rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 570 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 8538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5178

    So Healthy

    Anybody know what's up at 176 E Main Milford? The lights have been out for days.

  2. #5177

    Non-Asian Massage

    Are there any non-Asian massage options in Worcestor-Shrewsbury-Westboro area.

  3. #5176

    Canterbury

    Went week or two back early in the day when I was working in the area. Drew coco for half hour $40. She was hot, nice rack, but no teasing and super annoying voice. I only come to AMP's for HE, saran wrap sucks, but when she offered and had her melons out I said screw it and agreed to FS for $1. 4 but it sucked because there was no teasing and the CBJ consisted of literally sucking (like a straw) on the tip of my Johnson. So she tries to ride me while I'm not hard (up until then I had 0 teasing, round of negotiations, followed by rubber placed on my soft penis for a painful CBJ, so ya) so I said forget it just finish me with HJ and she agreed but even that kinda sucked with her super annoying habit of mumbling the second half of every word.

    I regret the trip but not because of any concrete reason beyond my own personal tastes. And she did give me an hour for 30 min price prolly because the FS didn't really happen.

  4. #5175
    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    This place is really nice compared to others. In the basement of a house and you can park in back to hide your car. Went there pre COVID and menu was limited but always left happy. New girl for me there was open to more roaming and felt like more would be available for the right price. Had a limited budget but got to see and rub the girls while getting a HJ. Will repeat.
    I would be paranoid to try anything in any establishment in Auburn. LEO has nothing better to do in that town than chase mongers.

  5. #5174

    Jasmine Spa Auburn

    This place is really nice compared to others. In the basement of a house and you can park in back to hide your car. Went there pre COVID and menu was limited but always left happy. New girl for me there was open to more roaming and felt like more would be available for the right price. Had a limited budget but got to see and rub the girls while getting a HJ. Will repeat.

  6. #5173

    Burg

    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious what "The Burg" is? A thread search didn't really reveal anything.

    TIA!
    Burg = Fitchburg (forum) , although the AMPs this poster was discussing are on Central St in Leominster.

  7. #5172

    What's "The Burg"

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    Not as easy and accessible as QQ. Thats the well known goto spot. Some of the ladies on The Burg will if you get to know them, but most of the walk in AMP's that do FS are pretty careful about sanitation.

    Some of the AAMP's in Lowell will if you cultivate a relationship. COVID hasnt helped either.
    I'm curious what "The Burg" is? A thread search didn't really reveal anything.

    TIA!

  8. #5171
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    In their normal menu is MSOG in an hour on the menu too? I had been searching and found everything else out but this.
    Not to my knowledge.

  9. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottClark9  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular at QQ for the BBFS but getting kinda tired of the same-old same-old.

    Is there any other place as open to BBFS as QQ?
    Not as easy and accessible as QQ. Thats the well known goto spot. Some of the ladies on The Burg will if you get to know them, but most of the walk in AMP's that do FS are pretty careful about sanitation.

    Some of the AAMP's in Lowell will if you cultivate a relationship. COVID hasnt helped either.

  10. #5169

    Can't

    Went to Canterbury for the first time in forever. Drew Coco. A little chunky but very enthusiastic. Great menu. Glad this place still delivers. You'll pay a $20 premium, but it's worth it given the sky high prices on the other options out there. PM for details.

  11. #5168

    Judy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Might I ask where about in Webster this is? Is it the spot near KFC or somewhere closer to town hall?
    It's the one near the town hall.

  12. #5167
    On main if it's Judy's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Might I ask where about in Webster this is? Is it the spot near KFC or somewhere closer to town hall?

  13. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by CraneGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I've been a long time lurker, but have never felt like I had anything more to contribute than has already been said. Until now.

    I had some business in Webster the other day. I happened to drive by this shop and thought. Why not? So I went in and met the provider. I know, I know, I should have gotten her name, but she is the only one there, so you won't end up with someone else. She was super friendly from the moment I walked in. She gave me a hug, and I gave a little ass grab to let her know my intention. She led me into the room and I paid $60 house fee for the hour. She left as I undressed, and when she came back I was already laying on the table. I tried to make some small talk, but her English is very limited, so we used the translator app and it worked fine. She said she was new there, and that the shop was under new management. She started the massage with me on my stomach with no drape. The tease started right away with the massage. It was a fantastic combination of tease and massage that lasted for maybe 35 minutes. It felt great. On the flip she motioned for a HJ, I agreed and it was so good. This girl knows what she is doing. One hand, two hands, oh man. She had me on the edge for a while. The only thing I can compare it to is Leeza in Clinton, her technique was that good. In fact IMHO I think that it was a better experience than Leeza because I got uncovered access up top (eraser nips), and over the covers on the bottom. And she is thinner, younger, and prettier than Leeza, but with the same quality of service. I literally shot over my own shoulder, I had to move my head quick to Dodge it. That rarely ever happens to me LOL. She did a nice job cleaning me up, I had a little time left so she finished with a head rub.

    All in all, it was a fun time and I will definitely repeat. I gave $60 tip because she earned it. Treat her well guys she is a very sweet.
    Might I ask where about in Webster this is? Is it the spot near KFC or somewhere closer to town hall?

  14. #5165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottClark9  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular at QQ for the BBFS but getting kinda tired of the same-old same-old.

    Is there any other place as open to BBFS as QQ?
    Have found anywhere else need to build a rapport with the girl and depends how much she likes you. A lot depends on the woman too. Some are open to it and some not. Also just because she will do BBFS with your buddy won't mean she will do it with you.

  15. #5164

    Alternative to QQ?

    I am a regular at QQ for the BBFS but getting kinda tired of the same-old same-old.

    Is there any other place as open to BBFS as QQ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape