Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 37358
-
12-27-21 07:34 #23513Senior Member

Posts: 72Tryst?
Hey there gents.
So have not taken the plunge with tryst yet but because I am fed up with the junk on SA figured it's time. Any recommendations near Chester / Chesterfield area (within 30 minutes)? Prefer White, Russian or Latin. Feel free to dm me and definitely liking the following one so advice appreciated https://tryst.link/escort/barbiie69-.
-
12-27-21 07:16 #23512Senior Member

Posts: 36I pass on Staxx
Yeah I tried not too long ago with her. She went ghost on me after we setup a time to meet and everything. But anyway after all of that, she text me saying that she owe me a free session with her and she would even give me gas money. That's kinda weird to me so I'm glad I didn't see her. Everyone be safe.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 22:34 #23511Senior Member

Posts: 957I also have been seeing her for over a decade. Very sweet young woman. I haven't seen her in a few years. Not that she's not worth my time & play dollars, just have switched almost exclusively to the Sugar Baby option.
Originally Posted by WonkaJ
[View Original Post]
I think she was 19 or 20 when I first saw her. Pre manmades spinner body & an ass to die for.
Definitely better value than the hit or miss zeros providers.
DF.
-
12-26-21 22:19 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 108Search under Brooke. She used to use that name a lot. I remember a couple of reviews not being worth it.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 21:44 #23509Senior Member

Posts: 316Sunkist
I agree that she's well worth the 300 hr rate unlike these other high dollar GPS girls. Very sweet too. And I was pleased to see she dropped that ridiculous add $100 to the rate for BBBJ. Not that she will do BBBJ (she was always CBJ with me) but an xtra 100 for that was ridiculous.
Originally Posted by WonkaJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 21:09 #23508Senior Member

Posts: 64Staxx?
Wow, sounds incredible, How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 20:14 #23507Senior Member

Posts: 580Drippy dicks
Facts brother, I she letting one do it, then everyone is adding to the baby batter cocktail and the results 9 times out of 10 aren't in you favor!!
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 15:59 #23506Senior Member

Posts: 135Tessa
Has anyone seen Tessa yet? Been advertising lately as a head doctor. Curious if anyone has an opinion before I try. Thanks!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/452496090815
-
12-25-21 21:59 #23505Senior Member

Posts: 108Can you pm me her number.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 19:19 #23504Senior Member

Posts: 491Foxy
Foxy reached out and needs some help. I'm not available and I know it's not the easiest night for people to get out. She says no games, if you contact her she is available with no company. I know my communication experience was perfect. If you can get to the Midlo area and are feeling the Christmas spirit, she would appreciate the company.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-25-21 19:16 #23503Senior Member

Posts: 491Foxy
Had a chance to connect with the infamous Foxy. Thanks to the Srs willing to share. Setup was easy and even did it the day before. I was half expecting problems as the time for closer but it was smooth sailing. Always responded and was pretty much on time. The meeting was great and everything I expected and more. Definitely not a clock watcher which is always nice. I'd love to even have an overnight with her because she was fun just to chill with. If you have her number, I highly recommend.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-25-21 15:31 #23502Senior Member

Posts: 1449I ought to read my reply's next time. But was long night out and tired asf.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 15:24 #23501Senior Member

Posts: 1449Better get your shots after because everybody been nutin in that muff. Good luck with rolling them dice.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 15:02 #23500Senior Member

Posts: 489Staxxx
I have not yet partaken, but with all the people that seem to BBFS, have there been any scares? PM please!
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 14:14 #23499Senior Member

Posts: 273Staxx
I was able to catch up with staxx again and as always a real treat. I have seen her repeatedly for months and as other members have said you must have her personal number to get ahold of her regularly. We shoot the shit for a minute. Then she drops to her knees and gave me a fantastic bbj. Then she let me get a good whiff of that muff before she bends over I fall inside her pussy like quiksand. Stay in k9 until I flooded her little snatch with nutmilk. Then I pull out and she Polish me off very well. No baby wipes needed. Really nothing new here same outstanding bbj and same good tight creamy pussy and same unbelievable rate.








Reply With Quote






