Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 1680 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 26410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16225

    Is Macies dream real?

    I want to visit Macie the other day and got the heebie jeebies. If it's really her, the new ad has a 262 number. Also her incall location has changed. The new locations street was littered with cars that had smashed out windows. Something didn't feel right so I bailed. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks.

  2. #16224

    Flake alert -- time waster, no show

    Texted and spoke to her. Set up and confirmed a meeting. Even communicated along the way but then dead silence. Waited around for an hour -- no response to texts or calls. Crickets. Avoid.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/772908435767

  3. #16223

    Thick green eyed goddess

    Has anyone seen Kaylee? She supposedly visits my area but also does Milwaukee. Does Nuru massage? Advertising is on stage. Thank you for any help.

  4. #16222

  5. #16221
    Quote Originally Posted by HighDrive69  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time on Sierra. Just my opinion. Small couch she doesn't even fit on. Menu shortens once you're there. Lazy BJ. Seemed to rush or session along but I didn't really care as I was trying to get out of there anyway. I went around 9 pm. Not the greatest neighborhood but I didn't have any issues.
    I seen her before, yes she is lazy. What does she do and don't do?

  6. #16220

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen1220  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone booked time with her is she legit?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/640954760015
    I've seen her twice. A nice person. Pics are accurate. She is tall. Saw her for the first time a year ago, wasn't asking for pics then.

  7. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by Meist21  [View Original Post]
    Miss Jada or Jaeda? This is the blond middle aged woman. She was always very cool to me. Had talked a lot about moving to FL to do prof. Porn. Seems like she just up and disappeared. Anyone know of her whereabouts?
    Her number is being used by another lady (AA) who ghosts me.

  8. #16218

    Any info on this one?


  9. #16217

    Whatever happened to

    Miss Jada or Jaeda? This is the blond middle aged woman. She was always very cool to me. Had talked a lot about moving to FL to do prof. Porn. Seems like she just up and disappeared. Anyone know of her whereabouts?

  10. #16216

    Avoid Cashmere

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/022079365391

    Agrees to everything up front via text. When you get there everything is an upsell. Then treats your cock as if it were the plague.

  11. #16215
    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    1. Katt.

    2. Mia.

    3. Sierra..
    Don't waste your time on Sierra. Just my opinion. Small couch she doesn't even fit on. Menu shortens once you're there. Lazy BJ. Seemed to rush or session along but I didn't really care as I was trying to get out of there anyway. I went around 9 pm. Not the greatest neighborhood but I didn't have any issues.

  12. #16214
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen1220  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 2 years ago. Decent BBBJ covered FS. Not the greatest hygiene so never returned.

  13. #16213

    Stupid dic pic

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    She will require a pic from you. I consider those things tacky and a security concern so I passed.
    100% agree. Its ridiculous and proves nothing. Plus ID add the whole she / he could be underage aspect too.

  14. #16212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen1220  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone booked time with her is she legit?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/640954760015
    She is legit but larger than the pictures show. Very nice lady but the distance wasn't worth it. As for requiring a picture, she asked for a dick pic.

  15. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by OthelloAgain  [View Original Post]
    I haven't, personally, but there have been reports that she is legit. I just haven't had the time to get there and back or I would have visited her by now.
    She will require a pic from you. I consider those things tacky and a security concern so I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape