Island that was a total disaster. She does seem to rush a bit but compared to what's around she's not too bad. If she is out of a hotel then it could be better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape