Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    It's 1. 2 for her signature handshake, 1. 5 for Russian, and 1. 8 for B2 B+prostate.
    Any of them worth it? I think her pics are touched up, approximately how old is she, or how old does she look?

  2. #11284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogey90  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has changed her pricing and modalities. Any one seen her lately?
    It's 1. 2 for her signature handshake, 1. 5 for Russian, and 1. 8 for B2 B+prostate.

  3. #11283

    Amanda new ad

    Looks like she has changed her pricing and modalities. Any one seen her lately?

  4. #11282

    Went to Island Breeze

    Thought I would check it out, they were very friendly but language was a barrier, the girl was young and cute.

    I was rubbing on her and she stepped back and pulled out her panties to show me blood on her pad (could have done without that).

    The saran wrap thing wasn't too bad just ttok awhile to get the thing open to apply.

    Decent skills with the finish but not worth what I tipped dropped $$.

    Won't return, but I will say it was very clean, smelled fresh and the provider was very nice.

  5. #11281

    New Bardstown rd AMP

    Has anyone been to this place on Bardstown road? It's suite 11 and is different from the Asian acupuncture place in suite 13.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/255517

  6. #11280

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPete  [View Original Post]
    Empire was open till 7:00 today.
    None that I know of close for any holiday.

  7. #11279
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPete  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Dandy Spa recently? It says the are offering outcall now. Pretty unusual for an Asian massage parlor to offer outcall.
    That is odd for an AMP. Since AMP's don't put theirs girls pics or names on their ads, how would you know who to ask for? I guess you just get whoever they send over? Dandy location on Preston is walking distance to a hotel, so I guess that would workout. Not sure.

  8. #11278
    Quote Originally Posted by FillHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    BTW. I went to empire. CLOSED. WTF. Dandy was open tho.
    Empire was open till 7:00 today.

  9. #11277
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    That's why your not getting what you want with what you want to pay, mamasain won't give up her good girls to you either. Good luck.
    I agree, but if eva girls menu was wide open, I would gladly fork it out.

    Over the years, the girls are worse and the prices go up.

    I've seen annie before years ago. She's complains and argues, as alot of them do because after years in to it, they hate it. No touching the kitty, no this position, hurry up. So I don't like to oblige the upsell to the mechanical ones, which seems to be %99 of them in this area.

    Because you can fork out the upsell and still going to get a girl that hates her job. Please, fill free to to inform me on a open menu of an eva girl or IB. Most of others are not worth 160. But sometimes the asian fetish calls.

    BTW. I went to empire. CLOSED. WTF. Dandy was open tho.

  10. #11276
    Quote Originally Posted by FillHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to AMP since the 90's, and the rate has always been house fee 60 +100 FS, grant it in the last 10 yrs I've not frequent these places due to the age of providers. Nd when they get to that age, they are mechanical and its hard to finish on top of them wanting you to finish after 5 minutes in. My yellow fever was kicking up so I took a tour to some this past week.

    Stone spa the boss lady has been around for years and is nasty and rude. Told me once with lilly "only CBJ or CFS" not both. So I ask to see the girl and it was a 50 something year old with too many face lifts and huge bolt ons, I've seen her before at another one years ago. She acted like she just woke up or had a hang over. I past. Of course the nasty boss bitches as I walk out the door.

    Then went to ROyal just to see who was there. FS has not been offered there in many years. Older ladies that I knew did noting so I left.

    Couple days later I went to 51 on preston. 50's lady, nothing to want, so I left.

    Went next door to Dandy, lady let me in, another girl in her 40's came in, I wanted FS, but she just said HJ. So I left.

    Went to one on dixie, the one that's been there for ever. Cute girl but said just a massage. , so I left..
    That's why your not getting what you want with what you want to pay, mamasain won't give up her good girls to you either. Good luck.

  11. #11275

    A few AMP reports

    I've been going to AMP since the 90's, and the rate has always been house fee 60 +100 FS, grant it in the last 10 yrs I've not frequent these places due to the age of providers. Nd when they get to that age, they are mechanical and its hard to finish on top of them wanting you to finish after 5 minutes in. My yellow fever was kicking up so I took a tour to some this past week.

    Stone spa the boss lady has been around for years and is nasty and rude. Told me once with lilly "only CBJ or CFS" not both. So I ask to see the girl and it was a 50 something year old with too many face lifts and huge bolt ons, I've seen her before at another one years ago. She acted like she just woke up or had a hang over. I past. Of course the nasty boss bitches as I walk out the door.

    Then went to ROyal just to see who was there. FS has not been offered there in many years. Older ladies that I knew did noting so I left.

    Couple days later I went to 51 on preston. 50's lady, nothing to want, so I left.

    Went next door to Dandy, lady let me in, another girl in her 40's came in, I wanted FS, but she just said HJ. So I left.

    Went to one on dixie, the one that's been there for ever. Cute girl but said just a massage. , so I left.

    Next day I went to foot massage on stony brook. Thats the worst ever They don't even offer HJ. But I got a terrible massage and she wouldnt let me leave until I tipped her.

    The next day I went to OH So. I've always had luck there. Greeted by Annie, and told her FS, I handed her 160, she said 200 for FS, I said no, then she motioned BJ for 160 total. I said no. Then the other girl there, with glasses, who I have banged a few times came out and they spoke in their language and she told me 200. So I left.

    I've been to Eva and don't really like paying 145 for just a SWBJ. I did once. So I don't really go there.

    My next stop is Empire to see bebe. Hope it not too mechanical. I avoid that place because its right off preston and my car is noticeable.

    I duno why some of you guys pay so much for this, its Inflation, you must have voted for Biden. I miss the 90's.

  12. #11274
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPete  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Dandy Spa recently? It says the are offering outcall now. Pretty unusual for an Asian massage parlor to offer outcall.
    Looks like Dandy also opened up a second location on Poplar Level across from St. X.

  13. #11273

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. You may get a surprise! She has a penis.
    Others have reported the same info to me. Wouldn't have guessed from the outer appearance, but we all know you can't judge a book. I'm taking a pass, for sure.

  14. #11272

    Spas

    Will any of the AMPs be open on Saturday?

  15. #11271
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    While at Relaxation Station to visit another, I bumped into Kendra. I always assumed she probably didn't measure up to the pics she displays. I'll have to say that she not only is pretty, she was dressed in a tight fitting outfit that undeniably showed off one banging body. I did some research and couldn't find any reviews that were clearly about this Kendra. I'm probably not going to be able to resist, as it's been a while since I've seen a pretty AA provider, still I thought it was worth asking for others opinion.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/256780
    Be careful. You may get a surprise! She has a penis.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape