Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 31140
-
12-27-21 12:19 #16125Senior Member

Posts: 7338Trixxxy
It is amazing how much gut these gals can hide with a pair of jeans or a loose fitting shirt. As long as it doesn't get in the way I can deal with it. I have had my eye on her for a while. Your review just may push me to meat her soon? From a couple of her pics, I sort of guessed she has some big boobs. The ass I can't tell from the pics she posts. As long as there aren't any demons and the location and time line up when I am looking for a little entertainment, I will try her. That area is a little out of the way for me. It sounds like she moves around a lot? No signs of demons? Doggy usually doesn't work for me unless I bend them over the bed. The parts don't usually line up right for me to fuck them that way.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 09:02 #16124Senior Member

Posts: 145She's looking for SD
I'm in Spartanburg-- contacted this one-- she's looking for long term retainer situation.
Originally Posted by TjMan35
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 08:52 #16123Senior Member

Posts: 3079Trixxy
Reached out to multiple providers and she was the only one to respond in a reasonable time frame:
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/159170362742
As reported on here prior, she looks like her pics she does have a big belly, but also a big rack and a (imo) nice booty. Location near independence and Sharon Amity. Its one of those hotels that as soon as you drive into the parking lot, you smell like smoke haha. Doors to the room located on a breezeway and every door you pass by smells like cigarette or 420, bring your change of clothes if that matters to you. Otherwise its a low key place. Rooms are far fom new, hers had some personal items in them but she said she was leaving the place soon for another. She was pretty much willing to do anything for the right price. Idk about lfk / dfk, but BBBJ, cim, greek, rim, BBFS, cip were all on the table. I enjoyed her BBBJ and said she wanted cim, I almost lost it there, I was backed up and she gave some good DT attemtps with some gagging. I was looking at that booty and really wanted to get behind it. Suited up and pushed right in. I was enjoying grabbing and smacking that booty, not a pawg but a nice shape imo. I rubbed on her starfish and she said for 100 extra I could get into it. I passed as I knew I wasnt going to last long anyway (besides I thought that was kinda expensive). Pounded away while grabbing on those big tits while she let loose with moans and "I'm cumming", slightly over the top and I don't ever believe them anyway haha. Filled the bag and self cleanup. Good price points, BBBJ only /50, qv 80, hhr 100, hr 200. Of course tack on the tip for whatever other service you ask for. Previous monger said she takes down her ads fairly often, I did have a hard time finding an ad to post. Most of her digits are 803 XXX8860. All in all would repeat.
-
12-27-21 08:25 #16122Banned Member

Posts: 367Question
Why would you question that? A thumb on your chin would just insure get that you took a quick pic and didn't have time to Google some crap. She's keeping herself safe and knowing what's coming to see her. I do that myself when I wonder if they're catfishing.
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 00:21 #16121Senior Member

Posts: 41Spinner Kat
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/526285975956
I know she's been reviewed before but wanted to share my experience. Met her at a mid level hotel near Billy Graham. Stet up by text was easy. Opted for QV since it was my first visit with her. Met me at the door with black see thru body suit. Pics are her and current. Not an ounce of fat on her. Zero tits. Very sweet personality. After a few minutes of small talk we got down to business. BBBJ, covered cowgirl then back to BBBJ. Would repeat. No issues whatsoever. Damage was 1. 2.
Stay safe.
-
12-26-21 22:46 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 101Young PAWG
Here's one for you fellas that like Young PAWGs with questionable service but a banging booty.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...hoice/38982759
-
12-26-21 22:41 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 101The photographer Aldo is highly sought after for escort photo shoots. Good chance she's legit look wise.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 20:51 #16118Regular Member

Posts: 3Intel
Was in contact with a provider under this number: 980xxxx005.
While everything seems good and I want to make the plunge, the location is right off Carowinds Blvd. My gut is telling me not to go through with it because I know how many prostitution rings have been run by LEO right in that area. Has anyone visited her recently and can tell me if she's reliable or has anyone at least been to the area recently.
-
12-26-21 15:57 #16117Senior Member

Posts: 503Rozi
Has anyone visited this one? I was communicating with her. Only responds if you call her. We set up a time I met her at a South Charlotte Hotel. When I get to the parking lot she asked for a picture of me with my thumb on my chin. Seemed a little fishy to me so I declined.
https://tryst.link/escort/rozi
-
12-26-21 12:16 #16116Senior Member

Posts: 337Nqns
No quite no spit.
Originally Posted by LurkSkywalker
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 12:04 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 106Per google it means 'No Quit No Spit'.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 09:10 #16114Senior Member

Posts: 781Nqns
Check the abbreviations at the top of page.
Originally Posted by LurkSkywalker
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 08:52 #16113Senior Member

Posts: 62I got to ask
I know BBBJCIM. But what is nqns?
Originally Posted by CLTbbc
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 21:33 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 363Paris visit uncle
Paris pregnant visiting uncle. Monger safe.
-
12-25-21 19:39 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 288Kind of my point
Let's stick with reviews and recommendations. Unless you're asking about a particular recommendation or suggestions for help with your ED, who cares what your tastes or sexual dysfunctions are.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





