Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 40000
-
12-28-21 12:28 #25810Senior Member

Posts: 50Not picking up.
Thanks but she's not picking up. Can you set me an appointment.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:33 #25809Senior Member

Posts: 989Emily's supposed to be on vacation or whatever, so it sounds like a bait-and-swtch. I didn't get a good impression of that new girl when I ran into her anyway.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 06:22 #25808Senior Member

Posts: 272West River Coco
Made an appointment with Emily at WR, but ended up with Coco, new girl, because I wasn't clear when I arrived about who my appointment was with and there was a lot of activity and I just went with it. Shouldn't have. Had a non-erotic table shower, followed by a reasonable massage where she kept my hands away. Only L1 on the menu and that was okay but only minimal touching and overall I was disappointed vs what I'd gone there for. Would not repeat with her and I'll maybe give the spa one more shot and be very clear who I'm there for. Get annoyed when places are that inconsistent with what's available on the menu.
-
12-28-21 01:29 #25807Senior Member

Posts: 77Rose Spa
Anyone been to Rose on Archer recently? Reviews on RM look good but there are so many fakes on that site that it's hard to tell. Specifically Cindy and / or Coco look promising. If anyone can give deets on looks / body / menu I'd appreciate it. PM is fine.
-
12-27-21 23:04 #25806Regular Member

Posts: 11Tipping?
Went on Dempster for a massage. Just getting into the Asian massage parlors. This young little thing not only gave me a great massage, she teased me so well it was practically edging.
The door was. 75. My question was how much should I be tipping for L1? I hope I have the vernacular down. I'm not a regular on the boards. She never asked for a tip but I left her.
A good one. Don't want to blow it for the regulars so I want to know what I should have left.
-
12-27-21 14:53 #25805Senior Member

Posts: 534Angel 24th Pl
I would call first. She get's a lot of traffic and is a one person operation. Last four are xxx-xxx-7125. Rest of the number in the earlier post.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 14:13 #25804Senior Member

Posts: 626Debbie on Peterson
Does anyone know what is going on with Debbie? Since November till now she either closed or sending me to see Lucy. I haven't been able to see her for a while.
-
12-27-21 13:14 #25803Regular Member

Posts: 22Ozone
It's been awhile since I went to ozone. Does anyone remember the name of the Thai girl with big fake tits that gets nude? Menu was pretty open but never got FS. I posted about Gina before but can't remember if that was her. Could it have been Mindy? I know that Mandy is at Golden and could be mixing names up. Thanks!
-
12-27-21 12:28 #25802Regular Member

Posts: 11Crystal Matteson
I was a somewhat regular at Crystal in Matteson that has been closed for a bit. I have tried to find another place that is comparable. I have found some decent places but none that offer FS. Anyone want to trade some info?
-
12-27-21 11:43 #25801Senior Member

Posts: 313Avoid
This place is nothing like what they say. Sure you can be milked, or get a handy but prices are always inconsistent and I've been baited and switched girls a couple of occasions, lied and been made to wait for a long period of time.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
-
12-27-21 10:56 #25800Regular Member

Posts: 1Ozone. Natalie
Does anyone know where Natalie the African American provider at Ozone went? I just saw her 3-4 weeks ago and called and they said she does not work there anymore. She was my absolutely ATF.
-
12-27-21 08:26 #25799Senior Member

Posts: 85Evanston
https://chicago.rubratings.com/260873 Was wonder if anybody has any feedback?
-
12-25-21 17:09 #25798Senior Member

Posts: 989Sounds like Addison Spa. They are connected to Coco Massage on Archer. I would expect FS with a hag for $120 to $140 on top of the door fee.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 16:51 #25797Senior Member

Posts: 337Any intel?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/258318
So I was trying to set up a quick appointment at this location and was redirected to another location about 10 minutes east and 2 minutes north (4006 w.) I am familiar with the area but not a fan of the address, has anyone visited and is it easy discreet access? And what about talent?
I assume both places are run by same papasan?
-
12-25-21 10:14 #25796Senior Member

Posts: 50Question
Is the apt walk up. Or do I need to make appointment.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




