Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 662 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5661

    Time waster / fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    I tried this one, but got radio silence after the initial e-mails. Apparently a time waster.
    Either a time waster or a fake. I had a recent experience with a "girl"on SA from that same area. I could've sworn on my mothers grave that she was legit only to drive all the way there and she ghosted me, hard to tell sometimes.

  2. #5660

    Barre, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutTC  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/224061443468

    If she is legit she is out in the sticks! Use to see a young provider back in the day that was close to this one, Jeannie or Genie from Barre / Leominster she was always fun!
    I tried this one, but got radio silence after the initial e-mails. Apparently a time waster.

  3. #5659
    Quote Originally Posted by UncutTC  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/224061443468

    If she is legit she is out in the sticks! Use to see a young provider back in the day that was close to this one, Jeannie or Genie from Barre / Leominster she was always fun!
    This one has been discussed before, AFAIK no one has been able to connect if in fact this is a legit provider. I've responded twice by email, I did get a reply on one occasion but then radio silence. I like her meaty clam and it appears she has a good sized clit! But at that price range her age and deflated B cups keep me on the sidelines.

  4. #5658
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan1971  [View Original Post]
    She has like a rash all over her body, smells and BBBJ was lack luster at best. Save your money.
    Well for 200 h def going to looked promising thou.

  5. #5657

    Stay away gross

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHired  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/941694133034

    Was just wondering if there's any reviews on her?
    She has like a rash all over her body, smells and BBBJ was lack luster at best. Save your money.

  6. #5656

    Anyone try this one? TIA

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/224061443468

    If she is legit she is out in the sticks! Use to see a young provider back in the day that was close to this one, Jeannie or Genie from Barre / Leominster she was always fun!

  7. #5655

  8. #5654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Name is Heidi. She's real. Decent provider.
    The ad say Sophia but I message her and she ask a lot. $200 qv.

  9. #5653
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHired  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/941694133034

    Was just wondering if there's any reviews on her?
    Name is Heidi. She's real. Decent provider.

  10. #5652
    Anyone seen her? Definitely my type, but not sure if she's legit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/892983590115

  11. #5651

    Anyone try her out

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/941694133034

    Was just wondering if there's any reviews on her?

  12. #5650
    Not like the good ole days.

  13. #5649
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman,

    I am curious why there are not many positive reviews on providers. There are many, if not most, negative reviews in which I am grateful for, but the positive reviews are very seldom shared. There would be 2 reasons for this. #1 The providers request to their clients not to review. #2 We don't want to mess up a good thing. #3 There aren't any good ones out there. I am guessing that it is a combo of #1 and #2, which makes sense. #3 I just can't believe is true. There may be a small percentage out there, but I can't believe that there is zero talent in the field.

    So to all senior members out there, if you would like to share any info on your faves in the area, please feel free to PM me.
    Reason number 3 has been dominate in the central CT area. Could be LE and Covid. A few gems pop up, maybe 5 this year, but are gone within weeks, as far as STG girls.

    Reasons 1 and 2 are not factors at all. They don't care about reviews since their phone are flooded after running an ad. Reason 2, the market is bigger than the USG audience. No one can keep a good advertised STG girl a secret.

    Down here, things have been scarce all year which forces us to tolerate a thin market.

    BMD.

  14. #5648
    Avoid at all cost. She is a rip off in my opinion. Lot of rules and only interested to get your money and get you out of the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerMan12  [View Original Post]
    James.

    I was thinking of calling her also a while back but asked on the forum and was told to Search Rose in Worcester.

    Her Reviews are bad from providence forum and Worcester.

  15. #5647

    Webster

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    After seeing your review, I decided to give her a shot since she's only the next town over. Very quick to respond. She told me to go over. Being familiar with Webster, I knew the building as soon as I pulled in. For as long as I remember, it's been rented out to junkies and dealers. She more or less looks like her pics. You can tell she uses or recently stopped, but still cute and nice. I don't smoke but wasn't bothered by the smell of cigarettes.

    She has a nice tiny little body and a full Bush. I love Bush, but if you like girls shaven, you won't like her. Had hairy pits too, which I'm not grossed out by. Decent blow job. She doesn't allow any ass play, no tongue or fingers, which was a bit of a buzz kill. Pussy smelled fine and not dirty. I was hoping to convince her for full service but it was a no. I can't cum from oral, so I eventually just told her to finger herself while I watch and get myself off.

    She rushed me, because she had someone else coming over. Paid for HH and was only there for about 20 minutes. I'm all about that type of body though, so next time I'm looking for full service, I'll probably hit her up since she's so close and responsive.

    Be careful though, because like I said, that place is very known to the police. A cop drove by when I pulled in, and I'm sure he knew why I was going in. Almost expected to be pulled over right when I left.
    She's close to me and I saw her once. Location is easy but if you are nervous just park at McDonalds and walk. Lots of foot traffic in the area so you will blend right in. Got a BBBJ which was really good and fingered as I got it. No problem waiting for full as I'm sure she wants to know the person and maybe make sure she can take it as she is skinny and pretty tight. I'd go again just hard getting time to disappear for long periods of time. Booking and communication is way better than most.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape