Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 59518
-
12-28-21 11:13 #45583Senior Member

Posts: 798Sisi
I've never had a bad experience at Sisi. Sorry you had a bad time, that's unfortunate. I've prob been 10 times this year, all good times. I really like Apple. Last time I had to wait 20 min for her but worth it! Allows UTC & doesn't negotiate tip (maybe on the first time you see her she will?) Need to schedule a session with her soon.
Originally Posted by LoneRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 10:58 #45582Banned Member

Posts: 13634I have the correct address as I talked to the manager.
Originally Posted by JCAdventures
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 01:30 #45581

Posts: 682Hope could he miss the best looking girl when you can even read your own posts? Smfh.
Originally Posted by JPTheFreek
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 23:02 #45580Senior Member

Posts: 4061Got Tina in a 4 hand with Vivi awhile back. Great combo.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 23:01 #45579Senior Member

Posts: 4061Unless there was some other huge tittied girl, it was her. Hair may not of been that long but she had it tied in a ponytail.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:15 #45578Regular Member

Posts: 19Parlors
As a fellow monger and car enthusiast in Orlando (was looking for something else Kissimmee related and came across this), just thought I would drop some info. KMS is cool and the girls were nice the last time I went (about a year ago) but supposedly they have a habit of rushing people out now. If you go to Milk, make sure that you go to the right building. There are a few people who end up going to the wrong location when they look for it and have a completely different experience. There is more information about it somewhere on the Orlando forum.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 20:52 #45577Banned Member

Posts: 13634CAMP Appointments
In my experience, about 70% of CAMPs will honor an appointment; however, as you suggested, the most popular CAMPs won't give a shit. They're all about the green, so it's up to the smart monger to understand that and play the game accordingly.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 17:55 #45576Ignore my posts, I'm a liar

Posts: 13Smoking hot Candy
Actually I think he missed the best looking / body girl in Kaina.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 17:11 #45575Regular Member

Posts: 5Apple at Sisi
Had been to Sisi few days back. Lily had agreed to provide Apple but, when I got there she was with someone else. Opted to go with the only available one. Short with natural D's and a small butt. Started with a mediocre massage. On the flip negotiations started. Being my first time with her, offered. 6. Was ready to give her more if things went well. During UTC boob press was a strict no. Touch (not press) her titties and she starts to complain that it hurts. Happened twice. Things started to go downhill from there. The crazy attitude killed my mood and I asked her to stop right away. When I made it clear that I did not want to proceed, she tried sweet talking me into continuing. Had enough of her and got dressed to leave. For the 30 minutes of mediocre massage she wanted the full house fee as I had asked for an hour. 1. 2 OTD. When Lily reached out asking about things went, did tell her about the crapy experience.
Any of you had any bad experiences at Sisi? With all the shit that happened, forgot her name.
-
12-27-21 14:11 #45574Senior Member

Posts: 119Yeah. She and Tina are the top girls there. Can't go wrong with either.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 09:41 #45573Senior Member

Posts: 342You didn't miss anything.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 22:02 #45572Senior Member

Posts: 4061Definitely right place at the right time situation. The massage and HJ itself was amazing. Lily needs to keep her there just for the that.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 20:53 #45571Banned Member

Posts: 2410Are you sure it was her? Because she doesn't have long hair, it's probably shoulder length.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 20:41 #45570Senior Member

Posts: 129I know what you mean for HJ LOL. I walked in and she was free. CMT style massage was great, will be back to see her next time I am in ATL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 23:17 #45569Senior Member

Posts: 611Oh hell, I was 1 building over at Dragon and they were closed. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





